Status: Ohhaii(: This story is UNCOMPLETED. I hope to make it AT LEAST 25 Chapters Minimum(:

Tail of the Wolves

Quinze {15; Fifteen}

Recap;

"Goodnight, love." He turned around, giving Kenzie one final glare, before striding off into the undergrowth that lead to his pack's den.

Kenzie was already a few feet away before Kendall finally turned around to head home. She sighed and walked behind Kenzie quietly.

It was a long, quiet walk. Neither of them speaking a word.

~ ~ ~
The Story Begins; Kendall's P.o.V.

We trudged along quietly through the forest. As soon as we got to the dens I went to mine, not even looking at my sister. I nudged twigs out of my way as I walked under the opening, curling up in my spot between my mother and father. Kenzie wasn't the same now. She's not my sister. My sister would help me sneak away to see Kodi. She's always helping me when it comes to defying the alphas. Always helping when it comes to breaking pack law. Thats who she was. The rebel. The problem wolf. I want my sister back..

~ ~ ~
Kenzie's P.o.V.

I saw Malikai laying on the rock outside our den. I flattened my ears as he lifted his head when I crept up the side. He didn't look very happy. I stopped walking, sitting down about a foot away from him, head low as I watched him carefully. He stood up slowly and walked over to me, nudging my shoulder roughly.

"Where were you? I woke up and you weren't there. Do you know all of the thoughts going through my head? I thought you'd been puppy-napped or something," He growled, licking the top of my head roughly and affectionately. I put my paw up on his face, pushing him away roughly.

"I'm fine. I just went for a walk," I said, walking into the den, away from him. I bit my tongue. I didn't like lying to him, but I couldn't tell him Kendall's secret.

"Well, you could've told me." He said, his voice somewhat hurt. I simply shrugged my shoulder and layed down. He layed down next to me, resting his head lightly on my side. I growled softly and shrugged him off.

"Could you not be so close to me? For star's sake, I need my space." I sighed with irritation. His ears went back in confusion as he stood up and layed down a foot or so away from me, back towards me.

"..Night." He said softly. I just muttered a soft "mmph" sound before closing my eyes and letting sleep take me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler. Im so sorry for all these late updates. I've been having alot of problems with life and all my writing inspiration disappeared. :/