Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Puppy Dog Face

“No! No, no, no, no! I refuse to be put on a leash! NO!!” I shouted.

“Sorry... if I don’t Gee’ll get mad at me and lock me in that fucking closet again. The spider... uueghhh.” Frank said shivering.

“Come on, just this once? For me?” I asked, my lower lip quivering just a little bit. Not that I didn’t want it to. He stared at me and his face started getting all sad. I forced a little tear out of my eye. He cracked.

“I’m so, so, so, SO sorry! It’ll never happen again. I won’t let them put you on a leash, I swear!” He cried, hugging me so tightly I wasn’t able to breathe too good. Victory is sweet. For Becca, on the other hand, not so much.
Natalie was out of the hospital the next day. A black cast was on her broken leg.

“Aww... how am I supposed to sign it now?” I asked. She held up a silver sharpie.

“I believe this will work.” Ah. I signed it with an ‘XOXOJ’.

“Hey, the XOXO before your initial thing is MINE! Who stole it?” Daddy G shouted. Becca and Natalie pointed at me.

“That would be moi.” I said, also pointing at me. “What are you gonna do about it?” I sassed back at him.

“I’m gonna-- actually, that’s a pretty good question...” He said, walking off in thought. He was an odd man. I like it.

“Mikey, Bob, and I are going to get some pizza! Be back in half an hour!” Padre shouted. I enjoy pizza.

“Don’t do anything stupid while we’re gone!” I heard a door slam. Let the games begin.
After a series of events that were too odd to describe, we ended up making a complete mess of the house, and just after Mommy cleaned it, too. As Padre, Papa and Mommy came back through the door, we decided to act natural.

“Oh, god, we’re never leaving you guys home alone again.” Ray said, above the huge mass of pizzas. There were tons of them, not like that’s a problem. I have to admit, we must’ve looked stupid. Frank was dressed in my clothes, which included a black mini skirt, some skin tight jeans, and an MCR t shirt. Oh, and don’t forget the pink tiara. Daddy G was in Becca’s green tutu, which fit him very well, surprisingly. He also had some matching green tights, though his shirt was nowhere to be found. Natalie was brushing his hair. I was in Daddy G’s clothes, which were basically falling off, due to the fact that he’s half a foot taller than me. His jeans were pretty comfortable, though. His boa was nice too. I think I’ll keep it. Becca was in Frank’s clothes. They were tight, and also meant for guys. Natalie couldn’t change into anything, due to the fact that she had a huge fucking cast on her leg. Odd.