Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Brendon

Brendon was louuuuudd. And when he got hot, he didn’t hesitate to take off his shirt and perform in a sweaty tank top, or perhaps no shirt at all. Needless to say, he had a lovely voice as well.
 
He came to the bridge of Camisado, and Becca continued dancing, surprising herself with her own gracefulness.
 
“So, Brendon, why the hell are you here?” Jillian asked.

“I got bored. It started raining in Vegas and for once, I didn’t feel like dancing in it…So then I was all, fuck yeah, New Jersey!” This is a cool man.

“Ah. I like the flower in your hair by the way.” Becca replied.

“Thank you, I do love daisies…” He said, gently pushing it back into place behind his ear. “Would you like one?” He reached into his back pocket, surprisingly pulling out three that weren’t even crushed. Wizard diva…?

“Yes please!” Becca replied. It matched her hair nicely… “One for you, Jill?”

“Eh, what the hell…” Looked nice on her too…

“Don’t even bother asking Natalie. She only likes lilies.”

“But I’ve got those too!” He handed one to Becca, who promptly put it in my hair excitedly. “Ooh…pretty…”
 
“Becca got to dance, it’s my turn now!” Jill went to go fetch her guitar. “Requests, anyone?”

“Whatever you do, just DON’T play Telephone Hour…” Ray’s girlfriend (I know, right?) had forced him to watch Bye Bye Birdie, and he came home with a completely blank expression on his face, looking somewhat in pain from the way he moved, describing the movie as a total mindfuck.
But of course, Daisy Boy… “DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HUGO AND KIM?”

“DID THEY REALLY GET PINNED??” Cue the Becca…Then cue the Ray slumping over the couch in fear, clutching a seat cushion. Deep down, I’m pretty sure he loved the movie...He just needed to get over all the 60s cheesiness…
 
“Serenade us, O great guitar player young female!” Frank was back, detoxed, and just as loud as Brendon. We were a very lively household. “Lion King! Go!”

“I can see what’s happening…” Jill started off, Becca jumping in too.

“What…?”

“And they don’t have a clue,”

“Who?!”

“They’ll fall in love, and here’s the bottom line…
Our trio’s down to two…”

“Oh…”
 
“C’mon Ray, PUT ON A HAPPY FACEEEEE.” We were so mean…

“Mikey, get the Advil.”
 
“Okay, Lily, since your name has too many syllables, Becca dances, Jill plays the six-string, now what the fuck do you do?”

“Absolutely nothing. I’m a loser…WHOA.” Apparently I’m at the bright red piano now. “Okay, Ray, so two minutes ago you couldn’t even find the energy to hold your own head up, now you can lift up a young female and transport her somewhere without an issue?”

“Yes. Now play.”

“…I hate you all, y’know that?