Status: fueled by comments :)

Zoom Into Me

What are we looking for again?

“Lucy! Wake up!!!”

I was shook awake by who else, at……

“7:00am! Fio what are you doing up so early!?”

I covered my self with the sheets but they were immediately pulled off again.

“What?!”

“My camera! I can’t find it!”

I murmured some words that really didn’t even make any sense, and went back to sleeping.
Or at least that’s what I tried.

“Lucy! Get your ass of that bed and help me look for it!”

How could she be so….awake, at this hour of the morning?

“Fine, fine….”

I pulled the sheets aside and lazily got up.

“What are we looking for again?”

With my poor reflexes at such hour of the morning I failed at dodging the pillow that was thrown my way.

“My camera. The one with the proof that we met my favorite band in the world. And that you went with me….”

Ouch….Ok, so I wasn’t exactly a FAN of them but it’s not like I was anti Tokio….whatever.

“When was the last time you saw it?”

Yeah lame and boring question. But it helps! Let me tell you that from….um, past experiences.

“Well last night I gave it to that security guard and then…… God, I have no idea what happened to it after that!”

See, I told you. Very helpful auto-question.
Whoa wait a second did she just say what I think she said???!

“Are you telling me you forgot your camera at the venue?!”

“I guess I did….” she looked confused and sad at the same time.

“Wow, well that’s just great Fio. What are you gonna do now?!”

/////////

“I can’t believe we’re actually here again.” I groaned as I followed Fio to the front doors of the empty venue.

“Well you said to go back to the PLACE where I had last seen it. And this is it”

“Yeah, yeah. I know what I said.”

Just as we were about to turn around and head back we heard doors being open.

“May I help you girls?”

Ugh, I hated when people called us that. I guess it was mainly cause of Fio, who was kind of short, compared to me that is. I was tall. (Though not as tall as Bill). God, why hadn’t I been able to get him out of my mind since last night’s events. I was acting like some crazy fan girl. No offence to any crazy fan girl, cause trust me I am one when it comes to other bands and celebs, just not when it comes to this specific band I barely know anything about.

“I left my camera here last night. At the meet and greet for Tokio Hotel…..hey you were there, weren’t you?” Fio asked the big looking security guy.

“Yeah, he was. Um, we were the ones you had to rush…”

Uh, why when I had said that it my mind it made complete sense and was something helpful for him to know, but when I said it out loud it probably was the most common thing at a meet and greet.

“Right, ladies listen…I know what your trying to do, but it’s really not my job to be giving out the band’s location after shows. If they really wanted to see you they would have told you themselves.”

What? Oh hell no. He did not think we were some kind of groupies or something.
Well I sure wasn’t. I don’t know about Fio……

I was just about to leave things clear when Fio looked at me, liking where this could go.

“….But hey, I’ve done this thousands of times before. They’re staying at the Four Seasons down the road. If anyone asks you didn’t hear it from me, ok?”

“Ok!” Fio yelled, grabbing me by the hand and dragging me with her towards the previously mentioned place.

“What are you doing? How is this gonna get you back your camera?”

“It’s not. But who needs a camera with stupid pictures when you can get a real life experience!”

“Um, Fio….don’t take this bad but I doubt we’ll get anything “realer” then last night’s meet and greet”

She ignored me and before we knew it we were standing in front of the hotel’s doors.

“Well, what now?” she asked me with this creepy smile on her face.

“You tell me.”

We stood there looking like total idiots for, I’d say 3 whole minutes, until we saw a familiar someone cross the lobby.

“Hey isn’t that….”

Oh, what’s his name?

“….TOM!”

The tall German guitarist turn our way when he heard Fio scream his name. I gotta admit he looked scared at first but then he did the least expected thing. He was coming towards us.

“Act calm and cool. We don’t wanna freak him out.” she ordered me.

“Of course we don’t….”

Look who’s talking, gosh.

“Hello ladies. I think I recognize you two from somewhere.”

Well that was nice, not being called a girl. Though somehow he seemed to have said it in a flirty tone.
A European rock star was flirting with us.

“From last night” Fio in a flirty tone.

God, if someone had passed by just then they would have thought we were band sluts or something.
I was honestly amazed by the way she was actually acting cool and casual. This was not who I had been talking to just a few minutes ago.

“You ladies staying here?”

There. He had just called us ladies again.

“Um n…”

“We were just about to check in” Fio beat me to it, with some more of her little white lies.

I couldn’t get but notice him check us up and down and it honestly made me feel quite uncomfortable with myself.
After all I was in black sweats, with no makeup on. I didn’t even remember if I had time to brush my teeth, after all Fio had dragged me along with her as usual.

“Really? I’m guessing you’ve already sent your bags with the hotel service guy.”

Hotel service guy? Nice vocabulary.
Wait a second, I honestly had no idea what so ever, were they called.
Sounds fine to me, if only we’d actually had bags.
This is all just to humiliating, I gotta put a stop to it before it gets worse.

“Actually we’re not really…”

“Tom! What’s taking you so long?!”

Just there before my eyes was…

“Bill! Hi!” Fio excitedly waved at him like we’ve known them for years.

The poor guy looked scared, he motioned for Tom to hurry back to their room and disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe please! it's fast and simple but means the world to me. =)