Status: In process

A Beautiful Lie

He can never get enough for the one

“You’re nothing but a worthless piece of shit!” My mom shrieked out. “Since when was the last time you ever helped out with Zackary!!”

“Maybe because I’m raising fucking money for you to keep this god damn house!” He screamed out. My baby brother kept crying. I peaked out of my room. I saw her carrying my little brother. I was only four; that was the last chance I saw him.

My mother protected him in her arms. He was only two; he couldn’t understand anything. Unlike me, I watched the whole fighting scene. I didn’t understand. Finally, my dad yelled at me to get in the car.

I saw my father dragging bags to the car. “Daddy, are we coming back?”

“Never,” he shouted.


I looked up in a sweat and a tight scream. Tears were down my face. I looked to my side to find Syn there, worried face. He was grasping my hand, massaging it. He leaned up and gave me a kissed on the cheek. He brushes my hair out of my face. I just keep tearing up.

“I miss out on having a childhood,” I whispered. Synyster got on the couch and started wrapping his arms around me.

Brian placed his head on my shoulder. I kissed his cheek. He smiles a bit. “I’m worried about you.” He whispers, “You can’t go back home.”

“I wish you were right.” I said, “But I have to. I live there, Brian.” He softly whimpers. “Hey, I’ll be okay. I’m not going back for the next couple of days…We’ll be in our favorite city.”

I smiled to Syn. “Hey guys,” Jimmy yells out. “I got your stuff ready. Zacky, get changed!”

So, I did as Jimmy told me. I grabbed a white v-neck t-shirt and ripped, blue jeans. I threw on Syn’s old jean jacket that he gave me. I grabbed the bags that Jimmy packed for me. I covered up all my bruises and scars from my father. I started tearing up, feeling sick to be doing this. I heard a door knock, and I started crying. Synyster ran to me and started calming me down.

“I-I hate my life so much,” I whispered.

“You’re perfect,” Syn kisses my cheek. “You’re okay to me. Don’t worry.” I started whimpering more. “Do you want to stay back, Zacky? We don’t have to go…”

“I don’t want to break a promise.” I said, “Frank wants us there.”

“Well, let’s drive there. Tell Frank we’re gonna meet him at the train station.” I texted him the message. I went into the back of Jimmy’s car and feel into a dreamless nap.

After a while, I woke up, realizing Johnny was in the passenger seat. Jimmy was driving, and Syn was back by me, relaxing me. I felt his hand touching my forehead and swiftly moving my bangs. “Syn?” I whispered.

Brian smiled, “You’re awake. How are you feeling?”

“Alright,” the car came to jerk. I felt being squeezed towards Synyster. “Oh hey, Frank.” Frank smiles shyly. “How you doing, buddy?” I wrapped an arm around him.

“I’m well, happy to see my friends and be with you guys.”

I smiled at the happy Frank. He threw his bags down. I messed with his hair as Syn laughed. He gave us an evil glare. “Hey, you’re the youngest here. We have permission to tease.”

“Fuck off,” Frank whines. I started laughing as we got to his friend’s place. We walked in and saw his two friends making out. Frank cleared his throat. The one jump back off of the black haired. Jimmy started dying of laugher as Syn shook his head while Johnny smirks.

“Jesus Christ,” the black hair with red tips whispered. “Frank! You should have texted!”

“Jared Leto?” Jimmy said, “Since when was the last time I saw you? You haven’t been at school lately.” He ran up and gave the guy a hug.

“Thanks, dude!” Jared said, “I didn’t know you were visiting. I didn’t want you to see my new haircut. Think it will get me kicked out?”

I laughed, “Like your brother did? Oh man, his stunt was classic.” The black haired one looked at me. “Oh my gosh, Gerard Way?” I ran up and gave that loser a hug. “How’s college, man?”

“Doing well,” Gerard said, fixing his hair. “Hey, Frank! Why don’t you come out with me for a little bit? Leave some time for these guys to talk. We’ll be back.”

I sat back and talked it up with Jared. “So I was thinking,” Jimmy said. “We go down to central park for a little bit later on this weekend.”

“Definitely!” Syn said, “Perfect couple weather and perfect place.” He cuddles next to Jimmy.

I laughed. “Aw, look at the cute couple.” Johnny fake gags. I started laughing more. Finally, Gerard came back.

“Gentleman, Frank Iero’s new look,” my eyes opened wide. He got basically an undercut. The one side was red, and the other was black. Holy fucking shit, he’s so hot. I can’t tell him that!

“Holy shit,” Syn said. “That looks good on you, man!”

“I agree with Syn.” Johnny spoke up. “How did you think of this?”

Frank shrugged off. “Gerard helped me a bit.” He looked to me. “Well, what do you think?”

I shrugged off. “Could look better,” I said.

“What?” Frank whispers, “What do you mean?”

“Maybe, a little more chopper, shorter…”

“What the fuck is your issue?” Frank yells out. “I just did this to be different!”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re trying too hard. I’m just here to help you out.” Suddenly, Frank’s face turned red. He grasped on my shirt and slapped me right across the face. I pushed him off, fighting back tears. “WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR ISSUE!”

Syn stood right beside me as I darted out the door. “Zacky!” Frank screamed, “Come on, Zacky! I didn’t mean to!”

“Fuck off from him,” Syn yells back. “Zacky! Zacky, come on wait up!”

I felt Syn wrapped his arms around me. We were in an empty, dark alleyway. “I-I hate that bastard so much!”

Brian shushed me. “Its okay, Zacky. You know he never met to do it. You need to chill off of him, too.”

“Fuck off,” I whispered. “Can’t I get one single day without feeling pain?”

Fuck being in love sometimes…Because your nightmares will come into them sometimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. Gosh I hate school sometimes...
Chapter title- From Yesterday by 30 Seconds to Mars