Life's a Lot Easier With Your Best Friend By Your Side

This is good right?

“Sissy put it in again.” My little sister Lisa said to me when the movie she was watching ended.
“How about picking another movie while I put Lilly in her crib.”
“Okay” She said and skipped off to the movie collection.
So here’s the deal…Well let me introduce myself first. I’m Liz short for Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Liz and my sister calls me Sissy. Anyway, yeah I’m Liz and I’m 20. Kinda on the short side, brown eyes dark red hair, you know the works. So anyway I live with my mother still (sadly) and my two little sisters. Lisa she’s 4 and Lilly, short for Lilliana, she’s 4 months old.
Now a little bit about my life, my mother is a drunk and we barely ever see her and when we do it’s never pretty, yes I mean she beats us…well me ‘cause I won’t let her touch Lilly and Lisa. So yeah I have pretty much- no what am I saying I have raised these kids like they were my own. With my mother gone all the time and my dad out of the picture I’m all they have.
But don’t worry about me I’m not totally alone in this I do, contrary to popular belief, have friends, my best friend being Brian Haner Jr. Ring any bells? I bet you know what I’m going to say next no well okay. He also happens to be in a band called Avenged Sevenfold, and yes, I am friends with the entire band and I’m close with every single one of them but I’m closest with Brian.
So yeah I’m not all by myself Brian has been there with me for the entire ride. See we met when we were kids, wee little tots in diapers and t-shirts. And when my mother started drinking when I was 12 Brian knew about it and what she did to me, he never told anyone, he just held me when I cried and let me have his bed when I needed a place to crash.
Then my mother got pregnant with God knows whose child, and thus arrived Lisa, who my mother forced me to take care of, I was 16. Then four years later my mother did it again and became pregnant with Lilly, who, when born I was forced to take care of, not that I mind don’t get me wrong I love these girls as if they were my own and I plan on adopting them as soon as my mother signs the papers then we’re a goner.
You see once my mother signs the papers saying she puts the girls up for adoption and I adopt them were leaving that house and moving in with Brian, he already said we could in fact he offered to let us live there, I thought it was sweet of him.
So here I am sitting in my mother’s house with my girls when shit hit the fan, and this is where my story starts.
I had just put Lilly in her crib when I heard the door slam open.
“What the fuck is this mess didn’t I tell you to clean this house” I heard my mother yell. I ran out of the room and down the stairs where I found my mother standing in the doorway to the living room and Lisa frozen in place where she stood.
I walked over to her.
“Baby, go to my room and stay there till I come get you okay?” I asked she nodded and raced upstairs, she was fast for a four year old. I stood up straight and faced my mother.
“Well I’m sorry I’ve been taking care of your kids all day it’s not like I can neglect them like you, I actually have a heart.” I said to her. She turned to face me, and boy was her face red.
“Excuse me but I work all day and it’s not like I want them or you to be here anyway” that hurt but oh well I should be used to it this is what I get whenever I see her.
“Fine you don’t want us here anymore sign these papers and we’ll be gone” I held up the adoption papers.
“Why what are they?” She asked grabbing them out of my hands
“Adoption papers you sign them Lisa and Lilly will be put up for adoption then I sign these” I held up more papers. “And I adopt them and then we well be out of your way and you never have to see us again” I said, she looked happy, well that’s a good sign right happy means she’ll do it and I don’t have to take her to court not that she’ll show up but anyway.
“I sign these and I never have to see or deal with you little shits again?” She asked in disbelief. It’s like she never heard of it before.
I nodded and her face lit up like a kid in a candy store.
“Where do I sign” she said pulling a pen out of her purse
I showed her where to sign and she did so ten handed me her pen so I could fill out my papers, and I did so.
“It was nice doing business with you well be gone tonight and I’ll be back tomorrow when you’re not home to get the rest of our stuff okay?” I asked
“Yeah sure whatever” She replied. I rolled my eyes and walked up stairs to my room.
“Lisa baby go to your room and pack your bag were going to Uncle Brian’s house okay” I said to her she nodded her head
“How long are we staying for?” She asked scared that I would make her come back here. Ha, I (Inwardly) laughed at the thought of me ever bringing them back here.
“Were moving there, baby, were never coming back here.” I replied her face lit up and she skipped off to her room. I pulled out my phone and pressed 2 on my speed dial to call Brian.
“Hello?” He answered
“You’ll never guess what?” I replied
♠ ♠ ♠
Hows that for a first chapter??? Leave me comments let me know what you think