Status: Hopefully it'll be updated usually.

Malfoy.

Professor Umbridge

Stone's POV

After finishing my food, I headed back to my common room. As I passed the Slytherin table, I saw Draco's eyes traveling after me. As I walked, I looked around, taking in the colossal school. I arrived to my common room and told the picture the pass code. When I walked through the door, I saw girls huddled in the common room. They all looked up when they hear me, and gave me disgusted looks. They all seemed to be huddled around one girl, the leader of the pact. I passed the group of girls and went to my bed. I pulled out my iPod, turned on my songs, and pulled out my favorite book. After about half an hour, I dozed off.
I woke up an hour later, sprawled out all over my bed. I got up and changed into more comfortable clothing. I walked out of the dormitory and into the common room. The group off girls were now gone and Draco, Blaize, Goyle, and Grabbe now replaced them.
"Hello," I said, taking a seat next to Crabbe. They all said their hello's and we sat back. It was almost dinner time and we were about to head off.
"Who were those girls that were huddled in here earlier?" I asked.
"Just Pansy and her group." Draco said, his attention on the fire. He turned and looked me in the face, a bit of a smile forming. I sat back, looking at the ceiling. I had only been here for about three days, but I already loved this school. I crossed my legs and started bitting my nails. After full silence for about then minutes, we headed down the Great Hall. I walked between Draco and Blaize, talking with them the whole way there. While walking there, I hit Draco hand with my hand. When I hit it for about the fifth time, I looked at him and smiled. I wasn't meaning to, but it kept happening. After a bit of walking, we got to the Great Hall. We sat at the Slytherin table and piled food on our plate.
We finished but stayed at the table for a while. Draco, who was sitting next to me, stared at me for a moment.
"What's Hello Kitty?" He asked, picking up my necklace.
"It's this little animation character." I said, looking at my necklace too. I looked Draco in the face, taking in his features. His blond hair and pale face made his bright, blue eyes poke out. I looked down, playing with the left-over food on my plate.
After an hour in the common, I went upstairs. I changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth, and got into bed. I curled up under my covers and fell asleep.

In the morning, I got up early since it was Monday. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I put on my skirt over my head and pulled it down to my hips. I put on my sweater and my cloak. I was a bit scared, seeing it was my first school day of the year. I walked down to breakfast and sat with Hermione today.
"Good morning," She said, examining me.
"Morning," I said, sleepily. I picked up toast and eggs and placed them on my plate. I ate my food, then got ready to go to class. My first class was Defense Against Dark Arts with Hermione, Ron, Harry, Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco. We walked to the class, chatting until we got there. When the teacher walked in, Harry gave her a weird look and watched her walk to her desk.
"Hello, I am Professor Umbridge."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY AGAIN. School sucks so bad that I couldn't update for a long time. Anyways, I hoped you liked it and I hope to update tomorrow;D
Draco, OOOOH.
Stone's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/stone_walsh/set?id=37901878\
COMMENT, SUB, AND MORE WOOO.\
By the way, Happy belated B'day, TOM FELTON.
RIP Steve Jobs