Status: In process

A Beautiful Lie

Chapter Two: "I've been looking for a lifeline. For what seems for a lifetime."

Frank's POV

Getting a detention was not something that I had planned at all. It wasn't even my fault, well kind of, well it was more of Jimmy's fault. If he hadn't ran into me in the hall and gotten me caught earlier, I wouldn't have had to stay after school. It kind of pisses me off that he got away with getting me in trouble to a point but he had to serve detention as well as me. He looked less than pleased at that, I don't think he was even trying to skip.

I leaned against the steps outside, lighting a cigarette and pressing it to my lips inhaling the smoke. I got my smokes from Gerard, he was a nineteen year old going to college in New York City, and his boyfriend was seventeen, two years younger than him and his name was Jared Leto. Jared mostly hung around New Jersey during the week but then went to New York on the weekends to see Gerard; he didn't see them too often. I saw Jared more because he went to the same school as me, though I'm surprised he didn't get expelled with his foul mouth and lack of filter, and saying fuck every chance he could.

I stared at my phone; my mother was late as always. Figures right? I took another drag letting the smoke fill my mouth before I exhaled, and breathed out. A second later I blinked and saw Jimmy running across the field his uniform undone and his hair disarray, I watched as he ran towards the field and he met up with a group of kids. I could pick out the people I had seen last night. Brian, Zacky, Johnny and Matt, they were all on the field and I could hear Jimmy let out a laugh.

I let the ashes fall from my smoke onto the ground watching them before getting up, my shoulder bag hanging off me. I wanted to see Zacky again, as much as I didn't want to admit it I blushed every time I was near him. I brushed a strand away from my face. I could feel the blush burning onto my cheeks as I walked closer to the group. "You failed another test?" I could hear Brain say.

"Yeah." It was a quiet reply from Zacky.

I could hear Brian snicker a second later. "Hey look whose back?" I felt a blush burn onto my cheeks, and my eyes looks away from Zacky's eyes.

"So he realized that we don't bite." Zacky said with a laugh, I felt my cheeks burn more, and my fingers clutched around the pick necklace that I had been given yesterday by Zacky.

"Shut up." I muttered feeling my cheeks go redder.

“So you do bite back.” Zacky said to me quietly. “Your blushing is adorable.” I could feel the burn on my cheeks now, and Zacky let out a laugh. I mean, was it my fault I thought Zacky was really cute and really sexy. If only I could get his attention, well maybe I could bring him up to New York with me this weekend, I was going to go see Gerard with Jared to get more smokes anyway, so it would work out. Besides I was planning to change my hair this weekend anyway, and Zacky might like the new look and it might get his attention.

I fiddled with my phone with a brief second texting Jared, before returning my attention back to the guys. “So I was going to New York to visit a friend of mine. You want to come?” I said staring right at Zacky, a smirk fell onto his lips and he seemed happy at the request.

“New York?” Jimmy asked me.

“Yeah, I need to get more smokes. I went through my last one today.” I said holding up the halfway finished cancer stick.

“Jim we might as well go with him.” Brian said softly, a grin on his face. “I mean hell its New York. Maybe we can get into some clubs.” He said to Jimmy, I didn’t mind taking the guys with me honestly. I felt better that they were coming. I felt my stomach give a sharp hunger pang, I winced, and I needed to snack on an apple later. I wasn’t going to mention the fact that I was slightly anorexic or going that. It wasn’t something I was rather open with, well depending on the person; Gerard had found out a few years ago and scolded me so much for it.

“Frankie?” I looked up; Zacky was looking at me a little concerned.

“Huh?” I muttered quietly.

“I was asking where you want us to meet you.” Zacky said to me.

“Oh. The subway around seven in the morning tomorrow, I tend to go there early to avoid the rush of people.” I said to him quietly, I felt my phone vibrate, it was Gerard.

You coming up this weekend? I want to see how you’re doing and you know what else…

I cringed at Gerard’s text. What did Leto give you common sense? The text sounded kinda bitter, at the moment I wanted to throw up, just to feel better. Wasn’t going to though, not with Zacky around anyway. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said quietly, and turned away from the group, and walked around the corner, and to an alleyway, texted my mother told her I was walking home before cutting though another alleyway, and set my bag down.

And then forced myself to be sick by a dumpster, and dry heaved the contents of my stomach, wiped my mouth and turned away grabbing my bag, and walked home. I felt better now that it was out of my system and felt better about myself, and when I got home I brushed my teeth, didn’t eat and went to bed and just looked forward for tomorrow when I would see Zacky and my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um don't kill me and enjoy.