Status: Everything is updated! I'll start adding chapters this week!

The Devil's Daughter

Haven

Dean made his way back into the living room, huffing a little as he sat down, Sam followed suit.

"Alright, where is it?" He asked, glancing around.

"Where's what?" Krysti asked, lifting a brow.

"The crap you have so far on these sons of a bitches." Dean replied, returning the lifted brow.

"You know, I'm really getting sick of your attitude." Krysti stated, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Yeah, well, I don't exactly have time to play nice little soldier." Dean snaped back.

"Wel, if that's the way your going to be treating me, your not getting anywhere near my research." Krysti informed him, her face hardening.

"Seriously you guys, I am not going to be breaking up bitch fights for the next how ever long we're here." Sam said, glaring at the both of them.

"Fine!" Krysti snapped, standing up. "Grab your keys, cause your not driving in my car." She informed him.

"What for?" Dean asked, frowning at her.

"You want my information, we're going to go get it." She replied easily.

"Where?" Dean demanded.

"You'll find out soon enough." Krysti repied, rolling her eyes, causing Dean to do the same. The trio headed out of the house,

"Where'd you get the hot wheels?" Dean mused, lifting a brow at the '67 plymouth GTX convertible sitting in the garage. Krysti grinned happily.

"Was my granddad's." She replied easily, humming a little as she climbed into the driver's seat.

"So that's how you got away so fast." He said in understanding.

"What?" Krysti asked, frowning at him.

"When you ran the other night. You split like a bat out of hell." Dean explained, "This is how you got out so fast."

"Ah no Dean," Krysti replied, staring at Dean like he was the crazy one. "I was on foot."

"Ah," Dean said, frowning a little.

"Now come on girls, we don't have all day." Krysti murmured, starting the engine.The car roared to life and she smirked. She glanced over, grinning a little when she saw Dean climbing into the '67 Impala. Well, at least he had a good taste in cars, she thought as she pulled out..

....About ten minutes later, they pulled up to a ragedy looking bar where the sign read "Haven." Approriate, Dean thought to himself, humming a little. He still didn't understand what was going on though. Why had Krysti brought them here? Krysti parked the old Plymouth and Dean parked beside her, cutting the engine. They all cimbed out together and then Kyrsti the way.

Inside, the bar was near empty save for a brunett bartender cleaning glasses. Old rock played from the jute box in the corner and rockety old chairs lined wooden tables. It was Deans kind of place for sure.

"Hey Kristy." The bartender greeted. "Who's your friends?" She asked curiously, eyeing Sam and Dean.

"Hey Izzy," Krysti greeted back, "There hunters from out of town."

"Yeah, just blare it to te world why don't you?" Dean grumbled, looking around.

"Oh stop being such a bitch Dean," Krysti replied, "Hunting isn't exactly new knews around here."

"Dean?" Izzy questioned, eyeing the boys once more. "As in Winchester?"

"You know them?" Krysti asked curiously.

"How the hell does everyone know our name dude?" Dean asked, exaspirated.

"Word travels fast. Hot damn, two little Winchester's right in my very own little bar. I'm honored." Izzy said, chuckling a little.

Most people wouldn't be saying that." Sam said, chuckling himself.

"Yeah? Well. I have always been accused of being a little strange." Izzy shrugged.

"A little?" Krysti asked, laughing, Izzy just laughed as well, "How do you know these boys by the way?"

Izzy just laughed. "Sweetie, your looking at the two asshats who started the apocolpyse." She informed Krysti.

"This whole shit is your fault?" Krysti asked, gaping at them.

"We're fixing it!" Dean snapped back.

"So I'm guessing you want the keys to the basement?" She asked, looking over at him.

"Yup." Krysti replied nodding.

"Catch princess." She said, tossing something towardsa Krysti. With ease the young bond caught the item and held up a tiny golf key.

"Thanks Iz." Krysti nodded, starting to walk towards the back. Dean and Sam started to follow. Krysti turned on her heels.