‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

Life Sucks.

“So I’ll bring him over in an hour. Make sure and drop him off before 7.” I said into the phone.

“Yeah I will.”

I hung up the phone and picked up Nick from his play pen. I needed to get him ready so I could bring him over to Ricky’s house.

It was so hard being a single mom. Money was the biggest issue and Ricky didn’t pay last month’s child support. But at least my mom and her new husband were helping me out by sending money. They moved to New York because that’s where Nathan was from.

Nathan was a good guy. He was for sure way better than Dylan and he treated my mom well. Always buying her clothes, jewelry, you name it. I wish I had someone in my life like that.

“Let’s get you all washed up.”

I put Nick in the tub and began washing his body with shampoo. He loved his bath times, always so happy and in the greatest mood ever. I began washing his hair and started messing around. He’d look up at me and have the biggest smile ever.

“You look just like your daddy when you smile.” I said.

&&&

I knocked on the door hoping Ricky would answer. Just my luck, he was alone when he opened the door. Every time I saw him, I just wanted to cry but I needed to be strong. For Nick.

“Remember, before 7. And please, this time don’t try and act like SHE’S the mother of your child. It really upset me when you did that last time.”

“Got it.”

He started to close the door but I stopped him with my foot.

“What?” “You still didn’t play last months rent.” I said.

“Babe? Can you hand me the money on the table please?”

Babe? That made me sad, why wasn’t Ricky with me? What did I do to deserve this? I waited until he handed me the money and left. Usually I would say goodbye to Nick and give him a kiss but I couldn’t, not with her standing there anyways. It made me sick to my stomach knowing that Ricky was with such a cruel heartless woman.

I hated being a single mother. I just wanted to shoot myself in the face but Nick needed me. And I don’t think Ricky knows a whole lot on caring for infants. My depression sure as hell didn’t make this any easier. I was currently on pills for my depression and this was all cause by Rae.

I sure knew how to pick them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is :) The sequel to City Lights, I've gotten so many messages about how I should do a sequel.

It's just a starter so tell me how I'm doing, thank you.