On My Own

Fourteen

I stared at the clock as the finally minute of school started. I quietly counted down the seconds. The bell rang and my classmates practically ran out of the class. I laughed and began packing up my books. “So, care to tell me where you were this morning?” Matt asked as he put papers into his bag.

“Doing drugs behind the bleachers,” I laughed, putting everything in my bag. He shook his head. “Stephanie and I needed a girl talk so we ditched for a bit.”

“Ditching school is bad,” Matt scolded. I smiled innocently and Matt chuckled. There was a knock at the door and Stephanie walked in. “Yes, Miss Collins?”

“I need to talk to Ade,” she said, sitting on a desk. “Can you write down your shirt, shoes, and pants size? The boss forgot after the interview…” I nodded and grabbed a sticky note and pen off Matt’s desk. I wrote down my sizes and stuck it on her arm.

“There you go!” I giggled. “Text me later!”

“I will,” she promised, hopping off the desk and leaving the room. “I have work and then I’ll talk to dad.”

“Thanks,” I said. Matt raised an eyebrow. “Girl talk, remember?” Matt nodded and picked up his bag. I picked mine up. “Meet you around the block?” Matt nodded and I left his classroom. I walked out a side door and headed towards a park that was a block from the school. A few minutes later, Matt pulled up in his truck and I got in.

“I need to stop for food and some stuff real quick,” Matt told me, taking a turn towards the downtown area. “Is that okay?” I nodded and Matt pulled into Wal-Mart. I hopped down from Matt’s truck. Matt walked over and pinned me against his truck. His lips pressed against mine. I groaned parted my lips. His tongue slid into my mouth and I grinned. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. “Do you know how hard it is to see you during school and not do that.” I laughed and pecked his lips.

Matt and I laced our hands together and walked inside the Super Wal-Mart. Matt pushed the cart and we walked around the grocery department. Matt’s first priority was to get the basic bread, eggs and beer. After that, we bought dinner for tonight, and breakfast for tomorrow. Matt bought some easy dinners for next week and some more beer. Matt grabbed me some UV Blue and Bella a bag of dog food.

“Do you have a swimsuit in your bag?” Matt asked me, grabbing a few toys for Bella. I shook my head. “Come on.”

“We’re going swimming?” I questioned.

“Might as well put my pool to use,” Matt said, walking through the junior department and to the swimsuits.

“You have a pool?” I asked. Matt nodded and picked out a animal-print bikini. “Since when?”

“Since I bought the house,” Matt chuckled, tossing the swimwear into the cart. “You just haven’t seen my backyard.”

“How have I not seen your backyard?” I asked as we headed to checkout. Matt shrugged and I helped him load the items onto the conveyer belt and Matt paid. We loaded everything into the bed of his trunk and Matt drove us to his house.

“Could you put Bella in the backyard?” Matt asked. I agreed and went inside his house. I patted Bella’s head and told her outside. She ran towards the kitchen and I smacked my head; the door was right there by the table. I let her outside and helped Matt bring in the bags.

“Can we go swimming now?” I asked him. Matt nodded and we changed into our swimsuits. Matt grabbed himself a beer and I poured myself some UV. We set them along the poolside and Matt scooped me up. “Matt! Don’t!” He threw me in the pool and jumped in after me. When we surfaced, I pushed him under and started swimming away.

“You’re in trouble,” Matt growled playfully, swimming after me. I giggled and pretended to be afraid as he wrapped his arms from behind. He swam backwards, holding me with one arm. I turned around and pressed my lips against his. Matt wrapped my legs around him and moved so I was against the pool.

Matt and I’s hands explored each other’s bodies. I slid mine up and down his muscular chest before moving to his toned arms. Matt’s hands slid down my curves. They moved so they were under my breasts and his thumb slid underneath my top. I moaned against him and locked my legs tighter around him. Matt grunted and I slid my hands into his hair, tugging slightly. Smirking, I pulled away to catch my breath.

Matt’s lips moved to my throat. His tongue made circles and I groaned. Matt nipped my neck and sucked. “Kiss me,” I mumbled. Matt’s mouth went back against mine and his arms surrounded my body. I nibbled on his bottom lip and Matt let my tongue slid into his mouth.

This time, Matt pulled away. He reached behind me and grabbed his beer. I turned slightly and sipped my raspberry flavored vodka. “We need to be in your pull more often,” I giggled, pecking Matt’s cheek.

“We do,” Matt agreed, pressing a kiss to my forehead. “When’s your birthday?”

“Next Saturday,” I told him, setting down my drink. Matt groaned slightly and I laughed. “Does that mean you’ll let us go to the next level?”

“Are you ready for that level?” Matt questioned, looking down at me. I looked into his eyes. They were so caring, trusting, loving with a little lust. I could trust Matt with my body.

“Yes,” I told him, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his lips. His hands held my hips and I wrapped mine around his neck. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his shoulder while his arms slid to wrap fully around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts/Comments? Subscribe? I spent the last two days taking a pre ACT. Bleh. And Best Buy decided to replace my keyobard and charge me another fifty dollars and wait longer for my laptop.