‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

"*** you and her."

The room was silent; everyone's eyes were on me. Waiting for me to make up my mind. "I believe you, Nick."

"What!? You're just going to go with that fucking liar? If he breaks your heart Juliet, I won't be there for you."

I walked out of the room with Nick behind me. I needed to trust Nick; he was my boyfriend for fucks sake. Nick grabbed my hand and we both walked out to the bus.

"I'm sorry for what happened back there. I knew he couldn't handle us being together."

I looked up at Nick and smiled. I just couldn’t deal with this right now; I needed to get things off my mind.

When I got back on the tour bus I remembered my friend had told me something had about having sex when she was having problems with her love life, and it made sense that, it could help me in the situation I was in now. So I kissed Nick hungrily and started to rip off his clothing, causing everyone to groan in disgust and evacuate the bus as quick as they could.

We backed up and he sat on the couch with me straddling him. I pulled at the bottom of his shirt and in no time got it off and to the ground. Nick’s hands began to wander up my shirt and then back down. I took off my top and Nick attacked my collar bone, making me moan.

Nick stood up and I wrapped my legs around him, and my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. He pulled away and smiled at me, it was one of his cute but devilish smiles; you know the ones that send all fan girls crazy? Anyway, he moved his lips from mine and started kissing down my neck, then even further down, and then he ripped my button top open and kissed all over there, I put my fingers through his hair, and let out a small moan as he came back up and started to kiss my neck again, hitting a spot.

“Bunks?” He breathed, raising his eyebrows.

“Now.” I nodded.

He moved back, not letting go of me and walked me to the bunks, with me still wrapped around him, he set me down onto the bed and he slowly peeled off his clothing, I sat up watching him eagerly, licking my lips. I beckoned him over to me and he climbed onto the bed and crawled over to me slowly, like a tiger watching his pray. He slid off my shorts and underwear I was wearing, and then pushed me down onto the bed, hovering over me.

“It’s been awhile.” He whispered into my ear, before nibbling the lobe.

“Mm.” Was all I could manage before he pushed himself inside me.

&&&

Nick was already asleep but I’ve been up doing some thinking.

“Is it safe to come in?” Dan asked.

I pulled the blankets over my naked body and Nick woke up. He smiled at me and grabbed his boxers from the pile of clothes on the floor and slid them on. Johnny walked in and I quickly shut the curtain; I didn’t want him to see me like this.

“Everything okay?”

I could hear Nick and Brad talking then my name was being called from a distant. I poked my head out of the bunk and looked around; it was quiet.

“Juliet!”

I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around my body and heading outside only to see a very pissed off Ricky coming my way. The look on his face was something I’d never seen before.

“I give you the world and this is how you treat me? Fuck you, Juliet.”

I was silent. He grabbed my arm, almost making the blanket fall to the ground. “Let go!”

Ricky started yelling at me, calling me every name in the book. His grip tightened around my wrist and I could see that it was starting to go red.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!”

The guys came out and Ricky let got as soon as he seen Nick.

“Fuck you and her. She’s nothing but a whore and a selfish bitch.”

I walked back on the bus, in tears. Outside I could hear them yelling at each other; what have I gotten myself into? I just needed to end it all and that’s exactly what I was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since I haven't been updating this a lot, I've decided that you guys get another chapter :)

Comments? And be sure to check out my newest story.