Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

I Never Thought It’d Be This Way

Monday” *~!Gerard’s P.O.V!~*

Finally I get to see Frankie. I haven’t heard from him since he left my house Saturday. I just hope every things okay. I walked down the hall on my way to my locker and I saw Frankie standing at his taking his time putting his books away and flinching every time he expands his arm. What was he trying to be careful with?

“Hey Frankie.” I called over to him, it looked like he jumped 3 ft. into the air. That’s odd though because he never acted this way before. He turned around and faced me, I gasped. What happened to my Frankie. He had bruises lining his neck that looked like someone tried to choke him. He had a scratch on his cheek and was also supporting a black eye. Who could hurt my this beautiful angel. It just doesn’t make sense. I pulled him into a hug and he hissed in pain. “Frankie what happened?”

“I uh got jumped on my walk home from the store yesterday.” I felt so bad, I should’ve been there to help him. “Well I gotta get to um class…bye Gee.” My heart started to ache as I watched my the broken boy walk away.

*~!Frank’s P.O.V!~*

I couldn’t tell Gerard the truth, well I didn’t technically lie either. I did get jumped on my way home but I was walking home from getting my sweet stash. I just can’t tell him anything about that night though, I couldn’t bare to see the hatred in his eyes. He can never know who jumped me either I can’t have a chance for him to get hurt.

Flash Back

I was walking down the street from the place I get my stash. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a suspicious figure cross the street but I didn’t think anything of it. After about 15 minutes of walking I noticed that the figure was still behind me so I picked up my speed. I was finally sick of it when 10 more minutes passed so of course my dumbass turns around to yell at him but as I turned around he pointed a gun at me. He walked slowly up to me until he was right in front of me. He grabbed me and dragged me behind the nearby bushes.
He pushed me to the ground and pointed the gun at me making sure I wouldn’t move. Well lucky for him I’m not that stupid. I really did NOT want to die today. “Wh-who are y-you?” I managed to choke out.

“You will know soon just patience first. Now get those pants off of your pretty little ass.” I shook my head.

“No I refuse I’m not doing it you can’t make me.” Well he obviously can but hey I ain’t doing anything without a fight first.

“Really now, well let’s see here…I’m the one with the gun pointed towards you and well you don’t have anything so I said take the pants off NOW!” he yelled I flinched at his words but obliged. I took off my pants and stood there in just a shirt and boxers. He pushed me to the ground again and turned me over so I was on my stomach. “Get on all fours!” he demanded so I did as he said. I breathed in a big breath because I knew exactly what was coming next. Right as I expected it he thrusted into me, I cried out in pain and tears started to slip down my face but I refused to let my attacker see them. I felt as if I was being ripped to shreds, piece by piece. I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears and go to a happier place than here, I tried to imagine Gerard but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t picture anything but the scarring scene that was happening right now.

He finished and pulled me to my feet not letting me pull my pants on. I felt a liquid trickle down the back of my leg, I knew I was bleeding. “Get your pants on!” I quickly put them back on and was about to run until I felt a blow to the side of my face which made me lose my balance and fall to the ground. He started to kick me multiple times in the stomach and back. His hood fell off of his head and I gasped, I couldn’t believe who it was! I stared shocked at my attacker because I had just discovered it was Justyn.

He grabbed me by the neck and made me stand up. He pulled out a knife and put it close to my face. “Now if you tell anyone or don’t agree to what I’m about to tell you, I will torture and kill your precious Gerard and then come after you, are we clear.”

“Y-you wouldn’t”

“Really I wouldn’t? Did you ever hear of Jeffery Blading?” I nodded, Jeffrey Blading was well known for killing all his boyfriends and their family. They’ve been looking for him for 2 years now and still haven’t found him. “Well you see that was me but after I killed my last annoying boyfriend and his family for disobeying me the cops were well on my tail so me and my mom had to move here. I had to change my appearance and name again.”

“Okay that’s believable so why me, what do you want?”

“Well you were more attractive than the others, so now to tell you what I want from you. You have to be my boyfriend.”

“What about Axel you have him.”

“Trust me Axel won’t care, I already took care of him. No he is not dead he’s just tied up.” I sighed this is all for Gerard.

“You promise not to hurt Gerard or anyone else?”

“Yeah I promise.”

“Fine I’ll do it but you have to keep your promise.” I sighed, a tear slipped down my face. Well at least Gerard will be unharmed, it’ll be worth it to keep him safe. Justyn smiled and gave me a quick kiss before punching me in the face and darkness over powered me.

End Of Flash Back

*~!Justyn’s P.O.V!~*

Awwwww Yeahhh! Frankie is finally mine. Ha the things you can threaten people into doing something. I just love this. Well I was waiting for him by his locker now so we could go meet the guys at the normal spot for lunch. My smile widened when he came into view. This will most definitely be a lot of fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
**************************************
So who hates Justyn now.? Well sorry it took awhile for the update I'm grounded from the computer for not but I lied to my mom and said I need to type my "essay" so shes letting me use it for only that. Well I hope you like it. I have up to chapter 10 already written out so I'll try to get updates up quickly if Im able to.

Title- Drowning Lessons

Cyber Hugs:
angy_kaulitz
unicornz

Much love for all of my subscribers/readers/commenters
Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People About It<3
*~!Axel!~*