Life's a Lot Easier With Your Best Friend By Your Side

Good Luck with that

I got up to answer it, as Val paused the movie.
I unlocked the door and opened it to reveal Michelle, Brian’s ex and Val’s twin sister. I never liked her she hurt my best friend by cheating on him then tried to say Brian was cheating on her with me just because we were in his room together. Then she tried to say that Lilly wasn’t my sister that she was my daughter and Brian was the father. I laughed my head off when she said that.
“Can I help you?” I asked nicely even though I really wanted to pound her face into the sidewalk.
“Yeah where is Syn I need to talk to him.” She asked.
“About what?”
“About us; I miss him and, I want him back” she tired the fake crying thing and trust me I’ve seen cats better fake cry than her. I narrowed my eyes at her and she seemed scared. She should be I nearly beat the shit out of her when I found out what she did to Brian the entire band had to hold me back and I almost got away from them.
“That’s just too bad ‘cause he’s not here he went out with Matt and the guys and he wouldn’t take you back anyway; he’s with me now so ba-bye” I went to go shut the door when she stopped me. She glared at me. Like that would scare me.
“Look bitch I will get Brian back if it’s the last thing I do” She tried to intimidate me. I laughed, literally.
“Hunnie you don’t want to get on my bad side remember what happened last time, only now there’s no one here to hold me back from slamming your face into the sidewalk.” I said sweetly while glaring at her. Trust me when I say if looks could kill you would drop dead if I glared at you and meant it, or so I’ve been told from like, everyone.
I pushed her arm away from the door and to prove my point pushed her away from the door way and slammed the door in her face. I heard her scream in frustration and I laughed.
“What are you so smiley about.” Val asked as I walked back into the TV room “And who was at the door” She added.
“Your sister” I said smirking at her. Her face turned panicked. “Relax she’s fine she tried to tell me she was going to get Bri back if it was the last thing she did, like she was trying to scare me which worked oh so well” I said sarcastically. She laughed.
“Yeah that’s never gonna happen” She replied grinning at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
more to come i promise and the next one will be longer.
comments are greatly appreciated