Status: compeleted. Sequel coming soon.

Understanding What We Have Grown to Be

Chapter 7

Andy and I had just gotten off the mantis a stand up ride didn't like it I really wanted to ride just to try it. I really like spending the time with Andy he was funny and very artistic and of course a sweetheart I had never spent with much time with him before. We had finally found a funnel cake after both craving one after standing one hour in line for the last ride and he offered to pay and we could share since it would probably be enormous. We sat down at a near by bench and I couldn't stop thinking about Kyle and when Josh yelled at me until Andy broke my silence with,
"What's the matter?"
"um nothing" I lied.
"Tell me. I now we don't talk much but I know when something is wrong"
"I think I'm in love with Kyle but Josh is being a-a....."
"A dickhead" he cut me off.
I chuckled a little "I know he is trying to protect me but he doesn't talk to me or Kyle it's like he doesn't want me to be happy"
"You know that's not true he loves you probably more than Aiden does. He wants to be happy but he wants you to be careful."
"Andy what am I going to do?" I let my head fall to his shoulder and felt his arms wrap around me and kiss me on the forehead.
"Your going to have fun and ride more rides with me!"
"Haha I'm sorry"
"For what?"
"Almost ruining our fun day at this awesome place"
"Don't worry about it. Let's go!" I grabbed Andys' hand and we skipped our way to the next ride with it was a wooden coaster called Gemini and as we walked to the ride we saw Josh and Eric already in line looking at us and waving and there was only two people in front of us and we asked them if we could get in front of them and they very nicely said yes. Josh saw me and opened his arms and I fell into them without opening my arms to hug back and he just held me in his arms and I let out a little tear.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier. It's just I don't want you to get hurt"
"I know and I'm sorry, but Josh it seems like you never listen to me. You know since we are all seniors in high school and your album writing is coming along I was thinking if you guys go on tour I wanna come with you and do like merch or something"
"That would be SO awesome!!! You can come with us everywhere and we could go to more theme parks!!!" Andy yelled.
Josh, Eric and I looked at him and then at each other and then laughed as Andy stood there with his arms still in the air then looked back at us
"Are you on crack?" I jokenly asked.
"Haha That would be so awesome! We would need a merch person and your our best friend" Josh replied.
"Josh are you serious? You would let me go on tour with you?"
"Your mom would defiantly let you go!" Eric said.
Finally getting out of this town and get to see the rest of the US. I knew this band would get big it was only a matter of time.