On My Own

Eighteen

I sat in creative writing, taking notes as Matt lectured our class. I groaned as my hand began cramping and saw Matt chuckle. He glanced at the clock and told everyone to pack of their stuff. The bell rang and I slid my binder into my bag. “Mr. Sanders, can I talk to you?” Stephanie asked.

“Sure,” Matt agreed. “What’s up?” She held up a finger and dragged me out of the class room.

“Stephanie what the hell?” I asked.

“Just give me five minutes. Then we’re going shopping,” Stephanie told me before going back into Matt’s classroom and closing the door behind her. I huffed and sat against the door. I could hear muffled talking and only made out the word ‘birthday’. I rolled my eyes.

Since my birthday was on Saturday this year, I also wanted to get drunk and have amazing sex with Matt. I think that was fair, considering how much teasing we both do to each other. The alcohol was just to make sure I was loose. It was going to be the best birthday I ever had.

The door hit my back and I groaned. “Right here,” I said, standing up and rubbing my back. Stephanie apologized and asked if I was ready to go. “I want to go say bye to him.” I winked and she snickered. “See you at the car.” I walked into Matt’s class and sat on his desk. I turned so I was facing Matt and let my legs dangle off the side. “This is weird. It’s Friday and I’m not coming over.” Matt chuckled as I pouted and kissed my lips.

I pulled Matt on me and kissed him roughly. A little shock went through him before one hand grabbed my leg and wrapped it around his hip and the other ran down my side. I pulled away and moved my lips to his ear. “Tomorrow we’re having orgasmic sex,” I told him. “I demand multiple orgasms.”

“Don’t worry, you’re getting them,” Matt growled, picking me up and pulling me against him. He turned so he was leaning against the desk and squeezed my butt. I grinded a little against him and pressed our lips together. I tugged on his hair and wrapped my legs tighter around him. His tongue slipped in my mouth and touched the roof of my mouth.

There was a knock at the door and we quickly separated. I walked around the desk and Matt told the person to come in. The principal came in and raised an eyebrow. “What’re you doing in here, Miss Armstrong?” Mr. Jackson asked me.

“I was concerned with the grade I was going to receive on my writing assignment so I wanted to talk to Mr. Sanders about it,” I explained.

“And I explained that she had received a few extra credit points for going above and beyond, so she can relax and have a good weekend,” Matt added. “Go start celebrating your birthday with Miss Collins.” I nodded and waved goodbye to the men. I walked out of the classroom and out of the building towards the student parking lot. I got into Stephanie’s car.

“Matt and I almost got busted,” I said. Her eyes widened. “We kind of started making out and then Mr. Jackson knocked on the door.” Stephanie cracked up and started driving. “I’m actually looking forward to tomorrow. Matt and I are going all the way.”

“Have you had sex before?” Stephanie asked as she headed towards the downtown area. I nodded. “And you still want to have sex again?”

“Why wouldn’t I? Steph, what happened your first time?” I asked her. She sighed. “I promise not to judge or ever repeat anything. I’m just curious about how it made you not want to have sex again.”

“It was just awful,” she told me. “My boyfriend and I dated for almost a year before I felt comfortable enough to have sex with him and it was bad. I didn’t even orgasm! He was in me and then out a few minutes later!”

“I’d hate to say this, but that’s just because guys are mostly concerned with just pleasing themselves. And it also takes girls longer to cum,” I said. “I’ve had sex just a couple of times and I can say I that it’s definitely better when you have some play time first before going for it.”

She thought about what I said and followed me into a store. “What exactly do you mean by ‘play time’?” She asked.

“Like some fingering or dry humping,” I said, going through push up bras. “Bringing in a vibrator or even having the guy eat you.” I pulled on of the bras up to myself and then put it back. I picked out a light purple one and nodded in satisfaction. I started going through the panties to find a matching pair.

“Is it really a lot better?” Stephanie asked, looking for a bra for herself.

“Trust my words of wisdom, Steph,” I laughed. I walked over to wear there where they had accessories and found a light pink bow that matched the underwear.

“Are you going to tell Matt the truth about you?” Stephanie asked me quietly.

“Not this weekend. I’m claiming the title of birthday bitch. But, I know I have to tell him soon. He’s always watching the stories they have about me and I’m nervous one day he'll figure it out. I’m just nervous about him forcing me to go back to Los Angeles,” I explained. We walked to checkout and she paid.

“I think that he’ll understand, once you tell him your reason for running away,” she told me. “I think he loves you.” I blushed and felt heat rush to my cheeks. She laughed at me and then linked arms with me. “Come on, let’s go buy you a party dress!”

“You aren’t doing anything major for my birthday, right?” I asked her. She didn’t answer, instead she started walking down the street. “Stephanie, I’m serious!” She kept walked. “’Stephanie!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts/Comments? Subscribe? Im being super-aunt today=D