Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

I Hate Hospitals

I couldn’t even feel my leg…until now. It hurt like hell, but I’d done wors- wait, no I hadn’t…And some people came and shoved me into some big white van. Wait…big white van, shoved in by force…this generally points to something bad, but I couldn’t run away if I tried, so screw it. Jill and Becca sat in back with me, I had an odd feeling it involved Jill flipping off a paramedic in order to earn that spot. I still didn’t like the abmulah- flashy light bus. All the doctor-y stuff was starting to make me panic a bit. So I started singing. That usually helps. Gaze into her killing jar, I’d sometimes stare for hours. She even poked the holes so I can breathe.
If he heard me, the doctor-person probably would’ve taken me to a different part of the hospital after my leg got fixed. Then I think I fell asleep. Actually, I’m pretty sure, because I woke up to Jillian smacking my face saying, “Wake up, dammit!”
I did NOT like the hospital. Doctor people were very nice, but everything was white…Lack of color scared me. I actually had to change into shorts so they could wrap me up, that was probably the worst part. Do. Not. Like. Shorts. But then Doctor person starting wrapping my leg in some plaster crap, at which point I started panicking.

“NO! GET IT OFF ME, DAMMIT!”

"What’s wrong? You DID numb her leg, right?”

“GET IT OFF. THAT THING’S PINK.”

“What? What’s wrong with pink?”

“No! Natalie wants a black one! Or gray, or black, or gray…or black! Not pink!”

“It’s the only color we have left, I’m sorry…” So I pouted. The thing was mega bright! Not even decent pink, obnoxious, loud, eight-and-a-half-year-old-diva little girl pink! Meh.
Surprisingly, I wasn’t all that horrible on crutches, I limped out into the hallway, and found Becca on top of a gurney, shouting “GO! GO! GO!”, Jillian riding the back like a skateboard. They skidded past us a few seconds later, and Becca stared wide eyed at my leg. “What the bloody hell...” And I explained, still very grumpy about it. She reached into her bag of never-ending wonderful junk, and pulled out two black Sharpies. She chucked one at Jillian, and plopped down on the floor.

“It’s cool. We got this.”