Life's a Lot Easier With Your Best Friend By Your Side

A Friendship Turns Into a Relationship

“This is your room now; you get to live here with me and your sister Lisa and Liz. You look like her did you know that, god I love her, I want her to be mine forever, but that won’t happen I guess I can settle for her living here.” I heard him say and it brought tears to my eyes. I walked up to him and took Lilly from him. He looked surprised that I was there. I put Lilly in her crib and turned to face Brian. He looked at me with question in his eyes, I didn’t say anything I just walked over to him and kissed him with all the passion and love I had for him. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist as mine went round his neck.
“I take it you heard me?” He asked I nodded
“And I don’t just think of you as a best friend I love you too Bri-Bri.” I said hugging him
“Then be mine, be mine forever.” He replied, I nodded and he pulled me into another kiss.
“Sissy, Uncle Brian!” I heard Lisa yell. We walked out of the room and to hers.
“What is it, baby?” she pointed out her window. I looked down and saw a black Charger with tinted windows in the drive way.
“Who’s that?” she asked sounding scared. Now don’t get me wrong a black car in the drive way randomly looks really weird and kinda scared me a little ‘cause I don’t know anyone with a black car, at least I don’t think I do.
“That’s Uncle Matt, and Aunt Val, squirt.” Brian replied; I looked at him confused as to when Matt got a new car.
“He bought it for Val not too long ago; her car finally died”
“Ah okay got ya… Wait why are they here?” I said becoming confused again.
“I called Matt as soon as I got off the phone with you and told him the good news” I smiled at Brian and went to go down stairs when I heard Lilly crying. I walked to her room and picked her up out of her crib.
“Hey baby, want to go meet your Uncle Matt?” I asked her walking out of the room.
“Come on Lisa” I called. Lisa ran out of her room and down the stairs.
“Uncle Matty!!” I heard her yell as she got to the bottom of the stairs.
“Hey girlie how are you” I heard Matt reply as I got down the steps to see Lisa in his arms hugging him.
“Hey Liz-Liz” he said once he saw me. “And this must be the famous Lilly I’ve heard so much about.” He added upon seeing Lilly in my arms. It made me wonder exactly how much Brian talked about me.
“Oh yeah guess what Liz and the girls moving in isn’t the only good news I have” Brian chimed in coming up behind me, as I handed Lilly off to Matt, and wrapping his arms around my waist.
“Let me guess you finally had the guts to tell her how you feel and now you two are together.” Val chimed in looking at the two of us.
“Sort of, she heard me talking to Lilly about how I felt and she told me how she felt, I asked her out and the rest is history.” I rolled my eyes
“Yeah only it was like ten minutes ago smart one.” I replied looking over my shoulder at him. He stuck his tongue out at me, and I rolled my eyes at him.
“Anyway come on lets go watch a movie or something” Brian said pulling me to the TV room.
“Uncle Brian can we watch Nemo?” Lisa asked from her perch in Val’s arms.
“If I had it, squirt, I would say yes but I don’t have it.” She looked disappointed, yeah Finding Nemo is her favorite movie; wanna know who her favorite character is? I’ll give you one hint it’s the reason Brian calls her squirt; yep you guessed it, the turtle Squirt.
We all sat down as Brian put in the movie (I don’t even know what it was) and he sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders and I leaned against him with my feet in Matt’s lap and Lisa laying on me. Soon enough Lisa had fallen asleep on me. I got up holding her making sure I didn’t wake her up and took her up to her room and put her into her bed. As I was walking back down stairs I saw Brian putting Lilly in her crib.
“Did you feed her” I asked walking into the room
“Uh-huh” he replied quietly nodding his head. I smiled
“How come you’re so good with them?” I asked referring to Lisa and Lilly. He shrugged
“ I don’t know ‘cause I love them almost as much as I love you and I love kids, so I guess that’s why.” he walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on the cheek.
“You’re cute.” I said kissing him quickly on the lips and turning to walk down stairs.
“I know” he said simply following me down the stairs and back to the TV room, where we returned to our seats.
After the movie was done the Matt decided that he wanted to go to the bar with the rest of the band and asked Brian if he wanted to go. Brian looked at me as if asking for permission.
“Go have fun.” I said. He looked at me.
“Are you sure?” He asked. I nodded.
“Yes she’s sure now go have your guy time and me and Liz are going to have our girl time.” Val chimed in from behind me. Brian sighed and nodded, before kissing me and walking out with Matt.
“So what shall we do, the kids are asleep and it’s just us?” Val asked. I shrugged
“How about movies?” I asked Val nodded and we went to watch movies.
About half way through the movie the doorbell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the chapters are kind of short. Their already pre written i promis when i get to the actual writing and updating ill make them longer. comments?