‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

"I'm sorry Nick but I can't."

It had been a month since I talked to Nick or any of the other guys. Nick was probably mad at me because I didn't even tell him I was gonna leave, it just happened while they were onstage. I should have at least told one of them I was leaving but I didn't.

At least I got to see Nicholas again. I know now that I can't leave him alone for long periods of time. I watched as he played with his toys and every now and then he'd look up at me and smile. The same smile Ricky had.

I really wished I had a place of my own. Angelo's place was alright but I didn't know where I could and couldn't go. All month I'd been sleeping in his room with Nicholas. And the bed was amazing, I could lay in it all day for the rest of my life.

My phone buzzed, a text from Johnny.

It's Nick, go on Skype right now. We need to talk.

Angelo wasn't here so I decided to just go on in with Nicholas and use his computer, he wouldn't know.

I logged onto my account while Nicholas sat on the floor playing with his toys. He made the cutest baby noises ever. Within 5 minutes of me logging on, there was a video calling thing and I accepted.

There Nick was on the other end smiling at me. I thought he was gonna be pissed at me from they way I read the text.

"Hello." I said awkwardly.

"It's been awhile. Listen, I was doing some thinking and it may come as a surprise but I want you to move in with me." he smiled.

I was completely taken off guard because I thought he was going to break up with me. I looked down at Nicholas then back up at Nick.

"What about him?"

"He can come too. I know this is a bit to fast but I love you Juliet and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"But he's Ricky's son and where you live is like across the country. I can't just take him away from him." I said.

As much as I wanted to move in with him I couldn't because I would be a horrible mother for taking Nicholas away from Ricky. I could not do that to Ricky. As much as Ricky hated me right now I know he still loved Nicholas.

"I'm sorry Nick but I can't."

"That's okay, then I'll just move in with you when you get your own place there. I love you Juliet."

"I'll think about it." I said. "Well it was nice to see you again and I've got a lot of things I need to do. I'll talk to you later today?"

He smiled and nodded his head. I disconnected from him and shut off Angelo's computer.

***

The guys were finally back from the tour and I was still living at Angelo's place. I'd spent the last week and a half looking for a place of my own and I finally found the place. The rent was great and it was for sure better than my old place.

Chris and the rest of the guys were no longer mad at me. All thanks to Ricky's ex-girlfriend Chelsea. We would have never had this stupid fight and I wouldn't have seemed like the bad guy in this. I was just glad all this drama between us was done. Except the drama between me and Ricky. I really needed to resolve this between us so I called and asked him to meet me at some new coffee place.

Nicholas was with Judy for the day and I was waiting for Ricky arrive. I took a sip of my coffee and looked down at my phone. He should be here any moment now, it was 2:30.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOOO SORRY!

I just had no idea what to write for this anymore. I've got a few ideas on what to write about but I'm sad to say that I will be ending this story. I don't know how many more chapters I'll write for this, maybe 3 or 4 more.

AND I KNOW THE ENDING IS TERRIBLE! I just wanted to FINALLY update this story and hopefully end it soon.