Status: compeleted. Sequel coming soon.

Understanding What We Have Grown to Be

Chapter 3

The next day at school I saw all the guys as I always did except for Kyle after about five minutes of me looking around for the vocalist I saw him walk up with a blonde chick wearing hardly any clothes under his arm and when they saw me he started laughing. I looked to Lou and said,
"Can we go?

"Where to?" He asked.

"My locker is down the hall. I just don't wanna be here right now"

"yeah"

"I'll see you guys at lunch"

"Okay see ya!" They all said in some way.

As I walked to my locker I looked back at Kyle who was looking at me and I quickly turned my head and kept walking until I got to my locker
"I think he is trying to make me jealous" I started.

"Yeah she's hot!" He replied.

"LOU!" I hit in the stomach "Your not helping. I really like him"

"Well maybe you should do something about it"

"And tear the band apart! No thank you"

"Talk to him later today not around Miss America over there"

"Lou!" i hit him in the arm.

"What the hell was that for?"

"For calling that chick Miss America"

"Okay how about during lunch sit outside alone and I'll tell him to go outside and talk to you and try to keep her away"

"Ah Lou thank you!"

I gave him a quick hug and parted ways cuz I heard the bell ring and that meant our next was in two minutes so I started down the hall and waited for Biology class to start and then after that was lunch. I was kinda nervous I really liked Kyle and didn't really know what to say to him.
By the lunch rolled around I was outside alone on the bench waiting for Kyle to come out thinking about him bringing her around the after he told me liked me I was pissed but then again I did just walk away and ignore him and maybe he wasn't going to come out to talk me because maybe he thought I hated him.
"Hey you wanted to talk?" I heard Kyle behind me with a smile and I couldn't help but smile.
"Um yeah" I replied "pop a squat"
"Oh okay" he said with a chuckle.
"Kyle this is gunna sound kinda crazy but who is that chick?"
"Oh her name is Miranda. She is in my Geography class. She's a cheerleader...."
I cut him off and said "Are you dating her?"
"No we are just hanging out"
"Thats the same thing"
"Well the thing is I really liked this other girl and yesterday I told her how I felt about her and she walked away and didn't say anything and I thought maybe she doesn't like me so I found someone else"
"Kyle I'm sorry you know Josh is like a brother to me and he found out my crush for you he would not let me come to another practice and never let us see each other again so when you told me how you felt about me I froze and didn't know what to say so I ran. I really like you"
"well what are we gunna do?"
"I have no idea. You have a girlfriend now"
"That's not true"
"You just said Miranda and you were hanging out; that's the same thing"
"I don't like her. I like you. That was me being stupid. and besides I think Lou kinda likes her. I mean look at them"
I turned around and saw Lou with his arm over her shoulder and they were laughing and she seemed to enjoy his company.
"I don't think we have anything to worry about" he said.
"Yeah we do! This guy named Josh. You don't wanna die do you?"
"No I don't I'm still young" he said with a chuckle.
After our little chat we met everybody back in the cafeteria and Kyle had his arm over my shoulder and we were both laughing until Miraanda saw us and she quickly shook Lous' arm off her shoulder and Kyle said
"Miranda we are done. You can date Lou if you want to but I don't want a girlfriend right now"
Miranda had a surprising response, "Oh ok well in that case" she turned to Lou and asked a question "Lou will you be my boyfriend?" I looked to Miranda and then to Lou who of course yes. Now with Miranda out of my way and Kyle free and had a crush on me what was I to do?