Highway to Hell

1 of 2.

It was early in the morning, my sister, Bella, and I were sleeping in our hotel room when there was a sudden pounding on the door, "Izzy! Get up!" I rolled my eyes and got up and walked over to the door, slowly, I looked through the peep hole and almost screamed in excitement. I flung the door open and hugged the person standing there, Sam Winchester. He laughed and hugged me back, "Nice to see you too Izzy." I laughed, "How did you find us?" Sam laughed, nervously, "Well it took awhile, but eventually we figured it out." I felt like my heart stopped, "We?" He sighed and looked down, "Izzy, Dean's here." I shook my head, "I don't want him anywhere near me." Sam groaned, then I heard, "Oh my god Izzy! Just get over it! Jesus fucking Christ!" And of course, that was Bella, being her smart ass cranky self. Sam looked over at her, I noticed the look, "Hey Bella. How have you been?" She groaned, "Just fine until you started pounding on the fucking door, damn it Sam." I sighed and walked over to my suitcase and started looking for the outfit I would wear for the day, when I walked out of the bathroom I seen my worst nightmare, Dean. He looked over at me and smirked, I rolled my eyes and flipped him off, I looked at Sam, "Now, why did you guys come find us?" Sam sighed, "Izzy, we gotta know something.." I froze, did he know? How could he know? I never told anyone besides Bella, "What?" Sam looked down, "Tell the truth...did you change too?" I looked down and Bella hugged me, "Sam, don't. Not here." He groaned, "We need to know, now." I sighed and looked at him, "Yeah." Sam looked at me, "How?" I looked down and then over to the side of the room where my ipod was, it suddenly moved, soon it was up in the air moving towards me. I grabbed it and looked at Sam, "That." I felt Bella move away from me, she looked at me, "You never told me you could do that." I looked down, "I knew you would react like that." Sam looked at me and hugged me, "Dean did the same thing to me." Dean rolled his eyes, Bella spoke up, "Well you and Dean aren't twins! You didn't tell each other everything!" There was a lot of arguing that day until Sam spoke up and suggested that Bella go and work with Dean for awhile and Sam and I work together.

Two Months Later
"Sam! Sam!" I ran towards the door of the building , feeling the heat from the fire that was engulfing this entire place. The door swung open and I ran out, Sam was standing there waiting for me, I hugged him, "Sam, run to the car now!" We took off running and I got down behind the car waiting for the explosion that I knew was going to happen. I stood up and hugged Sam again, "How did you know that would happen?" I shrugged, "I seen it happen Sammy." He hugged me tightly and kissed my head, "Thank god you seen that." We got in the car and drove to an abandoned house, "Sam? How do you know she's here? We need to figure something out because tomorrow my contract runs out and I have my one way ticket to hell." Sam looked over at me, "I won't let you go." He got out of the car and walked to the house with me following close behind him, we walked in and sure enough, there in the doorway was Ruby, "Hey Sam. Izzy." It had been a really long night with no luck for either of us, but it was time for us to get some rest. Sam and I walked up the stairs to the bedroom and went to sleep.

Bella's point of view
"You almost got us killed Dean! Why can't you just be careful and listen to me when I tell you something?!" Dean looked at me, "Ok, we're going to Georgia and you're going to work with your sister again and I'm getting Sam back. I put up with this for two months and that's enough for me." It wasn't long before we were in Georgia and Dean knew where we were going. Soon we were at an abandoned house and Dean was walking in, it was pretty late in the morning, probably around eleven. We walked in and Sam was running down the stairs, "How did you find us?" I looked at him, "Dean drove us here. What's wrong?" Sam looked down, "It's Izzy." I froze, remembering what the date is, "Her contract! Sam! Please tell me she isn't gone, please?" Sam looked down, "It happened ten minutes ago." I looked over at Dean, "Did she know? Did you ever tell her the truth? How you felt?" Dean looked down, "I told her a long time ago and I don't know if she still thinks it's true or not but I missed my chance." I sighed, "Well I guess I'll see you guys later." I walked towards the door until I felt Sam grab my arm, "You know what? Bella I won't make the same mistake again, I love you." I smiled and looked at Sam, tears filling my eyes, "I love you too Sammy."

We had a small funeral for Izzy, it was me, Sam, Bobby, and Dean (who couldn't control his emotions and even cried a little bit). Bobby had been insisting we have a traditional hunter's funeral for her but Dean wouldn't have it. Instead we buried Izzy, leaving something of each of ours there. I left a picture of us from when we were little kids, Sam left his iPod, Bobby left a little note, and Dean left a beer and a note confessing his love for her all over again.

Hopefully one day we can all be together again, I don't like seeing Dean so sad and depressed with Izzy being gone.
Maybe one day soon he can get his dream and see Izzy again and be with her, maybe...

I'm on the highway to hell...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so part one of this is done. Now only for part two :D