‹ Prequel: Desires Of The Unknown
Status: Give me a few.

His Fairytale, My Folklore

“You would think you knew how to take care of a ***ing dead body!”

I sighed as, once again, the boys paced back and forth on each side of the bed. I have no idea what they thought they were doing, but it was annoying me. I was lying on the bed they were pacing around and it was making me nauseated and giving me a head ache.
“If you do not sit your asses down, there will be three less people on this mission,” I growled.
They instantly sat on the edge of the bed.
“Dude,” I heard Joel muttered. I started massaging my temples. “How do you deal with her?”
“I can hear you,” I sang. “If you want to have children, you might want to leave.”
“I’m gonna go get some food,” he muttered, getting off the bed. “I’ll grab everyone a burger.”
“Can’t have red meats,” I said, picking at my nail.
“I’ll grab you a chicken sandwich.”
I nodded, smirking at him. “Thanks.”
He left after muttering that I’m a bitch. I rolled my neck, trying to think of what we were going to do next. They didn’t know where we were. Jamie, Trevor and Savannah were wherever Trevor thought was safe. I groaned when my head started to pound. I closed my eyes and started to rub my temples.
“Need something?” Valentine asked.
I sighed, stopping the movement of my hands. “Just my bag,” I said, holding my right hand out for it. Valentine put it in my hand and I muttered, “Thanks,” before rifling through it to get to the list Savannah had printed for me.
I rolled my neck as I flipped through the pages, looking for the NSA people. At the top of the list was the head NSA officer whose daughter I have watched after many times. I put an X by his name, but didn’t completely cross his name out. I put an X by most of the NSA names since they had the security clearance of at least nine, which is pretty high, but didn’t know about me as far as I knew.
“That’s a lot of X’s,” Johnathan said, sitting next to me on the bed.
“Not many people know about me.”
“So, why do I get the pleasure?”
“You’re useful. I use people; you should know that better than anyone.”
“How did you use me?” Valentine asked.
I looked up at him. “If you have to ask, you obviously aren’t a good a spy as I believed.”
“To get out. You used me, to get out.”
“I was planning that from the begging. I wanted out; I knew you were sent by someone. I just didn’t plan on falling for you. So, I switched my plan again, putting less effort into getting out and more what ifs.”
“So that’s all I was to you?”
I looked at Johnathan. “Did he not hear the fact that I said I fell for him?”
He shrugged. “I think he’s still a bit mad about Snuffy.”
“I am not!” Valentine snapped.
“That makes me think you are!” I snapped back. “I thought we got through this! We both lost him, I tried to tell you, but I got shot! I’m sorry that was an inconvenience to you!”
“It’s not about that!”
“Then get the fuck over whatever it is that is pissing you off! People are trying to kill me!”
“Food is here,” Joel said, caring two bags of food. He looked around. “What happened this time?”
“Your brother has a giant stick up his ass!”
I got off the bed, ignoring my aching limbs and the need for sleep. I stormed out of the hotel room, moving quickly away from the boy who meant so much to me, but I wanted to kill all at the same time. I ran my hand through my hair, letting the late summer breeze take it back to where it was.
“What’s a pretty little thing like you out in the dark all by herself?” came a voice behind me.
I didn’t say anything to him, I just continued to walk. The guy followed me, not even bothering to hide it. He was either a drunken man, or a careless agent. I was going with the later.
I spun on him, lifting my leg and kicking the left side of his face. His head lolled to the side for a second before moving to look at me again. He had a sickly sweet smile on his face telling me he was in fact a careless agent.
“So,” I said, backing up a bit, but not changing my defensive stance. “What do you want?”
“Your pretty little head on a stick.”
I gave a rough laugh. “Bring it.”
He lunged for me, but I easily side stepped him, kicking his ribs. A second man came towards me, causing me to look around my surrounding, looking for anyone else. There was thankfully no one.
When I was about to punch the second one, a gun was placed near his head, out of arms reach but the guy could still see it. The first guy put one to my head. I rolled my eyes and glared at the first guy. I wrapped my arm around his arm and brought it down on my shoulder, hard. I heard the crack, then his scream and the gun hit the ground before he did.
I caught sight of the men. They weren’t agents, they were mafia. “Fucking hell,” I screamed, kicking the first guy in the gut. “Who sent you?!” Nothing. I looked closer to see he had passed out from the pain. “Pussy,” I hissed before turning to the second guy. “Who sent you?” I asked a little calmer.
“Why does it matter, Gwen,” he spat.
The gun was cocked. “Give me another reason,” Valentine said. “I dare you.”
“Shoot him. I don’t have time for this shit,” I hissed, picking up the first guy’s gun.
The shot rang out and the body hit the sidewalk. I shot the first guy, throwing the gun back at Valentine. Valentine wiped the gun and put in the second guy’s right hand. “Left hand,” I corrected quickly, continuing my pacing. “Check one of their wallets, maybe the last name will tell us which mob.”
“Itallian.”
“Savannah,” I said breathlessly. “We have to find her.”
“My dad has her, she’s safe.”
“They found me! They’ll find her!”
“Gwen,” he whispered, wrapping his arms around my shaking frame. “Calm down. I get that you worry about the kids, but thankfully, they’re safe.”
“For now,” I growled, stomping back to the motel. “Johnathan, I’m going to find Savannah, you in?”
“Duh,” he said, jumping off the bed. “Anything to stop waiting. Why are we going to find her?”
“The Italian mob knows who I am; Savannah’s dad was in the Italian mob.”
“We send Savannah after a little TLC,” Joel said, getting my fucked up plan.
“Are you crazy?!” Johnathan asked.
“That isn’t a bad idea. But we have to find her first.”
“That won’t be too hard,” Valentine said, walking into the room. “Getting her to agree to a life that neglected her, that might be harder.”
“What would she have to do?” Johnathan asked.
“Seduce,” I said. “I’ll be doing the same, but we need two girls for this.”
“Then send V!”
“She’s not trained and she doesn’t know the Italian mob like Savannah or I. We would have to make her look a bit older.”
“She just started her period,” Johnathan pointed out. “How do we get her to be comfortable with that in the 72 hours until the party?”
“I never said there was a party.”
“There’s always a fucking party. Italian in September, always the beginning. Russian in December, for New Years. Irish in March, for St. Patty’s day. Yeah, I paid attention.”
I smiled at him. “Good, then you get the honor of escorting Savannah while Trevor escorts me.”
“Why is Trevor escorting you?” Johnathan asked.
“Easier than me taking her,” Valentine explained. “People are so used to us together, it would be easier to alter her appearance slightly and give her an older escort so more guys come up to her when he’s gone, thinking she’s a gold digger just looking for money and not having good sex.”
“If you’re going, why does Savannah have to go?”
“We don’t know anyone’s type,” I said. “He could be gay.”
“So, I have to possibly cheat on Carlos?”
“He’ll understand.”
“I won’t!” he yelled, slamming his hand on the desk he was by. He started pacing. “I can’t be emotionless, I refuse. You were, and look where it got you! A relationship more fucked up than Jersey Shore and a miscarriage!”
I flinched but put my arm out to stop Valentine. “I get that you’re upset, and you have a right to be. But if you ever talk about him in a negative way, I will gut you, got it?”
He took a deep breath. “Yes, sorry.”
I ignored his apology and looked at Joel. “Can you find your dad?”
“He’s in Portland.”
“Oregon or Maine?”
“Oregon,” Valentine answered. “We go there, grab a phone book and look at the motels. The fifth one will be the one he’s at under the name of John O’Malley.”
“Irish, really?” Johnathan asked.
“He changes it every year or every time we split up,” Joel said.
“Okay, let’s get going.”
“We need a new car,” Johnathan pointed out.
“No we don’t. I bought one, remember.”
“Still, we have to back track,” Valentine said. “I think it would be better if we got another vehicle.”
I gave a frustrated sigh. “Fine. Let me go change.”
“Why?” Joel asked.
“So we can get a new car,” Johnathan said. Then, he muttered, “I even knew that.”
“But why do you have to change?”
“If some girl wearing high heels, a short skirt and a tight, low cut top with a dangerous attitude came up to you asking to buy a car, what would you do?” I asked.
“Fuck her,” he declared.
“Or give her what she wants in hopes of fucking her,” Valentine said.
“And you’re okay with this?” he asked his brother. “With her gallivanting around looking like a hooker.”
I rolled my eyes and started to strip right there, not giving a shit. Johnathan handed me a tight, low cut tee-shirt. I pulled it over my head quickly as the brothers got into a heated discussion about me. I unbuttoned my tight jeans and pulled them off quickly. I easily grabbed the short, tight jean skirt in the air after Johnathan threw them at me. I pulled them on and looked at the still bickering brother.
“Look,” I snapped, buttoning the skirt. “It doesn’t matter what he’s okay with.” I zipped the skirt. “Either way, it’s going to happen. Hurry and move the shit from your car to the Fusion. I have to get ready.”
They nodded and started out of the motel room before closing the door quickly. I sighed at I caught sight of the blue and red flashing lights.
I looked at Valentine. “For an assassin,” I started, glaring at him. “You would think you knew how to take care of a fucking dead body!” I hissed at him, grabbing my heels and the keys. “Guess it’s a good thing we didn’t park near the room,” I muttered, making my way to the bathroom so we could use the small window as a means of escape.
I was the only one who would fit out of it, and that was barely.
I groaned. “I’ll distract them,” I said as I saw a sleeping homeless man. “Joel, hand me all the ketchup from the fast food.” I looked in the mirror and smudged my make-up. I handed all my bags to Valentine, smearing my lip gloss. “Do I look like a hooker after sex?”
“Yes,” Johnathan said.
“Good,” I smiled; taking the packets of ketchup that Joel was holding out for me.
“Wait,” Valentine said. He stepped over to me and messed with my hair. Damn. Knew I forgot something. “There. Now go look like a hooker.”
I flipped him the bird and stared to climb on the sink and a hand was on my butt to help, but I stopped. “If your name is not Valentine and your hand is on my ass, remove it now,” I hissed.
The hand was removed and I continued to climb through the bathroom window. I started opening the ketchup packets and emptied them around and on the homeless man. I put three hundred dollars in his back pocket because I felt bad. I took a deep breath and motioned for my heels. They were dropped and I quickly slipped one on and kept the other in my hand.
I turned towards the flashing lights and started screaming while running towards them. A cop quickly caught me and tried to calm me down.
“Miss, miss, please calm down,” the officer pleaded, keeping his hands on my shoulder. I faked tears and sobs. “What did you see?”
“He,” I sobbed. “He’s dead! He’s dead!” I screamed, pointing towards the alley where the homeless man was most likely awake.
All the officers ran to the alley, even the one that was holding me. I smirked and put my other heel on. The door to the motel room opened as I started walking to the Fusion, fixing my hair and make-up. Valentine silently clapped as I just mocked a bow.
“Very believable,” Joel smirked as I got in the driver’s seat.
“Keys,” I said, holding out my hand. They were dropping in by Johnathan. “Thank you.”
“Didn’t you tell the guy that your boyfriend was an assassin?” Joel said.
“Yeah.” I smiled at Valentine. “Wanna go play house?”
He smirked. “Yes.”

“Knew you couldn’t stay away,” the owner of the previous chop shop said. “I guess you can’t do much with Assassins, can you?”
“I think she does a lot with assassins,” Valentine cut in. “And there’s a lot we do.” He looked me up and down with a smirk. “And will continue doing.”
“My boyfriend here,” I said, gesturing to a smirking Valentine. “Doesn’t particularly like the Fusion. Me,” I said, leaning over the hood, showing off my cleavage. “I don’t really care. But he would rather have a sports car. Maybe two.”
“Two should do,” Valentine cut in.
“Now, don’t think we won’t pay you. But since I gave you ten grand and a Camaro, I think the first one should be free and the second should only be 30 grand, if that.”
The owner took a deep breath, his nostril’s flaring. “Fine,” he grunted. “They’re in the back. You have your pick.”
“Go ahead baby,” I said, smiling at Valentine. “Take Joel with you. Johnny and I will get our shit together.”
Joel got out of the Fusion and followed Valentine and one of the workers to the back. If only they weren’t going to try and jump two armed assassins.
“You should call your dogs off before they end up dead.”
“You have too much faith for your men.”
“You have very little faith in two armed and trained assassins.”
“I have seven guys who are armed as well.”
“Yours don’t have silencers, do they?” His silence was a yes. “Have you heard a gunshot?”
“Found ‘em, babe!” I heard Valentine say.
I smirked. “Told you.” I walked closer to him so we were chest and chest once again. “Never underestimate your opponent, especially an assassin,” I said, walking away with a slight swing in my hip.
I walked behind to see seven dead guys. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the black SUV the guys were at. “This one?”
“This one,” Joel and Valentine said together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah..... Sorry...... I've been moving and just got internet.... Last night.... But I was bad and went on Tumblr instead, then Netflix....
But, it's here. =D
shygirl1993- Who knows if she dies or not.... Who knows....