Call Me Beautiful

Wake Up Call

I walked away from the pain, and the jokes, and the pranks, and the terror, and the false sense of security I had while in his arms. I walked away from everything.

==================================================================

BANG BANG BANG! Jolting from my comfortable sleeping position on my bed I glared towards wherever the sound of the loud noise was coming from. I let the banging continue for a little while longer hoping that whoever was banging on my door would get the hint that either no one was home or just didn't want to answer the door. The sound stopped after five minutes of constant banging and I sighed content and laid back down hoping to get some sleep.

About 20 minutes later when I was just getting back into a comfortable slumber my bedroom door slams open with a loud bang. Startled I sit up and look at my bedroom door in horror and fear. Standing in my bedroom was the oh so fucking wonderful King of the Streets himself Dom Toretto smirking at me.

" Get up and get ready we are going somewhere." he said with a voice full of mirth and smugness.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?! BETTER QUESTION! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN GET IN MY HOUSE?!" Dom smirked at me and rolled his eyes.

" Please, you are the most predictable person I know. Your spare key was hidden under your doormat and since you didn't answer your door I just let myself in." I didn't even give him the satisfaction of an answer and laid back down on my bed.

" What do you think your doing? I just told you to hurry and get ready we have somewhere to be today. Get your ass up!" I drowned out his voice and threw my cover over my head and tried to go back to sleep.

" I see I'm going to have to do this the hard way I see." before I could ask him what he was talking about I felt his arms wrapped around me and lifting me from the bed.

" What are you doing! Put me down before I break your arms, or better yet cause you to fall. Which I wouldn't mind if I wasn't in your arms." Dom huffed and ignored my complaints and pushed me into my bathroom and plopped me onto the toilet seat. Before I could turn and question him on his actions he turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot and looked at me.

" What? As soon I get you to leave my house I'm going back to sleep so there's no point in me taking a shower right now." Dom gave me an exasperated look and then his whole denominator changed. He smirked at me and I grew uncomfortable and wary of what he was planning in his shiny bald head of his.

He sighed and his hands began moving towards his shirt and began pulling it off. My eyes got wide as I stared at his very nice and defined muscular chest in shock. "What are you doing! Why are you stripping! PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!" my voice got shrilly as he began to unbuckle his pants and pull them down.

" Well since you aren't doing what I asked you willingly, I figured you needed a little help and wanted me to take a shower with you and help you clean all the spots you couldn't reach." by now his pant were fully off along with his socks and shoes and the only thing he had left on was his boxers, and was sliding his hands into the waistband to start pulling them down.

"OK!OK!I'll get ready just..... put your clothes back on! And stop staring at me like that! I'm not even attractive enough for you to be looking me up and down like that!" my heart was racing a mile a minute and my face was as hot as a poker left in a fire for too long and Dom was standing there smiling like a crackhead who got a good deal on some crack. Though he did lose some of his smile when I said the last part.

" No, I think I need another shower anyway and since your about to get into one why not kill two birds with one stone." I could tell that he was enjoying himself and I had to hop up off the toilet seat and wrap my hands around his to keep him from revealing all of himself to me.

" I said I'll get ready please stop, I'll even wear what you want me to, just please keep your boxers on along with the rest of your clothes." I kept my eyes on anything other than him as I spoke hoping he would agree and get dressed.

I could feel his eyes staring a hole into my face and I did everything I could to keep from gawking at him or looking into his eyes. He slipped his hands from under mine which had become very sweaty as time went by and cupped my face forcing me to look up at him.

" As long as you agree to all my terms for today and stop putting yourself down like you just did, then and only then, will I agree to those terms." as he spoke his hands slid from my face and down my neck, shoulders, and arms till he reached my hips and pulled me closer towards his almost naked body.

I shivered when his hands slipped slightly under my shirt and rubbed small circles into my sides with his fingers. Before I could get too wrapped up into this false sense of security I pulled away from him looked away and silently agreed, waiting for him to grab his clothes from the floor and leave so I could get ready for whatever he had planned.

" Oh it seems you don't know the way I seal a deal. It's not official until we seal the deal." before I could ask him how he sealed deals he yanked me towards him and kissed both sides of my mouth. Shocked by his actions I jerked back causing me to lose balance a topple backwards only for Dom to try and catch me and fall along with me, we landed in a very compromising position along with a loud thud.

Somehow Dom had managed to turn us to where he landed with his back on the ground and me on top of him with him laying in between my legs and me leaning over him as if I was about to kiss him. Before we could compose ourselves the whole DT Crew busted into the bathroom and stared at us with shocked and some disgusted looks. I tried to hop off Dom before they made up even more bad things about me but before I could hop up Dom snatched my hips and pushed me back down onto him and looked up at the group.

" Yes is there anything you need, as you can see we were in the middle of something so unless someone is dying or bleeding to death, GET THE FUCK OUT!" everyone scrambled out of the bathroom and slammed the door behind them as quickly as they could not wanting to feel Dom's rath.

" Why did you say that!? Now they're actually gonna think we were doing something in here!" I tried to get off of him and rush downstairs and tell the crew that nothing happened but Dom held me in place.

" You might not want to move right now." I looked down at him confused and tried to get up again only to be yanked back down onto his lap/ pelvic area and he gave out a pleasured moan. I paused and looked down at him and then noticed that something hard connected to his lower body was pressed against me. I looked at him shocked as he simply smirked at me.

" How is that even possible? Dom what did you do take a Viagra before you got here or something because I know that's not because of me." Dom's face became serious and I tried to get up only to be restrained...again.

" How could this not be because of you? Have you seen what you are wearing right now?" his voice was strained and he tried to keep himself under control.

I glanced down at myself and saw that I was in my light blue nighty that was pretty much see through and was made completely of lace and silk and only reached my mid thigh. " Now how could this," he grinded into me slowly and I gasped in pleasure and shock as he smirked " not be because of you? Answer me that Syn cause I can't seem to come up with any other answer." he grinded into me again this time a bit faster and used his hands to make my hips move into his thrust.

He groaned in pleasure as I tried to keep mine from being audible, he frowned at me and thrusted harder and faster into me as I tried to muffled another moan. Not liking not being able to hear a response from me he flipped me onto my back and thrusted hard and slow into me and held my hands above my head with one of his hands and held the other on my waist to keep me in place. I still held my moans in though it was getting harder and harder when he began to place small butterfly kisses in my neck. Getting irritated with my non verbal responses he bit my neck and I couldn't stop the moan from slipping past my lips and arching my back into his still bare chest.

He grinned against my neck, gave me another small butterfly kiss on the neck before getting up and grabbing his clothes he glanced down at me while I was still on the floor trying to figure out what just happened.

" You better be ready in 30 minutes or I might have to come back and finish what I started" I sat up quickly and looked at him and nodded quickly. He left the bathroom once he saw that I was actually getting ready. As I got ready all I could think about was what just happened and kept replaying it hoping to find some sense in what had happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey tell me what you think of this chapter! I know it got a little steamy hope ya'll don't mind! Read, Comment, Subscribe, Recommend. Just let me know what you think! I enjoyed writing this chapter though I feel a little bad for putting Syn through that so early in the story but Everything happens for a reason! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading!