Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

We were more than friends, before the story ends

"1 Year Later"

*~!Gerard's P.O.V!~*

Oh god I'm so nervous, I can't believe this is actually reality! My dream has finally came true. Everything feels as if it's just one big dream, is this actually going to happen?

I'm standing in the side room looking over myself in the mirror, making sure I got every detail right. My head turned to the door when I heard a knock on it. "Gee baby can I come in?"

"No Frank go away, you know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding."

"Sooooooo I wanna give you a kiss, I haven't seen you all morning." He said in a childish voice. I swear my fiance is such a child sometimes. But I love his childish ways.

"Fine but don't come in." I grabbed a cloth and ran to the door. "Now close your eyes." I opened the door to see him standing there in his black tux. Damn did he look goooood! I quickly turned him around and put the blind fold over his eyes.

"Gee why are you blind folding me. Save that kinky stuff for the honeymoon." he smirked. My face flushed a bright red because Mikey was stood right behind me.

"EWWWWWWWWW! Frank groooooooosssss!" He exclaimed and ran to the other side of the room. Frank's mouth dropped.

"Oh god Mikey," I saw his smirk suddenly return. Shit he's gonna say something I just know it. "So Gerard, how good did the vibrator feel up your ass, when I had you hand cuffed to the bed? Cause I defiantly saw how great it felt when I replaced it with my own cock. OH FRANK! HARDER BABY!" he stated. I saw people in the hall way go silent and look at us. My mouth dropped. I looked at MIkey and saw he was crouched in the corner rocking back and forth with his hands over his ears saying, 'stop it!'

I turned Frank around pecked his lips and shoved him away from the door. "Mikey I am sooooo sorry you had to hear that."

"I swear....I swear I am going to KILL! your soon to be husband later." I couldn't help but laugh at that.

*~!Frank's P.O.V!~*

Honestly I am so fucking nervous right now. After today Gerard will never be just Gerard Arthur Way. No he will be Gerard Arthur Way-Iero. Yeah we decided he was going to take my last name just because he wanted to keep his family's name too. He will be my loving husband after today. I'm so excited that I get to spend the rest of my life with him, that I get to walk down the street and say 'that gorgeous creature is my husband'. I heard someone knock on the dressing room door, my mom and Gerard's mom came in.

"Oh my baby! You're getting married! I can't believe this is actually happening!" My mom dragged me in for a hug. Oh yeah that's right, it's her famous bone crushing, you can't breathe hug. I swear women just do this to try and kill us men.

"Mom, mom can't.....breathe." I some how managed to choke out.

"Oh dear I'm so sorry sweet heart, I'm just so happy. You're actually getting married. I thought this day would never come." She said as she released me. Thank god I can breathe again! Donna came over to me and gave me a quick hug. They checked over my appearance and decided to touch up my make-up and hair.

"I'm so proud of you Frank. I know you make Gerard so happy, actually he's the happiest I've seen him in years.Well come on we need to get your ass up on the alter, it's almost time to start." Donna stated while she touched up her eyeliner.

We started our way down to the aisle when I decided to zone in on my mom and Donna's conversation. "EEEECK! I'm so excited, They're getting married. And just think Donna soon there will be babies! Grandma Linda and Grandma Donna." She smiled.

"MOM! I'm 18 I am not having a kid." I stated.

"Fine but I expect a grand baby in at least 2 years." She said with a straight face.

"Geez mom I love how you set a time span for this." She just laughed and shooed me up to the alter and they went to their seats. My nerves suddenly came back. At least I had Ray up here with me. God I hope Gerard doesn't get cold feet.

*!~Gerard's P.O.V!~*

My heart beat is increasing by the second as I stand behind the doors. These doors will change my life forever, and nothing will stop it. As the doors opened everything felt like it was going through a movie. Glancing around my eyes fell on Mikey who was giving me away, he flashed me a reassuring smile. I had asked him to give me away since our dad moved away sometime ago and why have a stranger give me away when I could just have my brother do it since he's been there through everything with me. Everything just looked beautiful. The decorations were all red and the only light source came from candles. It all seems like heaven. Soon after my eyes landed on the gorgeous groom standing at the alter. He looks absolutely breath taking in his black tux with his red tie.

This moment was speechless no words could really describe how I feel. Except that my nerves were sky rocketing at the moment. Honestly right now it only seems like me and Frank are the only two people in this room right now. Like everyone just disappeared. Soon I was standing beside Frank smiling at him and staring into his eyes as the preacher started. "I love you" he lipped to me. My smile stayed plastered to my face because I don't think it could've gotten any bigger. Right now I feel like I'm on some kind of high, like I'm flying so high it'll hurt to come falling down. As cheesy as it sounds I'm high off of love. It's like being on cloud nine and I never want to leave. I looked at the preacher and started tuning in again. Good thing I did because this part of the wedding is important. I was so zoned out I didn't know that being Frank's fiance was almost over, soon I'll be his husband.

"Do you Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Jr. take Gerard Way to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." Frank wouldn't take his eyes off me.

"And do you Gerard Arthur Way take Frank Iero to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"Forever, I do." I said to Frank.

"Well then in the power vested in me and in the state of New Jersey. I now pronounce you husband and.....husband, you may kiss."

Mine and Frank's lips collided together. All the passion and love was radiating off this single kiss. I honestly don't care if we're moving fast. I love Frank, he is and will always be my everything. We broke apart and ran down the isle hand in hand. Not letting go, fear that he might disappear, but he never does. Hey look cameras I guess it's picture time.

Some how we got pulled over to the arch. Frank pulled me into a kiss, instinctively my arms went around his waist holding him close. I melted into the kiss, but that's all it was, is an innocent loving kiss. But this kiss was special, it told a story. A story only few of us really know, and only few of us had really lived. A story where nothing went right but some how turned out perfectly. The story isn't finished yet, a new chapter has begun. My new chapter has just begun, and I'm so glad I get to share it with Frank. So much we both came over. Even the impossible was possible to over come. I love Frank with all my heart and I can't believe he feels the same. I still can't believe that I ended up with someone so beautiful. Imperfection is perfection, and that's everything Frank is.

After a while the pictures were over and the after party began. Me and Frank were sat at the table, niether of us felt like getting up. "Frank?"

"Hm?"

"I think we should go around and mingle a little."

"You're right but uhhhh I don't want to get up. I'm fat and lazy."

"You're lazy, yeah. But you're not fat."

"Well come on then." We decided to wonder aimlessly around from one group of people to the next. It was pretty funny yo see Frank meet some of my family he's never seen before. He was being very awkward around them. I got to meet the rest of his family too, I never knew Frank's Grandfather was in a band. So that's where he gets his musical skills from.
♠ ♠ ♠
***********************************************************
Alright I just wanna say I am extremely sorry for not updating in sooooo long. I have been extremely busy. I hope you all loved this chapter and this is the second to last one. ): But I'm working on the sequel to it so yayy.! (:

Title- Little Piece Of Heaven

Gerard's Tux
Image

Frank's Tux
Image

Cyber Hugs
beautifully_demented
angy_kaulitz

Much Love<3
Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People About It<3
xo Axel