Status: Active...very active.

Just Keep Breathing.

And everything was clear.

"I love yeh." I said seriously as we laid cuddled in her bed.

She buried her face against my chest, "I know and I love you too."

"Yeh know there is no way now that I'm leavin' wif out yeh, right?" I whispered.

"Plus, meh brotha is gonna be a dad...shit, I guess someone will be movin' which means I'll be alone and I'll need my bird ta keep meh warm at night." I said with a grin and she chuckled, "did Oli use to do that?"

"Well, no. But maybeh I'm scared ta be in a house alone." I joked.

"Oh are you?"

"Yes and if I had yeh here wif meh, I wouldn't beh."

"Oh? Because I'd protect you?"

"Mhm." I mumbled against her cheek and she giggled, "I don't know about that."

"Oye, that's propa sad. I'd protect yeh."

"You're suppose to."

"Oh is that so? Well fine. Guess yeh need ta move in wif meh so I can keep yeh safe."

I kissed her quickly and she smiled, "yeah true."

"Move in wif meh Katie. We'll get our own place."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Dead serious. I can't be wifout yeh, love."

She kissed me and I pulled her to me, "yeh can fink bout it. At least let me pretend yeh want to."

"I never said I didn't."

"Yeah, but I know yeh don't wanna leave yeh family. And I mean, I can't move here because of drop dead."

"I'll go back with you like I said. I love you too much to be without you." She said softly and I kissed her, "yeh would do that for meh?"

She nodded, "I know you'd do the same."

"I would." I whispered rubbing her back.

"I can only stay a few more days love." I added and she looked up at me, "Ok."

"Yeh dont have ta go back wif meh. I mean stay here a while." I said brushing her hair and she shook her head no.

"No?"

"No. I don't want to be without you." She said into my shirt and and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Yeh love meh a lot huh?"

She laughed, "something like that."

I smiled, "yeh don't know how happy that makes meh."

She rubbed her nose against mine and we both laughed, "I love you."

"I love yeh too sweetie." I said brushing her cheek lightly. Hopefully she meant that.

We finally got out of bed and got ready for the day and as I walked down to the living room I came upon her and Tyler talking and I couldn't help but stop and listen a bit. I was curious really.

"So you're going to move there?" He said seriously and I leaned against he wall.

"Yeah, plus, I might get that job and you know..."

"I like the guy Katie, and I just want you happy, but just make sure you're doing this for yourself and not just him."

"I am Ty. I promise."

I finally entered the livingroom in time to see them hugging. A grin hit my lips once she looked over at me.

I honestly didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to do either. Yes, I wanted her move there with me, but not because she felt obligated or pressured.

"Where are you going?" Tyler asked as Katie patted his head as she got up.

"Ta get somefin ta eat. Wanna come?"

"Nah, gotta meet Lizzy soon."

"Where's Matty?" She chimed in. I had forgotten all about him being here.

"With Kara." He said smirking and Katie rolled her eyes and the statement alone was enough to make me laugh.

We said goodbye to Tyler and let her pull me to her car.

"Hey Katie." I said as we got in.

"Hey Tom."

I chuckled as she looked over at me with a smile.

"Yeh should stay here a few weeks love. I know yeh don't wanna be wifout meh. Hell, I don't wanna be wifout yeh eitha, but yeh need ta be wif yeh family a bit."

She just stared at me in thought and I brushed her cheek, "ok?"

She nodded and I leaned over kissing her, "are yeh mad at meh?"

"No. Why would I be?"

"I don't know. Just didn't want that ta hurt yeh feelins."

"It didn't." She said with a grin.

"Good." I said grabbing her hand as we drove to some burger place she had been wanting me to try.

I anything. Had faith in this working out. I at least knew I would be giving it all I have to do so.

The next few days felt like she had never left and it was an amazing feeling. Something I dreaded ending, but knowing I'd have her back soon and for permanent this time made it ok.

"I swear I'm so pathetic." She said sniffling as she held on to me in the aiport waiting for my flight to be called. I some how got Matty to agree to leave with me. Not that I didn't trust him, but how fair is it if he gets to spend time with her and I don't?

"No yeh not." I whispered brushing her cheek lightly as she stared up at me.

"I am. I cry when you get here, when you leave. It's stupid." She said chuckling as she wiped a few tears that fell unwillingly.

I cupped her face, "that isn't stupid love."

"I'm going to miss you." She said softly and I pressed my lips to hers.

"Won't be for long, Katie. Yeh still wanna live wif meh?" I asked and she nodded.

"Good. Look, when yeh come ta Sheffield I'll most definitely have us a place ready." I said placing kisses on her cheeks.

"Yeh have a lovely family Katie. I've enjoyed gettin ta be part of yeh life here." I said seriously and she smiled, "I think Tyler is more sad to be without you then I am."

I chuckled as Matty made his way back from buying coffee.

"Hurry home lil bird." He said throwing his arm over her shoulders.

She smiled and hugged him to her.

"Gonna miss yeh." He said kissing her head and she agreed giving him one final hug before he went and sat down waiting for our flight.

She clung to me once my flight was called and I almost found myself saying that it wasn't worth it and I'd stay, but I knew this was for the best.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me, kissing her once more as she pulled back and I picked up my bag.

"Be good love. I'll see yeh soon." I said kissing the top of her hand.

Letting go was just as difficult for me. It wasn't like I wouldn't see her again. I knew that. It was just simply not being able to see her everyday which is what bothered me the most.

"I love yeh." I said as I began to walk backwards and she smiled, "love you more."

I chuckled, "doubtful."

"Is not."

She smiled causing me to smile in return, "yeh beautiful my Katie bug. I'll see yeh soon ok? I love yeh very much." I said seriously.

She nodded as she wiped her eyes and she waved to Matty who was dragging me by my shirt.

"Yeh so..." he started to say as we sat down and I cut him off, "madly in love. Yes, I am."

"I was gonna say ridiculous but that works too." He said rolling his eyes.

"So, how was Kara?" I asked with a smirk once we were settled.

He rolled his eyes, "we did nuffin. Ok, maybeh we kissed but tha'ts it. Nuffin else. She's prettah brill. That's it."

"Of course that's it. Yeh Matt Nicholls, king of never datin'. One day mate, yeh gonna see what it's like. Probably when yeh least expect it."

He rolled his eyes, "definitely not."

I laughed, "well, that means I'll be the first to say I told yeh so when yeh find someone worthy of actuallah datin'."

"Won't happen."

"Right. Well, wake me up when we're in Sheffield." I stated as I turned my ipod on and tired to sleep so the flight wouldn't seem that long. Of course it was never that easy and it wasn't long for my thoughts to go straight to Katie. Her name alone gave me butterflies and the thought of me looking for us a place to live sent them into over drive. It was a big step living with someone, but it just felt unbelievably right and for once, I wasn't scared about how this would turn out because I knew she felt what I did and that alone made me love her more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter.

Iknow, I usually give a heads up, sorry. I wasn't planning on it to be but yeah...

But all in all I am VERY excited for my Matt Nicholls story. I already have a lot written for it and I can't wait to post it! :3 He is hands down my favorite person to write about and I don't know why.

You will be able to find out what happens to Tom and Katie in the Matt story. Did she go? Did she stay? Do they live together? Blah, blah.

Evil I know. ;)

P.S As Above_So Below you should definitelyyy make me another layout!...well, if you want to that is. :3 haha.