Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

A Stomach Full Of Pills Didn’t Work Again

*~!Frank’s P.O.V!~*

I sighed, Justyn was at my locker waiting for me. This is going to suck really badly. He grabbed my hand after I got my stuff out of my locker. He saw my expression and frowned. “Cheer up sugar, you do want Gerard to be at school tomorrow don’t you?” Panic flashed across my eyes but I refused to let him see it. I put a fake smile on to go along with this shitty act. “Good, now let’s go meet the guys outside.” He dragged me outside and put his arm around my waist. “Hey guys!” he exclaimed, they turned around but all gave us a confused look, well except Gerard he looked majorly jealous. “Me and Frankie are together now!” He smiled and pinched my side; I knew that meant I had to smile.

I didn’t trust my voice so I simply smiled and nodded. I looked at Gerard and our eyes connected, I saw many emotions swimming in his eyes; jealousy, hurt, confusion, and disbelief all swimming together in his beautiful hazel eyes. A pang of guilt and sadness stabbed at my heart. I got out of Justyn’s embrace; I told him I’m going to the nurse. Well actually I’m acting as my own nurse because I know exactly what I need. He nodded and gave me a kiss then I left. I made a bee line for the bathroom and locked myself in a stall once I was sure no one else was in here, especially teachers.

I got out a notebook and my bag of an angelic powder. This sweet heavenly drug will take me away from here for at least a couple of hours. I need this so badly. I separated it into 4 lines on top of the notebook. I snorted all of them and could feel like I was flying. I can handle this now I just hope no one notices me like this, especially Gee he would be heartbroken. Even more so than he is now. I walked back outside staggering my way along. I finally got outside and sat down in Justyn’s lap smiling. He wrapped his arms around me. Hey might as well act the fucking act.

“Hey babe I thought you went to the nurse.”

“Wellllllll.” I dragged out the L, “I feel alllllll betta now!” I jumped up and stroke a super hero pose. Everyone was so oblivious to my drug addiction and my highness. They just laughed along with me well except Gerard; he was shooting daggers out of his eyes at Justyn when he kissed me. He was still oblivious to my highness though so I’m thankful for that.

“I know you took something because your eyes are dilated and bloodshot, fine deal with this however you want. It’s your choice but you’re still mine even if it kills you.” Justyn whispered into my ear.

“Um so Frankie do you want to hang after school?” Gerard asked. My mind and heart screamed out to him. It kept screaming “YES PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS ASSHOLE.” But of course I had to get permission from Justyn. I looked at Justyn with pleading eyes. He shook his head no.

“Sorry Gerard, me and Frank got plans after school, ain’t that right babe?” he jabbed me in the side. I refused to show pain when he jabbed me there. It was still sore from his nail marks last night. I just shook my head yes not trusting my words again. Even with my high I can still feel the everlasting heart ache I feel when I look at Gerard. I would go to hell and back for him. I would do anything to keep him safe even if it means that I get hurt in the process. A tear escaped from my eye and slipped down my face that only Gerard saw. I mouthed “I’m sorry” and I turned around leaving with Justyn.

After School

Justyn dragged me down the street to make sure we were out of sight from the school. He started yelling at me but I blocked him out because I could see Gerard’s car coming. Justyn is such a dumbass and so am I, I totally forgot this is the way Gerard goes to get home. God I so hope he doesn’t see us here. Justyn snaps me out of my trance when he smacked me and screamed, “Bitch listen to me!” I looked down and sighed but when I returned my gaze upwards I could see Gerard walking towards us with a pissed off expression across his face. I yelled no to him and he instantly stopped because he could see me staring right at him and figuring out that I meant it towards him. “You are to listen to me or you know what I will do!” I nodded and Justyn started dragging me down the street again. I looked at Gee over my shoulder and I could see a pained expression on his face. He shook his head at me with disapproval and went back to his car.

We got to Justyn’s home and he bent me over the couch. He pulled down mine and his pants along with our boxers. He shoved into me dry, in no time was the searing pain shooting throughout my entire body. I tried holding in my tears but it was no use because the pain was to unbarring that they just flowed down my cheeks but I refused to let a single sound slip. Moans were heard throughout the house but none belonged to me. I felt him release inside of me and I quickly pulled up my pants. The rape was over for now. He pinned me up against the wall and scowled at me. He punched me in the face and the stomach making me double over. I fell to the ground and he repeatedly kicked me in my stomach and sides. He straddled my stomach and lifted my shirt up. He pulled his knife out and made a deep cut into my side. I cried out in pain as I felt the knife glide across my side.

He stopped and got up picking me up after. He smacked me hard across the face once more and told me to leave. I didn’t waste another minute in that house so I ran but I didn’t go home. I know Gee was probably upset with me but I just need him right now and I know he will help. So I ran all the way to his place.
♠ ♠ ♠
**************************************
Short I know but I'll try to update again later. Well who officially wants to kill Justyn cause I know I dooooo. (: well Luv ya all

Title-Bullet

Cyber Hugs
unicornz
angy_kaulitz
SingingSinner

Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People<3
*~!Axel!~*