Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Mosh Pits

“Yep. Mommy. Pretty ironic that mommy is the only person in the house to have a beard, though...” I said.

“If I’m mommy, what are they?” Mommy asked. I don’t think I’ll ever call him Bob.

“Daddy G, Daddy Longlegs, Papa, and Padre.” Becca said. Mommy sighed.

“Okay. I guess I should start cleaning u-- oh shit. Don’t we have a show tonight?” He asked.

“Ah, fuck. We’re late.” Padre said.

“Grab the stuff and go!!” Daddy G shouted. Suddenly I was on someones back.

“Okay, that should hold you.” Daddy Longlegs said, finishing the knot.

“I still don’t see why we need to be put on child leashes. It’s demeaning.” I said.

“Too bad. At least you get to be close to the stage.” He said smiling, trying to make it seem better that it really was.

“Being tied to the stage is NOT the same as being close to the stage.” I crossed my arms. Frank patted us all on the head and walked away. People in the front row were staring at us. I hissed at them and they stepped back a few feet. Victory is sweet.

“Well, if you wanted honesty, that’s all you had to say.” Daddy G started singing into the microphone. He had makeup on, and a lot of it. Maybe he should’ve been called mommy...

“I never want to let you down or have you go, it’s better off this way!” Frank licked up the side of his face as he sang. Ewie. Three songs in, I started getting really annoyed. I ran, and ran, and ran, as fast as I could against the leash. We’re not two. I tried what coyotes do when they’re trapped. Chew it. It worked and I was free! I detached Becca and Natalie from their doggy prisons and jumped headfirst into the crowd... right into a giant mosh pit. A fist hit me in the eye, a nail scratched my arm. I closed my eyes and swung my arms around for dear life. A few people lifted me up, passing me around the crowd like a life sized doll. I saw Becca and Natalie in the crowd too, trying to stay on top of everyone.

“Mass convulsions strike the choir by the grace of-- shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.” Daddy G said, jumping off the stage and into the crowd. He grabbed us by the arms and pulled us onto the stage. We just kind of stood there, waving to the crowd. Everyone stopped playing, the moshing stopped, and the room was silent.