The Collision Of His Kiss

Two

Frank’s P.O.V

Only 10 more minutes then I can go home, well I’m not going home I’m going to my friend Mikey’s house, his brother just got back from Italy so I finally get to meet him, I’ve known Mikey for 2 years but I have never met his brother.

“Hey frank,” Mikey squealed with a dorky smile across his face.

“Hey, just give me five minutes then we can leave.”

“Take your time.”

-----------Time elapse-----------

We had now been in Mikey’s room listening to music for about 5 minutes now. I was getting impatient I wanted to meet his brother. He talks about him so much.

“So when do I get to meet this famous brother of yours?” I asked with a smirk.

“He’s probably in his room, he doesn’t really go out much, you will see him at dinner.”

“Cool,” I replied while pulling the piece of paper with that guy I met in the stores number on it, I smiled and looked over at Mikey, he was staring at me with a weird look on his face

“What?” I asked curiously

“Nothing, its just you have the same look on your face my brother did this morning, so why are YOU so happy then?”

“I got a really hot girls number that’s all,” I told him with a giggle.

Mikey didn’t know I was gay yet as far as he knew I had a girlfriend, its not that I don’t trust him I just cant risk my mum finding out because she is very homophobic since my dad ran off with another man and she always tells that if I was gay like my faggot of a father she would disown me. Plus I just don’t think I’m ready for people to know just yet.

“Dude, you have a girlfriend!”
“Hey I didn’t ASK for her number!” I yelled back jokingly. I smiled at him before playfully poking my tongue out.

I heard a knock at the door and Mikey’s mum yelled out “Mikey, Frank, dinner’s ready.” Mikey and me ran down stairs to the dining room.

I sat down next to Mikey on one side and an empty seat on the other side. I guess I’d be sitting next to Gerard.

“Gerard dinner!” Mikey’s mum yelled out, nearly deafening me. I love Donna but boy can she yell.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming from the basement and then I paused in shock, it was the guy that gave me his number today. He smiled at me and then sat in the empty seat beside me.

“Hi, I’m Gerard,” he told me with a grin. Putting his hand out, gesturing me to shake it.

“Um, I’m Frank,” I replied shaking his hand nervously.

“Oh I forgot the mash,” Mikey’s mum said in annoyance

“I’ll get it,” I told Donna wanting to leave the table before I got a boner, so I left the room and went to get the mash.

Mikey’s P.O.V

“So what’s the deal with Frank then?” Gerard asked me with a giggle.

I looked at him and mentally slapped him. “No Gee, he’s not gay, he has a girlfriend,” I told him. He looked very disappointed, I knew Gerard was gay and I don’t care. Before he could say anything else Frank came back in the room looking rather nervous for some reason. What the fuck is up with him?

“So Mikey.” Donna, Mikey’s mum began. “How was your first day out with your brother in 3 years?” I saw Gee smile slightly. My brother and I have always been really close.

“It was fun,” I replied with a smile.

“That’s great…and Frank how was work?” She asked Frankie.

“Yeah it was okay…nothing exciting.” I watched as Gerard’s face dropped suddenly.

-----Time elapse-----

It was now quiet late and we had just finished eating.

“Well me and your father are going to bed, we wont be here when you wake up tomorrow we start work at 4:30,” my parents work together in their small company, our dad’s the electrician and my mum does the paper work.

“Alrighty then!” I said blowing them I kiss. “Nighty night.” Gerard add.

“Well I’m going to make popcorn you guy’s want any,” I asked.

“No thanks Mikes,” Gerard answered.

“Frank, you want any?”

“No thanks, I’m full,” so I walked into the kitchen to make popcorn, I got out a microwave popcorn, it said ‘no butter’ I hate when mum buys low fat shit so I got some butter out the fridge and put it in the microwave for one minute after the popcorn was done. When I heard the bell go off for the microwave I opened the microwave door and saw a huge spider in the microwave so I threw the butter behind my shoulder accidentally and let out a loud scream as I watched the spider go under the fridge but then Frank and Gerard ran in.

“Mikey are you o…” before Frankie could finish his sentence he slipped in the puddle of butter and knocked his head on the floor.

“Frank, can you hear me?” I asked, but he had blacked out already.

Frank’s P.O.V

“Well I’m going to make popcorn you guy’s want any,” Mikey asked.

“No thanks Mikes,” Gerard answered.

“Frank, you want any?” Mikey asked me.

“No thanks, I’m full,” so with that Mikey walked into the kitchen and I was left alone with Gerard. Perfect.

“So Frank… You like… Stuff?” Gerard says mentally hitting him self in the head for saying something as retarded as that.

“Hmm… I’m more a things person myself!” Gerard and I were sitting there laughing when we heard Mikey scream. We ran into the kitchen instantly.

“Mikey are you o,” before I could finish my sentence I blacked out.

-----Time elapse-----

When I finally opened my eyes I was laying in Mikey’s bed, Mikey was on the floor sleeping so I assume I have been like this for a while. I get up and walk out of Mikey’s room to the bathroom.

Walking down the hall I pass Gerard’s room. I hear loud music coming through the walls. Oh my fuck. It’s Black Flag. I stand there listening to the music with my ear against the door. Stalker much?

All of a sudden the door is pulled away and I’m still standing there in an awkward bent over position. I quickly stand up straight.

“Hey, how’s your head?” Gerard asked me with a giggle. I touched my head and looked shyly at the floor.

“It feels like I’ve dropped a bowling ball on it,” I replied slightly laughing. I looked up and he smiled at me. Oh that smile. How it makes me melt.

“Well that’s expected you hit the floor pretty hard.”

“Yeah… how did I even fall?” I asked thinking about my accident.

“Oh um funny story. It turns out that when Mikey was making the popcorn he saw a spider. And he dropped some butter on the floor and when you came in you slipped,” Gerard answered. I laughed.

“A spider?” Gerard laughed and nodded his head.

“So what you doing in the hallway at this time of night Frankie?” Frankie. I like the sound of that.

“Um…I was, err… On my way to the toilet?” I said still confused as to what I actually was doing.

“Ha same here,” he says with a so sexy smirk on his face, I really want to kiss him right now.

“So yeah I gotta pee,” Gerard bluntly states.

“Oh…Yeah…Me too,” I say shyly.

“Well I’ll let you go first then,” Gerard gestures. Such a gentlemen.

“Um…yeah. Thanks Gerard…” I say walking down the hall. I go into the bathroom and use the toilet I come out and Gerard’s randomly standing in the hall staring at the roof in a daze.

“You okay their man?” I ask.

“Um, yeah just zoned out for a second there,” he replies coming out of his dreamland.

“Okay then I’m going to bed. See you round Gerard!” I say to him with a smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love :)
If your into this you'll love my other stories :):):)
The ghost of you
SKYLINES AND TURNSTILES
this riddle of revenge
hit the floor\
well after all we'll lie another day
Read the info on all of them...There alll frerard but all VERY different I swear you'll love em! GIVE EM A GO! :):)
Comments are love :)
much love cherriebubblez