The Collision Of His Kiss

Six

Frank’s P.O.V

“Uh your short $2,” said the pizza guy in a low tone.

“Oh…uh here,” I said handing him a 5-dollar note.

“Okay hold on I will get your change.”

“Um…you know what keep it,” I said slamming the door on him again. I walked back over to Gerard.

“So where were we?” He asked me with the sexiest smirk ever. Our lips almost connected again when Mikey walked in.

“Hey…guess what, it was just Matt being an idiot, Bobs fibne, so you want to get a pizza or something?” Mikey asked us in an excited tone. I growled at him & looked over at Gerard.

“Well I have to go, I will see you at home Mikes, & Frank…I will see you whenever,” Gerard said to Mikey & I.

“Bye, Gee,” Mikey & I said in unison & With that Gerard walked out the door. Goodbye angel.

“So…what did you guy’s do anyway?” Mikey asked me.

“Um…you know…stuff, not much you can do in a 10 minute space of time.” I answered not knowing what to say.

“Oh…okay then.”

“Hey I have an idea, why don’t you Gee and I go see a movie or something,” Mikey asked me.

“Yeah…that would be SO,” I saw Mikey look at me weird, probably wondering why i was so excited about the cinemas. “Um yeah that be okay I guess.”

“Okay then, lets go get Gee then,” so Mikey & I went to get Gerard. When we got to there house Mikey we had to knock on the door as Mikey being the idiot he is left his keys in the house.

“Oh…hey…what’s up?” Gerard asked us.

“We’re seeing a movie, you want to come?” Mikey asked Gerard.

“Yeah, sounds fun, just let me grab my jacket,” so he got his jacket & we started walking to the cinemas. When we got in there we got our tickets & popcorn & went into the room which the movie was playing in, I sat in the middle & Gerard & Mikey sat on either side of me. Halfway through the movie I felt something touch my hand. It was Gerard.

“Um…I’m going to go to the bathroom,” Gerard blurted out looking at me.

“Yeah & I need more um…popcorn.”

“Oh I will come with you I’ve run out of food,” Mikey added.

“I will get it for you Mikes,” I said wanting to be alone with Gerard.

“Nah I will come,” so Mikey came with me to the candy counter. & Gerard walked into the bathroom, alone.

“Hey, dude um I need to pee, be right back,” I told Mikey.

“Oh…okay, hurry up though,” so I walked into the bathroom & put my hands around Gerard’s eyes

“Guess who?” I said seductively. He turned around & smiled. This was it; I was finally going to kiss him. Our Lips for the third time were about to connect when Mikey walked into the bathroom.

“Hey Frank, Guess what, its 80% off all drinks because there flat.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love :)
If your into this you'll love my other stories :):):)
The ghost of you
SKYLINES AND TURNSTILES
this riddle of revenge
hit the floor\
well after all we'll lie another day
Read the info on all of them...There alll frerard but all VERY different I swear you'll love em! GIVE EM A GO! :):)
Comments are love :)
much love cherriebubblez