The Collision Of His Kiss

One

Frank’s P.O.V

God I hate my job. No one good ever comes in, there all skanky girls; we never get hot guys in here.

Yes you heard me right I’m gay. I swear working in ‘Jay jay’s’ is the worst job ever, I mean they have some pretty good clothes but as I said, we only ever get skanks in here.

“Um excuse me,” said a very tall girl; wearing the shortest skirt I have ever seen.

“Is there a problem?” I asked in a very monotone voice trying to act like I cared.

“My friends and I were wondering when you slit your wrists do you use a razor or a knife,” I put my head down trying to act like I didn’t care but I really did, I hate being called emo it pisses me off. Her and her friend’s all laughed and pointed at me.

When you sleep with someone, do you charge cash or credit?” I heard a deep voice ask.

I looked up to see who was defending me and I saw the hottest guy I have ever seen in my life. His pale face was well complimented by his jet-black hair. His look was complete with skinny leg jeans and a ’Misfits’ tee shirt.

I smiled and he smiled back, he had the cutest smile I had ever seen.

“Excuse me?” The girl asked looking shocked.

“I’m sorry, am I talking too fast for you?” He said in a very slow mocking voice. At this point I couldn’t hold back a giggle.

I mysterious and gorgeous boy and I couldn’t help but to smile back, he has the cutest smile I have ever seen.

I smiled and looked back at the girls, they looked at me and then ran out the shop.

“Thanks,” I stuttered nervously.

“Don’t mention it, I get it all the time,” he told me with a smirk.

He put the jeans that he was holding on the counter “so, how much do I owe you for these?”

“Um that’s $30 please,” I said when I found the tag with the price on it.

He handed me the money, then he glanced at me, I think he was looking at my name tag.
“See you round Frank,” he said with a smirk, walking out of the shop. I began to count the money when I found a piece of paper with the notes of money, it read “call me 555-587-345”.

I smiled and ran out of the shop trying to spot him in the crowd but I could no longer see him, so I went back to work with a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
Gerard’s P.O.V

I walked out the shop and over to my little brother Mikey.

“What are you so happy about?” Mikey asked with a curious look on his face.

“Nothing special,” I said still smiling like a dick head. Even though I know for a fact that the angel in there is special.

“What ever, I’m going to pick up my friend and we will be home in about an hour or so, see you.”

“See you,” I said back to him before walking back to my car and driving home.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story has been up for a while but I've decided to edit it. If your reading for the first time ENJOY! If your not then I hope you prefer the changes.
Comments are love :)
cherriebubblez :)