On My Own

Six

Matt pulled up to a two story house and pulled right into the garage. He shut his truck off and we both unbuckled our seat belts. I let myself out and jumped down. I shut the door and waited for Matt to come over so we could go inside. I heard scratching on the door into the house and laughed. Matt walked over to me and shook his head. “That dog’s going to bust the door one day,” he mumbled.

“It’s cute!” I giggled, following him inside his house. He held a large, yellow lab by the collar and I stuck my hand, palm up, so she could sniff me. “Hi, Bella, you’re a pretty dog, aren’t you?” She wagged her tail and licked my hand. I scratched her ear and Matt released her. “You’re a good girl.” Matt put his hand on the small of my back and led me more into the house. We walked into the kitchen and I dropped my bag onto the counter. “What movies are we watching?”

“There’re movies in the other room. You can pick. Are you sure you want to cook dinner?” Matt questioned.

“Yup.” I smiled and pecked his cheek. Matt slid his shoes off and told me to give him my shoes. I slid them off and Matt took both pairs of shoes into a different room. I walked to the other room and saw a reasonable sized television with multiple game systems hooked up. I laughed and went through his DVDs and Blu-Rays. I pulled Shutter Island out and grinned. Matt’s arms wrapped around my waist from behind and he looked over my shoulder. “This good?” He nodded and took the movie out of my hands.

I sat down on the couch and watched Matt put the movie into his Play Station 3. He turned on his TV and sat next to me. His arm went around my shoulders and I learned into him. He started the movie and twirled a strand of my hair. I rested my head on his chest and slid my arm across his stomach.

About halfway through the movie, I excused myself to the restroom. When I returned, I plopped down so I was straddling Matt’s lap and pressed my lips against his. Matt was caught off guard, but quickly recovered and kissed me back. I loosened his tie and undid the buttons on his shirt. He lowered me so my back was against the couch and he was hovering over me. “You know you’re beautiful, right Adeline?” Matt asked. I blushed and put my arms around his neck.

“You’re not bad yourself, either, Matt,” I replied. His lips softly moved against mine and he hooked my leg on his hip. His mouth moved to my neck and I let out a little moan. Matt smirked against my skin and sucked. Matt’s hands explored my body and his lips moved back to mine.

When the movie ended, I wiggled myself away from Matt and walked into the kitchen. Matt followed me and tossed me my shirt. I slid it over my head and started going through cabinets, looking for a casserole dish. A phone started ringing and Matt kissed my cheek. “Be right back,” he said. I nodded and found the dish. I put the chicken breasts in the dish and heard Matt talking in the other room to Brian. I poured a can of cream of mushroom soup and can of peas over them before shoving the dish into the oven. I set the timer and Matt came back. He set the phone on the counter and put his hands on my hips.

“Sorry about that,” he mumbled, pressing a kiss to my forehead. “Brian forgot you were coming over.”

“It’s fine,” I told him, running my hands over his six pack and up his chest. “Mmm, that’s hot.” Matt chuckled and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed as he walked back to the television room and tossed me onto the couch. “Put Avatar on!” Matt nodded and switched the movies. He climbed over me and I pushed him up so he was sitting up with me on his lap. I pulled his mouth on mine and grinded our pelvis’s together.

Matt groaned and forced my shirt over my head. I bit down on his bottom lip and our tongues found each other. I ran my hand through his hair and tugged on the ends. One of Matt’s hands rubbed my thigh and the other was snaked around my body, keeping me pressed against him.

The timer began to beep and I giggled. I pulled my lips away from Matt’s. “I need to go put on the noodles,” I breathed against him. Matt held me tighter. “I’ll keep my shirt off.” Matt grinned and let me go. We walked into the kitchen and Matt went to the fridge while I started boiling a pot of water. I added a box of rainbow noodles and started stirring.

Matt got out a glass from a cabinet and I heard him pour a drink into it. I heard the familiar sound of a beer opening and turned around. “Will your mom get mad if you drink a little?” I shook my head and he handed me a glass with clear liquid in it. I smiled and took a sip.

“Could you take out the chicken?” I asked him. Matt nodded and we set our drinks down. I located his strainer and drained the water from the noodles. I pulled out two plates and made Matt and I’s plates. “Let’s hope I don’t poison us!” Matt’s eyes widened for a second, but he relaxed when he gave him a joking smile. We took our plates over to the table and I watched him take a bit.

“This is the most amazing chicken I’ve ever had,” Matt told me. “I don’t think I’m ever taking you out ever again. You are officially the most amazing, beautiful woman ever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts/Comments? Subscribe? It's cold and wet out and I have to go back to school. Bleh