Call Me Beautiful

Clothing Issue

" You better be ready in 30 minutes or I might have to come back and finish what I started" I sat up quickly and looked at him and nodded quickly. He left the bathroom once he saw that I was actually getting ready. As I got ready all I could think about was what just happened and kept replaying it hoping to find some sense in what had happened.

==================================================================

My heart dropped when I saw the outfit I saw laid out for me on my bed. I couldn't even believe he thought one: I could wear something like that and two: I could fit into something like that. The outfit consisted of a tight white corset shirt along with a midnight black and white scarf layered skirt with white heels that looked like death knocking on my door.

Rushing to my closet I looked for something more appealing only to find that all of my sweats and over sized clothes where gone and in there place was revealing tight clothes that I would never think of buying in my whole life. And the only person I could think of to do such a thing name came speeding out of my mouth.

"DOM!!!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL OF MY CLOTHES??!" by now I was breathing heavily though my nose and my hands were fist-ted so tight that my hands and part of my arm was becoming numb.

The sound of footsteps stomping up the stairs alerted me of Dom coming up the stairs to investigate the reason behind my yelling. My door busted open to reveal a panic stricken Dom looking around my room as if he thought someone was attacking me. Once he saw that I was in no immediate danger he noticed the look of pure loathing and hatred aimed his way.

"Why did you scream like that? What's the matter with you!? I thought you were being murdered from the way you screamed!" he gripped me up and just looked at me in such a way that almost made me shut up but I was to angry hi m.

"THE HELL DO YOU MEAN 'WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!' WHERE THE HELL ARE MY CLOTHES DOM?!" he stopped for a second and then began to laugh as if I had told him the funniest story in the world. Slowly he released me from his hold and looked at me one more time and began walking out of the room.

Before he could get even a few steps away I gripped his arm and yanked him back to me catching him off guard. "Dom I am so serious I am not wearing that." he yanked his arm out of my grip with annoyed look.

" You don't have a choice." and with those words he walked out of my room with the door slamming behind him.

Breathing in deeply I turned and slowly walked up to the bed and lifted the unwanted article clothing with two fingers and took another deep breath. " Here goes nothing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next two chapters will be up in about three to two hours. Sorry for the long delays!!