The Collision Of His Kiss

Five

----Time elapse----

I haven’t seen Frank since we were at the hospital & that was over a week ago. I miss him! God how sad is that!

“Hey Gee I’m going to Frank’s house be back soon,” Mikey yelled at me from the front door.

“Wait…uh…need a ride?” I asked him, wanting to at least see Frank.

“Yeah cool,” Mikey replied. So Mikey & I drove off too Frank’s house. I became more excited the closer we got to Frankie's house.

“Hey thanks dude…do you want to come in & say hi?” Mikey asked me.

“Yeah…sure,” I said trying to not seem too excited. So Mikey & I walked up to Frank’s front door & knocked. Frank answered the door in nothing but boxers & I couldn’t stop myself from smiling.

“Oh…hi um I’m going to get dressed but just wait on the couch I will be right out,” he said laughing nervously. So Mikey & I sat on the couch. Soon later Frank came out in really sexy skinny leg jeans & a ‘misfits’ shirt. which is the same thing I was wearing when we met I believe

“So…what’s up?” Frank asked us.

“Um, you told me to come over at around lunch time."

“Oh…okay well cool,” Frank replied still half asleep. Fuck He's so adorable!

All of a sudden Mikey's phone rung. Please be an emergency so he has to leave.

“Yellow,” Mikey said answering his phone. I couldn’t hear the other person this time though.

“No way!” He yelled.

“Oh my god I’m there man, give me 10 minutes,” Mikey said before hanging up his phone.

“Uh…I’m sorry Frank but I really have to go, its bob, his turtle just died, you know how he was with that thing,” Mikey said in a panic.

“Um…I’m sorry dude I will see you at home,” Mikey told me.

“Uh…okay, bye then,” I answered a bit confused. Mikey slammed the front door shut & ran out the driveway.

“Uh so…how you been?” Frank asked me trying to make a conversation.

“Um…okay I guess,” I answered nervous to be alone with him.

“Um…I better go,” I said breaking the silence.

“N…no…um…I mean…you…can s-stay…if you want too,” Frank stuttered nervously.

“Oh…okay then,” so I sat back on the couch & he sat next to me.

“So…do you want to order pizza?” Frank asked me.

“Yeah sure,” I answered.

“Um, sorry but we have to get vegetarian…I don’t eat meat,” he told me.

“Yeah that’s fine,” so Frank called up the Pizza place & they told him it would be ready in 10 minutes. After about 5 minutes I had to ask him if he was gay…it was killing me.

“Um Frank?” I said nervously.

“Yeah Gee.”

“When you said ‘Mikey doesn’t know yet’ what did you mean?” I asked him.

“Um…that I’m…,” before he could finish the doorbell rung.

“Who is it?” Frank yelled out.

“Pizza!” The guy yelled back. So Frank got off the couch, opened the door, took the pizza, payed him & slammed the door in his face.

“Um…I don’t want Mikey knowing that I’m gay!” He yelled out a bit pissed off that the pizza guy came at that moment. At that moment my eyes grew bigger and I smiled like the biggest dickhead ever.

“I thought you had a girlfriend though,” I said.

“No that just my cover up,” he said with a smirk. I leaned into him to kiss him; our lips were now almost touching but before they could the doorbell rung again. Frank got up even more pissed then before & swung the door open. It was the pizza guy again.

“Uh your short $2.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love :)
If your into this you'll love my other stories :):):)
The ghost of you
SKYLINES AND TURNSTILES
this riddle of revenge
hit the floor\
well after all we'll lie another day
Read the info on all of them...There alll frerard but all VERY different I swear you'll love em! GIVE EM A GO! :):)
Comments are love :)
much love cherriebubblez