Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

Would you carry me to the end?

*!~Frank’s P.O.V!~*

This day has just been, well there is no word for it. Everything was just amazing. By this time some people already started going home. Right now me and Gerard our standing with Ray and Bob joking about something I don’t really know because Mikey came out of nowhere and socked me right in the face. “Jesus Christ! What the hell Mikey!”

“I told Gerard earlier that I was going to kill you later, well seeing as we would all miss your midget ass so I just settled for a punch.”

“What, why?”

“Well because I didn’t need to hear about your’s and my brother’s sex life.”
I flushed red, “And you wait till now to hit me?”

“It’s not like I could walk around Gerard on the alter and sock you in the middle of the vows.”

“You have a point there but still couldn’t you have waited till you came over tomorrow to help us pack?” See since me and Gerard graduated we moved into our own apartment and Mikey was coming over to help us pack for the honey moon plus we need someone to watch Sheba. Yeah we got a dog.

“No.”

“Whatever just don’t hit me again.”

“Okay Frankie princess!” Mikey said in a western cowboy voice, and kissed my cheek.

“Ewwwwwwwww! Mikey kissed me! I’m infected with his germs!!!!!” I exclaimed while
jumping up and down. I was wiping at my cheek profusely. Everyone was laughing at me; Gee wrapped his arms around my waist which caused me calm down.

“You know I just love how immature my husband is.” Gerard stated sarcastically.

“Oh hush up, you love my immaturity and it’s not like you’re any better.”

“That I do, that I do.” He kissed my cheek and rested his head on my shoulder.

”3 Hours Later”

Gerard pushed me up against our bed room door attacking my neck with kissed. Grinding his hips into mine, I could feel his already hard cock. “I’m going to pound into the bed.” He growled, nipping at my neck making me moan.

“Gee…..Gee please.” I breathed out. By now we were both shirtless and our pants followed shortly after. We broke apart and he started pushing me to the bed making me giggle. I looked over him to admire his amazing body when I noticed he has his boxers on. See this is why I went commando.

“I see you’re a little to overly dressed for this party Mr. Iero.” I stated while slowly pulling down his boxers. His member was throbbing , I saw it twitch when the air hit it. I got on my knees and licked the underside of his cock. I liked the head causing a grunt to escape his lips.

“Frankie.” I blew air on it just cause I felt I need to tease him a little. Then I quickly ran over to the bed. Gerard stood there shocked at what just happened.

“Well Mr. Iero are you going to punish me?” I spread my legs for him to have a better view.

“Well I might just have to.” He smirked. He jumped onto me and straddled my waist. Trailing his hand down my chest to my thigh but stopping right before the area that wants the most attention. “Gerard.” I moaned as he swirled a finger up and down my cock. He just smirked but kept up the same speed. “Gerard, please.” I moaned out as he started stroking me.

“Yes pretty?” He kept that devious smile on.

“Please.”

“Please what?” his strokes got faster.

“Fuck me.” I panted.

“Your wish is granted sugar.” He grabbed the bottle of lube from the drawer and lubed up his dick. “No prepping right babe?”

“Yeah just got for it.” My breathing was shallow. He nodded and positioned himself outside of my entrance. Gerard thrusted into me, staying still and letting me get used to his size. I nodded; he pulled all the way out and slammed back in hitting my prostate. “Fuck! Gee right there, Oh My God!”

“Frankie you feel so good inside!” Moans were heard throughout the room. This wasn’t sex at all, it meant more than that. We were actually making love. You could feel the love radiating around the room as we become one. He thrusted into me and hitting my prostate dead on every single thrust. Soon I won’t be able to hand it anymore. I can already feel that warm feeling bubbling up in my the bottom of my stomach.

“Gee I’m about to-”I exploded my load all over both our stomachs as he buried his seed deep inside me. We kept going for a little longer, riding out both our orgasms. He finally pulled out of me and I snuggeled into his side.

Everything around will happen unexpectantly. Don’t try to guess what will happen next, just go along as it happens. No one wants to be alone and even when we feel most alone we really aren’t. We really have someone there for us. Yourself could be your best friend so don’t be afraid to vent, even it’s to a mirror. Alone is an advantage but friend ship is the ultimate weapon. I’m so glad to have Gerard be so many things. My husband, my lover, my secret holder, and most of all he’s my best friend.

“I love you Gerard.” He looked down at me and smiled.

“I love you too Frank.” I smiled. My life is complete. Nothing can go wrong. Or so I thought……
♠ ♠ ♠
***************************************************
This is the end. But do not worry there will be a sequel I can't promise how fast the updates will be though because I have be sooooooo busy lately. I hope you all can forgive me. Well subscribe to the sequel. (:

Title- To The End

Image

Cyber Hugs!
angy_kaulitz <-------Thank you so much for being there since the very beginning. Much Love<3
Livfreakydiefreaky
DarkHeartedAngel
beautifully_demented <------You comments always made me smile. Thank you so much. Much Love<3
SingingSinner
demongirl1243
happyemo

Thank you all so much for commenting and I hope to see your comments on the sequel I would really like to hear feedback on how my work is. Much Love to you all and until then I bid you all a good bye. <3

xo Axel