Status: In process

A Beautiful Lie

crash crash burn let it all burn this hurricane’s chasing us all underground

Chapter 9 crash crash burn let it all burn this hurricane’s chasing us all underground
Everything was shaken once I woke up. Last night was a harsh moment for me to remember. I sat up and looked down at my scar. So everything that did happen was real last night… I signed. Of course what means Frank is my brother. That means I did fuck my younger brother. Ugh…why am I so stupid…? Frank probably hates me. He doesn’t want to see me. He wants nothing to do with me. I’m nothing but shit…
I hopped out of bed with a huge headache. I held my head, looking on the counter. There was headache meds, water, and a note. I took two pills and drank the whole glass of refreshing water. I sat down and read the note.
Sup?
So I wanna talk to you about what happened last night. Meet me outside. If I’m not there, I’m out in the beach. Why don’t we do what we use to do? You know, surf, swim, get drunk and smoke…
-Syn

I packed up a couple of things to bring to the beach. This would be a good opportunity for me and Syn. With all this drama, we both try to vent out. It’s harder for Brian sometimes. I usually hear his drama from Jimmy or Matt. He never tells me firsthand. I don’t yell at him…I don’t blame him. I just listen to him and hear his side of the story.
I saw he was still outside with Michelle. That slut had come to talk to Brian. Here’s a little story to you about this…. couple…Michelle is the school whore. She fucks anyone that comes to her view. She wants you. She’ll try every way to fuck you if you are a guy…or anything moving. Trust me; she basically had a hard time trying to get through me. It still didn’t work. She fucked everyone else in my band expect Johnny; Johnny is off her list. She and Brian is…kind of a couple. She finally cheated on him for Max Green who fell under her spell. Brian moved on quickly and become Jimmy’s everything. Michelle though came back. Brian told me what happened. She wanted him back and felt wrong. He said no, but she then raped him. She said if he refuses anymore, she would turn his into hell.
“Like she hasn’t already,” I whispered to myself, watching her skanky ass yell at Brian.
Jimmy appeared next to me. He loves Brian and hates the idea of her hurting him. Jimmy has a similar story. He has a bitch of “girlfriend”, Leana. She uses him. She’s exactly like Michelle. Leana didn’t hook up with anyone else in the band. She almost tried with me. I just confessed I was gay…but she thought that was hotter. I ran off. Jimmy and Syn were meant to be. I hate hearing how much these girls on hurting them…
But Jimmy doesn’t like me. I know he doesn’t. I don’t even think he likes the idea of me living with Gates. I can feel it in his vibes. “They are fighting again?” Jimmy whispers. I nodded, “What a shock…”
“I don’t know what,” I said, “but I guess you’ll find out later…”
Jimmy stares at me. “Who knows? Maybe he’ll tell you at your beach walk. Yea, Bri invited, but I said no. I wanted him to talk sense into you after yesterday.” I duck my head down. “Look, we all make mistakes...”
I signed, “I guess.” I went outside to see if Brian was ready.
“You fucking ass!” She screams, “You’re the reason I’m pregnant!!!” My mouth opens a little. I hid out of Michelle’s view.
“You’re probably giving birth to Max’s baby!” Syn screams back, “Or Craig for all we know! You haven’t fucked me in forever. Why automatically blame me you fucking whore?”
Michelle left with a slap to Syn’s face. I heard her heels clicking. I ran over to Syn. “You…alright, buddy?”
He looks up at me. “You heard her, didn’t you?” I bit my one snake bit and nodded my head slowly. Syn started tearing up. I grabbed him right into a hug. He sniffed but wasn’t crying. “She’s ruining my fucking life…”
I patted his back and kissed his neck. He started to calm down a little. I lead him into the direction of the beach. The smell of the sea salt water calmed me down. It brought a sense of relaxing to my body. I lay down on the soft sand. It was the middle of the day. I woke up late. It was 3:24…
Syn took off his shirt, showing a couple of his tattoos. He recently got a couple down his arms. “Working up to get sleeves?” I said, staring at them.
Syn had closed his eyes soaking up the sun. “Maybe…who knows? Won’t that look nice while playing guitar?”
“It would,” I said, looking down at my arms. “That’s what I want to do. I don’t know when I’ll get mine.”
Brian sat up. “I can have my parents sign the papers. My stepmom nor dad don’t care I do it. They won’t care about you either.”
“I gotta think long and hard about what I want to get.” I looked up the bright blue sky. It was a perfect day. It felt like it was 78 degrees out. It was such perfect swimming day. I got Brian off his ass and went near the water. He was kicking his feet in it while I started splashing him.
“VENGEANCE!” Brian ducked. “Come on! It’s freezing.”
I laughed out loud. “Vengeance? That’s a cute little stage name isn’t it?”
“I will kill you,” he pushed me right into the clear waves. I laughed and then pulled him in. “You fucking brat!”
I laughed as we ran through the waves. We pushed each other. We played with the soccer ball on the beach. We took shells and wrote our band name. We laughed and talked about good times. The sun was setting. We both found a changing room and got changed into nicer clothing. Tonight, we were gonna meet up with the Haners and our group for a nice night. We were going to hang at the boardwalk.
I brought a black tank top. I threw a plaid shirt over it; the colors were green, black and white. I threw on black skinny jeans and work on my makeup. I covered the scars and bruises; I rather not have the attention of California people. I came out, seeing Syn. He wore a tank top and jeans. His hair was a bit spiked up; mine was just pushed to the side still damped.
“Ready? Jimmy keeps annoying me on texting.” We walked along the beach. “Frank stop by today.”
My heart leaped out of my chest. I disregarded it. I had to. It wasn’t like I was ever going back with him. “What did he say?”
“He’s not doing as well as you.” Of course like he was doing well from the beginning…. “He’s getting help for his eating disorder according to Gee.”
“Good, he needed help for that.”
“He burnt himself…” I signed deeply. “But let’s go to this event. “
!!!
I got up and put on another plaid top. I wore a black tank to sleep. This one had a collar and was black, grey, and white. I slick my hair again. I took out some of my piercings to make myself look a little normal. I can’t put on makeup because I was force to show the bruises and scars. I signed, looking in the mirror.
“Zacky?” Brian came in. “You ready?”
I turned one more time to the mirror. Look at yourself. No wonder Frank doesn’t love you more. No wonder no one will see you normal again. No wonder he abused you. No wonder your mother left you. No wonder no one will love you… I looked back down. “Yeah…Yeah, I’m coming.”
!!!
The court date was just to get the trial date. We will go over the charges toward my father. We will also see if he pleads not guilty. I signed, going by the Haners. There was a women standing there. Her hair was brunette. It was short not passing the shoulders and curling near the ears. You could also see her pierced ears. The hair was straight with little choppy layers. Her eyes were Frank’s so was the rest…
“Mom?” I whispered silently. She looked up and nodded at me. I noticed her tattoos peeking from her red blouse. She smiles towards me. Her eyeliner cover eyes touch my heart. I smiled back towards her.
She closes her eyes and looks up towards the sky. She smiles again. “Thank you,” she whispers, “he’s safe.”
The court started. We met with the jury and the judge. I looked over to see my father. He had a lawyer to the side of him. The judge looks towards him, “Do you plead not guilty?”
“Yes,” the lawyer stood up, “yes, he does.”
The judge looks towards us. “The charges are child abuse on Zackary Baker, correct?”
“Correct,” Mr. Haner spoke loudly.
“Zackary Baker, right?” The judge looks to me.
I nodded in return, “Yes sir...”
“Okay, now onto who’s going to be taking care,” the judge said. “The jury will also decide on that. This will be the Haner’s and Mrs. Iero.” They all nodded. “We will pick this up in two weeks.”
It was done…for now. We went outside the court. I found Syn, Matt, Jimmy, and Johnny.
Syn patted my back, “Everything’s going to be alright.” Matt put a hand on my shoulder.
I weakly gave a smile. “Thanks for standing by me.”
“Always," Matt said.
“ZACKY!” No no no… But it wasn’t Frank…yet. It was Gena. “Zacky!” She’s one of my friends in school. We have art, English, gym, math, Spanish, and history. She’s the same grade level as me. She embraced me into a hug. “I didn’t know…”
“It’s because I cover my bruises in school.” I grabbed a cig from Syn and started smoking. We talked on the ledge. “I just didn’t want you to know, Gena.” I crossed my arms with the cancer stick hanging on the corner of my lip.
She took the stick out and threw it down. I opened my legs a little, causing her small, fragile body to come closer. She wrapped her arms around me. I smirked. “Y-You could have told me.”
Gena wasn’t like the others. She wasn’t a slut or whorey. She was quiet. She wasn’t always with guys. She was gorgeous though. Maybe, maybe, she’ll help me forget.
I put an arm around the back of her neck. She leaned in and started kissing me. Her lips were sweet. I opened my mouth .She smiled and closed her eyes, making out with me more.
I opened my eyes and saw someone in the background. He was small. He was fragile. He was my little brother...Frank. He stood, watching me and Gina. His mouth was half opened; he ran off. I saw Syn see Frank then look up at me. Syn shook his head and ran after him.
Gena noticed my eyes were open. She brushes my bangs out of my eyes. “Everything okay?”
“Yeah…” I whispered, seeing into the distance Syn holding Frank. “Yeah…” I held her closer, wanting to forget Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait a lot of shit going on but here you go guys
Chapter Title: Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars