Status: Active

Give in to Love, or Live in Fear

#6

''WE'VE GOT A GAME TODAY!'' Mirabelle chanted repetitively as she marched around the boys dormitory, where Marcus and Adrian were still sleeping.

''Would you shut up?'' Marcus begged, his eyes still closed.

''Who let her in?'' Adrian asked, sitting up in his bed. It was quite clear that he had just recently woken up, his dark hair was in a tousled mess on top of his head.

She smiled, plopping down on the bed beside him. ''We have a game.'' She informed, laying across his bed and smiling up at him.

''I'm aware.''

''Aren't you excited?'' Mirabelle grabbed his hands, sitting up on his lap.

He spoke: ''Terribly.'' although his eyes were unamused.

''Has she gotten into the Firewhiskey?'' Terence Higgs, their seeker asked, rubbing a hand tiredly through his tousled messy hair.

Marcus sat up in his bed quickly. ''I certainly hope not!'' He rushed over, pulling her eye lid open gently, as if to make sure they were not bloodshot.

She giggled melodically. ''No, I didn't silly!''

*

''I could eat this whole bloody table right now!'' Adrian exclaimed, he ate like a malnourished pig in the mornings.

''... Do it.'' Mirabelle dared, getting a strange gitty feeling in her stomach.

Marcus sighed, shaking his head as Adrian shoveled food into his mouth, silently accepting the dare. ''Your gonna get sick and your my best chaser!''

*

''Today's Quidditch rivals: Slytherin vs Ravenclaw!'' Lee Jordon, a 2nd year Gryffindor exclaimed from his seat near Mcgonagall in the stands.

Slytherin zoomed out on their broomsticks and onto the field.

''I don't want any unnecessary injuries.'' Madam Hotch looking intently in the direction of the Slytherin team, before throwing up the red Quaffle.

The game began just as it would end, fast and furious.

Any chance Mirabelle had to knock the shining stars out of Cho Chang, she took with open arms.

Roger Davies stole the ball from under Adrian's arm and speed with determination toward the goals.

Miles Bletchley easily blocked the goals, passing the ball to Marcus Flint.

A speeding bludger hastily made it way toward Marcus, but Mirabelle forcefully hit it in the direction of Cho Chang, knocking her off her broom and sending her to the ground.

''Wow, I didn't actually mean to hit anyone.'' Mirabelle was pleasantly surprised by this. She smiled sinisterly, at least it was Cho Chang.

Adrian high fived her as he flew by.

Needless to say Slytherin won the match, leaving the pitch with smiles on their faces.