Status: Active...very active.

Just Keep Breathing.

Got your best interest written all over me.

Of course it wasn't long until Oli was waking me up.

I groaned and looked over at him, "ok. I'm up. Jeez." I mumbled noticing Katie was still snuggled to my chest.

He smiled, "yeh like her."

"Do not. Shut up."

"Yeh do." He said with that stupid smile of his.

"Leave meh 'lone." I mumbled looking at the girl still in my arms.

"She's reallah prettah." He said and I reached out to hit him but he moved quickly with a laugh.

"Yeah she is. Now go and don't look at her 'gain." I mumbled and he laughed as he walked out. Didn't need him stealing anyone else from me.

"Awe you think I'm pretty?" I heard and look down at a sleepy Katie.

This time it was me who blushed, "Um, I mean, yeah. Yeh know that."

I mean I called her beautiful then again this time she wasn't meant to hear.

She gave me a grin before sitting up, messing with her hair as she did so.

"We need ta get ready."

She nodded and leaned down causing my breath to get caught in my throat. Her lips hit my cheek and she gave me a grin, "you're pretty too Tom."

I stifled a laugh, "great."

She giggled and climbed over me. I breathed in and out deeply. This was just insane. How did she make me feel this way?

Once I was ready I left my room and headed to the living room. Katie decided to just get ready in the bathroom even though I told her I would.

Once I made it downstairs everyone was waiting on me and Katie was sitting beside Matty who was chatting her ear off.

"Ready?" Oli asked and I nodded.

"I was done before yeh!"

"That's a first." Lexi said with a laugh as we all headed to the door.

Katie slid her hand into mine and I linked my fingers with hers.

"Gonna ride wif meh?" I asked with a grin knowing she would of course.

She nodded and I pulled her to my car where I opened the door for her.

"Thanks." She said and I chuckled as I leaned into her, "No problem sweetie."

Her cheeks turned a light pink I assume from the closeness and I kissed her cheek softly before she got in.

Ugh, how she drives me mad.

"So where are we going?" She asked and I chuckled, "ta see some band play. Yeh can meet tha rest of our mates."

She nodded and I popped in a cd as we drove. Of course I knew the effect I'd get when she noticed who he was. She quickly looked at me and I chuckled, "see, we like tha same music." I said as The Maine filled my car.

"Awe this makes me happy." She said placing her hands over her heart and I laughed.

"Count'em. 1, 2, 3 you look so cute when you get that mad." She sang playfully and I chuckled at her cuteness, "God yeh so adorable."

She quit singing and blushed furiously, "no I'm not."

"Yeh are and yeh don't even know it."

"Shush." She said causing me to laugh.

I reached over and grabbed her hand. She didn't protest and we drove that way to the place.

"Now, they aren't all like Matty." I said once we got out of the car.

She giggled, "I like Matty though."

"Do yeh?" I asked and she nodded as she held on to my arm.

"He's funny." She said as we reached the door where everyone was waiting.

"Mate! Good ta see yeh!" Lee said patting my shoulder.

"Yeh muss beh tha bird I heard bout." He said giving Katie a grin who stood behind my arm a bit.

I chuckled at her shyness and squeezed her hand lightly, "yeah Lee, she's shorta than yeh too."

"Already like her. What's yeh name love?"

"Katie."

"Katie. I'm Lee."

"She knows yeh bloke." Matty said causing her to chuckle.

"Well juss sayin'!"

"This is Matt and Jona." Matty said and she said hello to both of them.

We finally walked in and of course they headed straight for the bar. I didn't even know if Katie drank. Then it hit me that there still is a lot I don't know about her.

"Do yeh drink?" I asked looking at her and she nodded which caused me to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Cause yeh drink. I can't see it."

"I'm more talkative actually."

"In that case, i'll buy yeh a drink!"

She giggled and I pulled her to the bar.

***

"So Katie, how do yeh like it here?" Jona asked as we sat around a table and she was on her 2nd drink. Surprisingly she was in fact more talkative already.

"It's ok. Cold." She said with a grin.

"Some times." He said chuckling.

"Hey need anotha drink anyone?" Matty asked getting up from the table.

"Oh I'll come with."

I chuckled, "do yeh need anotha?"

"I'm ok dad." Sh said patting my cheek and the guys laughed.

"Come on you crazy birtish kid." She said grabbing his arm and he laughed, "oh I knew yeh were secretly insane." He said as they walked off.

"She's prettah lovely." Matt said and I nodded.

"She suites you." Lexi stated and I had to hold back an eyeroll.

"Suites meh?"

"Yeah. She's sweet and quiet like you are."

"I'm not eitha of those fings."

"Ha! Not round us but yeh are quiet." Jona stated as I looked over at Katie and Matty waiting on drinks laughing.

"You should date her."

"She is fit." Lee said shrugging.

I shrugged, "she's quite picky wif guys. I juss, don't see meh bein' what she likes."

"What?! Why not?! She seems ta like yeh!" Jona said and I shushed him as Katie and Matty returned. She sat back beside me and Jona looked at her and I knew what was about to be said wouldn't be good.

"Do yeh like Tom?"

She laughed, "I hope so."

I chuckled and he shook his head, "not talkin' like that. Like do yeh like him?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

A few drinks or not her cheeks reddened.

"Um, I mean, we're just friends." She fumbled out and I had to interject, "Jona! Leave her 'lone."

"But why not? Do yeh have a fing for Oli as well?" He asked and I shot him a look. I cannot believe he just asked her that.

She laughed, "No not at all. No offense Oli." She said sweetly and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"It's ok love." Oli said with a smile.

"So let me get this straight. Yeh don't like Oli?"

"No..." she said slowly like he didn't understand.

"She likes meh. Duh." Matty chimed in and we all laughed.

"I juss can't believe yeh don't fink he's attractive."

"I mean, he's not ugly. I just think Tom is cuter." She said causing me to bit my lip trying to fight back a smile.

How could she not make me want her when she said things like that?

Jona smirked and leaned back into his seat, "mhm interesting. Well, music is startin'." He said looking over at the small stage.

I looked at Katie who sipped on her drink through a straw and looked up at me innocently once she felt my stare.

"What?" She asked softly and I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Nuffin." I whispered into her ear as my hand went to her cheek. I pulled back and she looked at me through her long lashes.

I daringly kissed closer to her mouth and I could feel her breathing enhance.

"Yeh will like this band." I said pulling away from her and she nodded daze like.

I kissed her hand gently before turning to the band playing although my head was clouded with her.

The band had a break between some songs and I took that opportunity to get some more drinks although Katie clearly had enough because her and Matty were laughing like school girls.

I leaned against the bar waiting and Lexi walked up beside me.

"You like her." She said boldly and I rolled my eyes, "so what Lexi? Can I not? She's a great girl."

"I know she is. She likes you too. You can just tell."

I shrugged not in the mood to discuss girls with my ex.

"Are you going to go back to London with her?"

"yeah I had more job offers." I said as I grabbed up Katie, Matty and I's drinks.

"And for her."

"Maybe so. Are we done?"

She gave me a grin and shook her head yes. I feel bad for being so short with her I just hated being around her. I hate the way I felt around her.

I sat back in my seat and gave the kids their drinks.

"Katie and I are gonna go on a friend date soon. Cause I need ta teach her how ta be mean." Matty said and I laughed.

"I can be mean!" She said defensively.

"Yeah? Go up to Matt and shove him and call him a bitch."

"What?! No. He didn't do anything to me!"

"Some times yeh fuck wif people for fun Katie!"

I laughed and Katie shook her head no.

He sighed, "hopeless. Foreva a sweetheart."

"I know." I said giving her a grin.

"Sorry for being nice! Jeez. Someone has to be!"

"True." Matty said with a nod.

Once the band started up again the two of them grew quiet. She leaned against me and I looked down at her as she was covering her mouth to yawn.

"Tired?" I asked and she nodded snuggling closer to me which made my heart beat out of my chest.

"Wanna go?" I asked and she sat up, "no."

I chukled, "yes yeh do."

"But you wanna stay. So we will stay."

"Katelyn, it's fine. I'm tired as well. It's late."

"No. We're staying."

"We're goin' love." I said getting up from my chair and she shook her head no as I pulled her up.

"Tom. No." She mumbled and I wrapped my arms around her, "yes."

"I'll feel bad."

I laughed, "why? I wanna go as well."

"I don't believe you."

"Baby. I swear I do." I said and I instantly felt embarrassed because I didn't mean to call her that. She didn't seem to notice or care though.

"Promise?" She asked softly.

"I do."

"Ok." She whispered and I kissed her forehead.

"Bye my lil friend. See yeh tomorra." Matty said and she ruffled his hair as she passed him. She polietly said goodbye to everyone and on the way out Matty called my name. I turned in enough time to see him pointing to her than back at me and he then started thrusting the air.

I rolled my eyes thanking god she didn't see that. If she didn't leave because of them I think she was a keeper.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feared if I didn't update I'd start getting death threats from Hellxoxsunshine haha. So here it is!

I also love how everyone always loves Matty in my stories! :3

Thanks for commenting and subscribing! :)