Arrangements

Feminine

I watched Gerard put on his make up as they readied to go on stage. I was a bit excited, I hadn’t been to a concert in a few months, and I was missing the feeling. Gerard turned when he noticed me watching from the chair a few feet away.

“What?” He questioned; his face was pale and he was drawing on some red around his eyes.

“How come you wear make up? Is it like a gimmick or somethin’?” I asked with a tilt of my head.

“I like it.” He stated coldly.

“I didn’t mean anything bad by it, I was just asking. I kinda…” I felt like I was saying too much. He looked at me again, the lower half of his face was stretched down to finish the make up.

“You kinda what, Stormy?” He turned back to the mirror.

I looked around; we were the only ones still in the room, “You won’t hold this over my head?”

“Just tell me, you’re distracting me.” He didn’t even look back at me.

“I think it’s kinda hot.” I finally said, exhaling lowly.

He looked at me, dropping his brought stick of red eyeliner, “You think its hot?”

I nodded, looking away, “I’ve had a thing for Bowie while growing up, okay? I think it’s very manly and sexy when a guy isn’t afraid to be feminine.”

Gerard chuckled, “Don’t be embarrassed, Sugar.” His voice was deep…this guy was turning me on.

“It’s really hard not to be. God, Toby thought I was a freak.” Again, I opened my big fucking mouth.

He looked at me, he set pencil down again, “Who’s Toby?”

My stomach knotted, “Forget I said anything.” I murmured.

“Is it your shitty ex?” I just nodded, causing him to sigh, “Well…you don’t have to worry about me thinkin’ you’re a freak. I think it’s pretty…hot that you get off on feminine dudes.”

I blushed like a mad woman, “Thanks, I guess.”

He nodded and began to put his make up away.

-

I had never seen My Chemical Romance live, but I’m glad it wouldn’t be the last. It was like they were flying, honestly; they played with all their heart, Gerard’s voice is crazy, and it gives me chills. So, maybe I wasn’t dreading my decision all that much.

After the concert, they all headed back to the dressing room, where they all began to clean themselves up. Bob sat beside me, wiping the sweat from his forehead, “How’d you like it?”

“It was amazing,” I told him with a smile, “You guys rock.”

He chuckled, “We try.”

“Frank, you are fucking crazy,” I looked over at Frank, who was undressing.

“I know.” His signature grin met me.

“But, uh, why do you abuse Mikey?”

He laughed, “When I’m on, I’m on. Mikey’s the closest thing I can touch.”

Mikey snorted, “Fuck you.”

“You guys are great live,” I said again, “I haven’t have that much fun watching a show in a long time.”

Ray dumped some water on his head, “Who did you see last?”

“Some Ramones cover band. They weren’t that great.” I shrugged.

“Wow, you look too reserved to like the Ramones,” Bob looked me up and down; I felt slightly uncomfortable.

“Well, I really like how loud and short the songs are. It makes me linger for more.” I explained looking away.

“There’s a lot you don’t know about this girl,” Gerard walked by; I caught eyes with him, I could see he was slightly upset.

Shit, what did I do now?

Bob chuckled, “Hmm? Like what?”

I felt my face reddening, “I’m an artistic girl. Is it so weird that I like rock music?”

“Just a little, but I’d like you even if you like Hanson or some shit.”

Bob was getting close, and I could feel myself becoming a little attracted to him. I knew his charm, slightly cocky with ambition. It reminded too much of my ex.

I patted his knee, “I’d like you too, y’know, if you liked pop music.”

“Watch out, Bryar,” Ray nudged him, “that’s Gee’s fiancee you’re hitting on.”

Gerard and I both glanced at Ray, “You act like we’re going to be together forever.” Gerard spat.

My stomach knotted once more. Fuck, I pissed him off. I was stepping on his toes. Why couldn’t I keep my mouth shut?

“You guys ready to head out and eat?” Worm broke the uncomfortable silence a second later.

“I am.” Gerard was the first out the door.

I bit my lip and followed out last, behind Mikey. He put his arm around me, he leaned down towards my ear, “He likes you, Stormy.”

I shook my head, “No he doesn’t.”

“He does. That’s how he gets. He gets jealous.”

“This is not how it works, Mikey. We aren’t going to fall in love; we’re only going through with this to please my father, and once he dies, we’re divorcing.”

Mikey stopped and looked down at me, “Look, can we talk about this later? I have some stuff I gotta tell you, okay?”

I furrowed my brows, “Why can’t you tell me now?”

He looked around, we were outside the venue, everyone had hurriedly made it to the bus.

“Gerard would kill me if he knew, so I have to tell you when we’re alone.”

I sighed, “These Way mind tricks are killing me.”

Mikey smiled, “You’re gonna be a Way, too, so you gotta practice.”

I bit my lip to keep from smiling, “Yeah, but only for a little while, Mikey.” I patted his cheek, “Let’s get back to the bus before everyone thinks we’re making out.”

Mikey nodded with a smile, “Yeah.”

I entered the bus first, everyone looked at Mikey and I, grinning.

“What?”

Frank made a rude gesture with his fingers, “She have her Way with you, Mikes?”

I rolled my eyes, “I am not into Mikey.” I crossed my arms.

“Well, fuck.” Mikey say beside Frank, pouting.

“I don’t mean to offend you, but you’re not my type…you’re too tall.”

Frank giggled, “Am I your type? I’m short and live!”

I smiled, “Not really…you’re too hyper for me. I like my guys subdued.” I sat across from them on Ray’s left.

“And?” Frank questioned.

“And what?”

“What else? What’s your type?”

“I dunno…I just like nice guys.”

“We’re nice!”

I giggled too, “I know, I mean…I like nice guys who I can have a nice quiet evening with.”

Bob coughed, Mikey shot him a glare and I raised my brow. They confused me.

“No look preference?” Ray asked.

“No—“

I was cut off by Gerard coming in, “She likes them to wear make up.”

God, I lit up like a firework. They all looked at me.

“Oh, you like trannies?” Frank asked seriously.

I shook my head, “I have a David Bowie fetish.” I quipped easily.

They all chuckled, looked to Gerard and then laughed.

“You’re marrying the right guy.” Frank snorted.

“Whatever you say.” I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
am I updating too frequently?