‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

Poor Jules.

"Chelsey! Can you hurry please? He won't stop crying!"

Chelsey walked in the living room with Nick's food. Ever since Juliet left he's just been crying nonstop. I was glad to hear him not crying. It was so peaceful.

I set Nick on the couch and got up to wash the slobber off of me, fucking disgusting. There was only 1 thing I really didn't like about babies, how much they slobbered. I have no idea how Juliet can put up with this.

"How is he?" I asked and sat down.

"The Nicksters doing great." she smiled. "I can't wait until we have 1 of our own."

"Whoa there. Having 1 is good enough for me. I won't be able to watch 2 kids."

Ever since I've been with Chelsey, that's all she talked about. I wasn't going to handle that very well.

"Someones tired. Mommy's gonna put you to sleep now." she said and smiled to him.

I watched as Chelsey brought Nick upstairs and she closed the door. She was going to b a good mother because the way she treated Nick. There were times where I would forget Jules was Nick's mom.

I decided to call Chris and see how he was doing. Once he answered, we just talked our lives away.

"How's Nick? I need to come and see the little guy."

"Nick's doing awesome. And if you're planning on coming today then it has to be before 7. That's when I'm taking him back to Juliet's place."

"Okay well I'll talk to you later."

I hung up the phone and started going through the channels. Like always, nothing was on so I went outside for a smoke.

The door opened and Chelsey sat down next to me.

"Ricky," she began. " What did I say?"

"Sorry but I really needed 1. I'm trying my best, babe."

I threw the remainder of the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. Chelsey's been trying to get me out of my smoking habit. I must admit I was doing pretty good. I don't smoke as much as I used to.

"I know you're trying and I'm happy for you. From now on, I'm not letting you buy anymore."

Chelsey rested her head on my shoulder and we just watched people walk by.

&&&

"Is he alright?" Chelsey asked, scared.

I looked at Nick's forehead and a bruise was starting to show.

"It's just a bruise."

"I'm so sorry. I feel horrible." she said and began to cry.

A couple minutes ago while Chelsey was walking around with Nick she tripped and dropped him. This was the rankest I've ever heard Nick cry.

I started rocking him and he started to calm down a little bit.

"It's okay. Daddy's got you." I cooed.

"Hey what's going on here?"

I looked up and Chris was standing there. He sat on the recliner and just kept looking at me.

"What's wrong with him?" he asked.

"He got hurt and I know you're gonna ask so, Chelsey accidentally dropped him and now he has a bruise on his forehead." I explained.

"You're supposed to care for your child, not try and murder them." Chris said and laughed.

Chris got up and walked over to me, taking Nick. By this time, Nick finally stopped crying because he was to busy staring at Chris.

"I'll show you how it's done."

"What do you know about kids? You don't even have any of your own." Chelsey said.

She was still upset but not crying anymore.

"I know enough."

I watched as Chris started to play with Nick, like bouncing him up and down or making weird faces at him. Just hearing Nick's little laugh made me happy. Then all of a sudden, Nick reached for 1 of his lip rings and pulled.

"Ow!"

I quickly got up and grabbed Nick.

"That's bad." I said, trying to sound mad.

But it was to funny so I had to laugh. I looked at Chris and his lip looked like to was starting to swell up.

"Aw man. That was the greatest thing ever." I said.

"For you maybe. Your not the 1 of got your fucking piercing yanked on."

"Hey, none of that around Nick." I said.

"Like he'll understand. I'm gonna ditch. I'll talk to you later."

I looked at the time and it was almost 7. I told Chelsey to start packing his bag so I could bring him back to Jules.

***

I knocked on the door and Juliet opened it. I walked in and she shut the door, leaving Chelsey outside.

"Mind asking me why you did that?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know why you keep asking me that." Juliet said, annoyed.

I Gave her Nick and walked around her place for a bit. This was the first time I'd ever been in her apartment and it was completely shitty. I walked into her bedroom and I really did feel sorry for her. But we've made it pretty clear a while ago that we couldn't live or even be together.

"Why choose a place like this? There's other places you know."

"With the money I'm getting this is all I can afford."

Poor Jules.

"I'm gonna go now." I said and headed for the door. "Call me if you need anything."

She mumbled something but I wasn't in the mood for another fight. I walked out the door, trying to block out the view of the apartment.

"Fucking bitch." Chelsey whispered.

"Stop it." I said.

All I could think about the entire day was the condition that Jules and Nick were in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who remembers Chelsey? If you do then you're going to find out about her and Juliet in the next chapter. Ricky isn't with Ashley anymore but I'll explain that in the next chapter.

But I feel so bad for Juliet :(
Well comment please :)

PS. This is Juliet and Nick's place