Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Twenty One

Zacky's smirk mirrored his girlfriends. "What could you possibly say to make me change my mind?"

Rylee leaned down till her pink lips reached his ear. She licked the outer shell and sucked on his earlobe before whispering. "Who said anything about me talking? I know exactly how I can change your mind."

If Zacky didn't realize her plan then he sure realized it when she began to wiggle her little ass against his jeans making his dick swell instantly.

She switched from wiggling to grinding and Zacky grabbed her hips holding her still. "Rylee," he hissed. "This isn't fucking fair and you know it."

Rylee ignored him. "When's the last time we had sex baby?" she whispered as she kissed his neck. "Was it one week ago?" she asked. "Nope couldn't have been, you were in jail. Was it two weeks ago possibly?" she asked again as she nibbled on his favorite spot. "No that's when all this started. How about three weeks ago? Was it three weeks ago baby?"

Zacky groaned as she began to suck on his skin. He shook his head. "N-no.".

"Oh that's right, it wasn't the right time of the month."

She sat up and tapped her chin pretending to think. "Hm that means we haven't had sex in almost a month."

Zack knew they hadn't had sex in a while but her actually pointing out it had already been a month seemed to make his body erupt. As if her sitting on his lap in a pair of skimpy boy shorts wasn't enough.

His body temperature rose as she pulled off her tight tank top to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra. She grinned at his expression and leaned back down to kiss him. His hands went to grab her breasts but she grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head.

Zacky growled against her lips making her giggle. "Can I come with you?" He shook his head. "Then you can't touch."

She pulled at his shirt and he quickly sat up so she could pull it off him. It was Zacky's turn to laugh at her expression. He'd only been in jail for a little while but almost every hour he wasn't with the guys contributing to the last bits of the plan he was working out. He was a little pudgy before, he'd be the first to admit it but now Rylee could see the six pack beginning to form. She shook off her daze knowing she still had some work to do.

She pushed him back down and began to kiss down his chest and stomach until she reached his belt buckle. She undid it quickly and unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled them down just enough so that every inch of skin that could be out ,without releasing his dick, was showing. She looked up at him as her tongue rolled out and glided against his skin. She continued doing this adding a few kisses in there until she could actually feel his cock throbbing. She pulled down his boxer and pants until they were completely off. His cock stood straight up ready for contact but Rylee wasn't going to make it easy.

She placed her hands on his thighs and used her tongue to clear away the precum that was beginning to dribble out. Zacky sucked in loudly. She smirked and began to lick the pink head painfully slowly. Once it was covered in her hot saliva she blew on it. Zack groaned at the feeling of the cold air hitting him.

"Please Ry," he whispered. This was pure torture.

Rylee took ahold of his dick in her small hand. She placed her lips so close that he could feel them brush against his head as she spoke.

"I'm gunna ask one more time," she licked her lips making sure to slid over his cock again. "Can I come with you?"

"Jesus Christ, yes Rylee you can come. Now stop fucking around," he yelled as loud as he could without waking her parents.

Rylee smiled and wasted no time in submerging him into her mouth. His hand immediately found its way to the back of her head. She made sure to go down farther and suck harder. He deserved this.

"Sweetheart," he moaned after a few minutes. "You gotta stop."

Rylee let him slid out of her mouth with a pop. She smirked as she climbed back up to him. "What's wrong baby? Couldn't handle it?"

He shook his head. "I want you now." Rylee reached under her and lined up his dick with her entrance. Zacky's hand grabbed her wrist before she could guide it in. "I don't know how long I'm gunna last," he announced as his cheeks turned pink. "I prolly lost some stamina."

Rylee nodded in understatement. "It's okay, we can build it back up baby."

She pecked his lips before sliding down on his pulsating cock. Zacky's eyes fluttered shut as he let out a groan of relief. Rylee rocked her hips allowing her to get adjusted to him. Finally she slowly began to slid up and down throwing her head back at the sensation of him finally being inside of her again.

Zacky's large hands grabbed her hips and switched them over, needing to be in control. He placed her legs over his shoulders and plunged himself into her. Rylee moaned loudly at how deep he was getting, each thrust seemed to drive deeper than the one before. He made sure to pull out almost completely before slamming back into her so hard she would fly back a little bit every time only for him to pull her back for another long powerful thrust.

Her fingernails dug into his back and pulled down, breaking skin as he began to sped up. She removed her legs from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist as she felt her walls beginning to tighten around him.

He knew she was close so his hand made its way to her clit rubbing it quickly.

Rylee arched her back. "Oh my god!"

Zacky pressed his lips against hers. "Shh your gunna get us caught." he chuckled. He continued to kiss her as her orgasm began to rock her body. Seeing her wiggle and wither under him brought on his own orgasm as he released himself inside her. He collapsed on top of her, panting into her neck. She began to run her hands through his damp hair and giggled.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I told you I'd change your mind."
♠ ♠ ♠
Pleaseeeee comment