Forbidden LOVE

Forbidden Love

I left off with Macy and Ethan finally kissing .

Start

Its the next morning. I woke up in my own bed. I tried to recall getting into it but I couldn't...but it was a blank from when I came in and was talking *coughs* to Ethan.

I sat up and looked around the room to find it suspiciously absent of Ethans'.

I threw my legs over the bed and stretched.

"Don't do that, you have no idea what that is doing to me," a voice came from the right of me, startling me out of my wits. I screamed and whirled around to find Ethan leaning against the bathroom door with just a towel and hair dripping *drools*.

I coughed and looked away from him. "Don't do that," I complained.

I could feel him smirk...which was, to be fair, quite annoying. He walked into the main room still dripping wet and I tried my hardest not to even comprehend that he was there...as you can imagine it was harder than I originally thought...not that I thought it was going to be easy.

He was rummaging through his drawers.

"We need to go to the laundry place thing," he faltered.

"You mean, you need to go to the laundry place," I smiled at him. He made a face at me, I just shrugged and looked away.

I carried on doing the normal morning routine...deciding against not having a shower...well...because I just can't be arsed.

I could feel Ethan's eyes on me. "Could you please not stare, it's making me uncomfortable," he smiled.

I carried on, aware of his eyes on me all the time.

I turned on him and walked over to his bed...where he was just lying down, arms behind his head watching me.

"Would you please stop?" I tried to act all in control...yep didn't work.

"I am sorry, what did you say?" he asked and cocked his head slightly.

"Did I stutter?" I have him now...or so I thought.

"You actually did," he smirked.

I pulled my arm back to hit him but he caught it before I could even think about swinging at him. He pulled me onto his lap.

"Eww, let me go, I don't want to be on your lap," I squealed.

"Oh, I think you do," he stated, that really annoyed me.

"How would you know," I looked right at him this time, trying not to break eye-contact.

He kept eye-contact, his piercing (a/n: Okay I forgot the colour of his eyes, if I get this wrong then curse me or something along those lines) light blue eyes burning holes into my soul (GAY). I couldn't look away, I just had to keep those eyes on me, and only me at all times.

He leant in and kissed me lightly, then pulled away. I pouted and he smiled at me and leant in again kissing me with more passion and want and need and stuff. It was great.

"What does this mean?" I asked, still in my heaven.

"I think it means that we have kissed twice," he held up two fingers to enhance his stupidity. I playfully hit his arm.

"You know what I mean," I put on my serious face and glared at him.

"Lets not talk about it right now, I really like that novelty and the butterflies and all," his face reddened and I kissed him again, for the 3rd time in two days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that is it.
Do you like??
I really wish that the person I loved would keep on being thrown together like Macy and Ethan, *sighs*.
Will they ever talk about it??
Will they ever not be not like that??
All will be revealed in the next episode of DBZ!!!
Comments equals Love