Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Comfortable Seat

“I want to stay with Frank!” I shouted as I got shoved into the back seat of the van. We’d recently arrived at the emergency room, and gotten Frank into a room of his own thanks to Gerard being his normal dramatic self.

Somehow, I don’t think bursting through the doors while carrying Frankie bridal-style and shouting “We need a doctor!” Was the best thing to do, especially after security came. Gerard got kicked out of there for ‘causing a scene’ and he took me with him.

“Well you can’t. I’m not going home alone.”

“Why not?”

“Lonely car rides are scary and boring.”

“How can something be both scary and boring?”

“It’s because I’m Gerard fucking Way.”

I sighed. Stupid experimental drugs. They ALWAYS have something bad going on with them.
Home again. I walked through the door to find the piles of old food, pizza boxes, various articles of clothing, and the odd electrical wire to be mysteriously gone. The place looked... oddly clean.

“Did a reverse hurricane hit this place?” Gerard asked, looking around for a messy pile of something.

“Brendon... room... bats... clean... house.” Natalie said, sounding really out of breath, from behind a couch.

“Wait, so Brendon’s coming here and he told you to get a room ready for him?” I said. They nodded, amazed that I got that.

“Since when?”

“Since...” She glanced up at the clock. “Six hours ago.”

“Okay. Wait, why?”

“He didn’t say. So how’s Frank?”

“I don’t know. We got kicked out of the hospital before we could check.” I looked at Gerard, raising an eyebrow.

“I was caught up in the moment...” He said, laughing nervously.

“SURPRISE!” I heard someone shout from behind me. Then I got tackled to the floor by a tall person.

“Wait a second... you’re not Frank.” Mr. Tall person said.

“You said you were coming tomorrow, yes?” Becca asked, tilting her head to the side a little.

“Yeah. I lied.” Mr. Tall said.

“Not every short person with dark hair is Frank, you know.” I said, dusting myself off. “I’m guessing you’re Brendon?”

“The one and only!” He answered, smiling. “You are adoptee one, yes? Good to see you’re not dead yet.”

“I want to be adoptee one!” Natalie whined.

“NO! I’m oldest!” I shouted back.

“I’m guessing you two are adoptees two and three, then?” He pointed to Becca and Natalie.

“Yes. Yes we are.” Becca said.

“Cool. Where’s Frank, Ray, Mikey, and Bob?”

“Frankie took the bad man’s drugs and Gerard was a bad boy at the hospital so everyone else had to stay at the hospital.”

“I wasn’t so much bad as I was dramatic.” Gerard chimed in.

“Okay then. I’m going to tackle someone else now. It’ll be when you least expect it. You’ll never see it com--” Brendon cut off mid-sentence to jump on top of me again.

“You’re... crushing... my... spine...” I managed to spit out.

“You’re a very comfortable seat.”