Frankie and the Skittles Factory

THE MANGO RIVER ROOM!

“Everybody! Gather ‘round! Gather ‘round everybody!” Bert said. The group of tourists cautiously approached Bert, Frankie being in full fear that what happened to Gerard was going to happen to him and the others.

Bert leaned in closer to everyone. “We are about to enter our next destination. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT touch ANYTHING.”

The group nodded obediently.

Bert then turned to the giant door that was in the shape of a pineapple.

“Why the hell is the door in the shape of a pineapple?!” Ray said in a disgusted tone.

“WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP?!” Bert said loudly.

Ray’s eyes widened. Bert ignored this and went back to unlocking the pineapple door.

As the door slowly opened, there was an odd smell that caught Frankie’s attention. It smelt like… mangos?

“This, you little fuckers,” Bert started. “is the MANGO RIVER ROOM!”

“Huh?!” Bob asked stupidly.

Bert rolled his eyes. “I guess you’re taking the place of the stupid fat one, aren’t you?”

Mikey covered his mouth, holding back his laughter.

The group slowly approached inside the room, taking a few seconds to collect themselves.

Through the middle of the room was an orange river, many large grey rocks making a waterfall.

“HOW’S COME IT’S A MANGO ROOM AND THE DOOR’S SHAPED LIKE A PINEAPPLE?!” Ray shouted.

Bert glared over at Ray, then scanned the rest of the group. “Are all of you mentally ill?”

Ray edged towards his pocket to get his mirror.

Bert rolled his eyes and muttered something inaudible, leaving Frankie to wonder what it was.

“So…” Bob started, but then was interrupted by Ray.

“What’re we supposed to do around here?!”

“IT’S A FUCKIN’ MANGO RIVER! WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU LITTLE FUCKERS WANT?!” Bert yelled.

“I think it’s SOMEONE’S time of the month…” Mikey mumbled.

“Ahem! Asshole!” Bert said, trying to cover it up like he was coughing. He then straightened his posture. “Let’s move on then, shall we?”

The group walked along the “mango river,” listening to Bert mumbled random things, some of them sounding like “Heart-Shaped Box” by Nirvana.

“Hey,” Frankie said. “where’d Ray go?” He looked around him.

Ray was off in the distance, standing very still, staring up at a statue of that resembled Spongebob Squarepants.

“Hey!” Frankie said happily. “There he is!”

Bert looked over. “WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SPONGEBOB STATUE!!!”

Ray, obviously not hearing Bert, reached up to touch the statue.

“Damnit, that son of a bitch is gonna die,” Bert mumbled.

And the instant, yes my humble droogs, the INSTANT Ray touched that statue, about ten giant ray ((A/N: ha ha…)) guns came out of the ceiling and pointed down Ray. Then Bert’s voice started coming out of the speakers in a pre-recorded message:

“You have touched the statue of the Mango River Room. Prepare to be vaporized. Thank you!”

Then there was a bright flash of light, causing the Skittle lovers to covered their eyes, and the next thing they knew, Ray was gone.

“I TOLD HIM not to touch anything, but NOOO! He HAD to touch my Spongebob statue! Well, I guess you’ve all learned your lesson!”

Frankie stared in shock, along with the rest of the group, except Mikey, who was scratching at his fingernails.

Bert crossed his arms. “Man, I don’t think Johnny’s gonna clean this one up…”