Cheaters Revenge

Just a Dream

I woke up in shock. I was sweating. My heart beat was was running like crazy. I took a deep breathe and looked at the time. 3:00!! I have a freaken CST tomorrow! Oh well. I forgot to study anyway! I sat up. There was no way I could go back to sleep after that dream! I don't think I can ever forget it.
It started out in a field. I was with Seth and we were by our tree. We were laughing for no reason at all. Then out of no where there was mirror. Seth put his arm around me and I looked in the mirror. There was Seth, however the girl in the mirror wasn't me. Some other girl. She looked familiar but I couldn't think of her name. She was copying everything I was doing. But I knew she wasn't me. Then a bunch if mirrors surrounded us, reflecting the same thing. I turned to talk to Seth but he was gone. I dropped to my knees about to cry. I saw that the ground that turned into a mirror. There was the girl doing everything I was doing. Then the floor broke and I fell. I soon hit another ground and looked up. I was in another field and there was only one mirror. It showed that girl and Seth. I went to put my hands on the mirror but when I did I fell threw. It wasn't a mirror, it was a window. I looked up at Seth and the girl. He laughed and kissed her. Right then I woke up.
I have no idea what that dream means. I wonder who that girl was. Maybe my mind made her up, but why did she seem like I met her before. Well I shouldn't worry about it. It was just a dream. I got out of bed and headed for my desk. I turned on my laptop and went on my email. 1 new message. I clicked on it. It was from my sister June.

Hey, sorry I haven't been emailing you. I was busy doing a commercial for cat food. Uh! But hey, it's a start! Anyhow, whats up with you and Seth? Are things great? Tell me everything! Aw, I still can't get over that this is your first 'serious' relationship!

<3 June

I laughed at her message and wrote.

Hi. So a cat food commercial! Sounds so much fun! :P So your playing the cat right? JK. So me and Seth? Well we're doing great! Tomorrow he has a surprise for me!! XD It going to be out fourth date and he's going to plan it. Because I planned the last 3, you know first date was the 'our tree' surprise. second was when we went to the beach and stared at the stares, and the third was when we sneaked into some random building, and had a picnic on the roof! All fun! All I planed!! He isn't as creative as me but hey I love him anyway! But enough about me, hows your romantic life going? Any boys yet?
<33 Violet

I thought about telling her about my dream and see if it meant anything. Well I bet didn't, so I wont bother her with it. I shouldn't worry about a dream. I looked at my phone. Would Seth be up? Probably not, I shouldn't wake him. What would he do at 3 o'clock in the morning? I went to my door and opened it quickly. I went outside. Should I go to our tree? It does relax me when I'm there. I'll be all alone. No one there. Only me and Seth know about it. and he's probably asleep now. I looked in the sky. Felt a cool breeze and I headed for the fence. I took a firm grip and jumped the fence. I started walking. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. The dream freaked me out badly. I should forget about. Think about something else, like the date with Seth. Hope it turns out well. I then noticed I was about a block away from tree. It rain yesterday so the ground was full of puddles. I accidentally stepped in one and it was ice cold! I almost yelled but I closed my mouth not wanting to wake anyone. I stayed calm and kept on walking. I soon was by the hill. Then I thought, what the hell am I doing?! I should be studying! If I don't get a good grade, my parents are going to kill me! Maybe even ground me for a year! I then ran home. Trying to avoid the puddles. I jumped over the fence and tripped. I stopped, took a breathe. I sneaked right back into my room. I went out to the hall and checked on my parents room. They where still asleep. Good, They didn't wake up at all. I went back to my room and moaned. Studying, great. I got my bag and opened it. I open a book and jumped on my bed. Then I started studying. Uh, so boring. I eyes started to get heavy. Soon later I fell asleep.

<3 <3 <3

My alarm went off. I got up and put all my books in my bag. I quickly took a shower and got dress. I went to my laptop and checked my email. No new messages. I guess she's not up yet. Oh well. I'll check after school. School? Shit, did I study?! I don't remember! All I remember was the email and that stupid dream! Well most of it, all I clearly remember is seeing that girls face. I cant get her out of my head. "Violet the bus is here!" My brother yelled. I picked up my bag that's covered in stickers and full of key chains, and ran out the door and ran over my little brother. He's about 8. He hands me my lunch then spits on my yellow shoes. I spit on his head. We do it every morning, its our goodbyes. I run toward the bus. I get in and head for the back seat. As I head for it I accidentally bump into someone. A girl. The girl from my dream! She goes to my school! That's how I knew her. However, what did she have to do with my dream? "Sorry!" I said. "No problem." She said quickly sitting down. "I'm Violet!" "Hunter, nice to met you. You better sit somewhere. The bus is about to leave." I then started walking to the back and sat down. I was really confuse. When the bus left we pasted Seth's house I glared at Hunter. She was very pretty. However, why was she in my dream and why was she with Seth in it. I turned and glared at Seth's house out the window. Sadly Seth went to another school. I closed my eyes still tired from waking up early at 3:00 a.m. I wish I hadn't had that dream, I wouldn't be this tired, and so confuse. Worse of all I'm going to flunk the test and be grounded for life. I took a deep breathe and opened my eyes. Everyone was nosier than ever it seems. I took out my Ipod and started listening to music. Before I knew it, I was at school.

We're about to begin the CST, but I couldn't help but worry. The thing is I'm not worry about the test, I was worry about that girl. Hunter! She seems cool and all but why in the world would I have a dream about her? I don't even know her. "Okay, y'all may begin." The teacher said. I squeezed my pencil and began. I read each question and answered it quickly. Not really thinking, I was going to question to question. Before I knew it I was done with the test. I even had time to go over it.
After the test, my hands were shaking. I was freaking out for some reason. Then my friend Rebbecca came. She was very tall, brown hair and blue eyes. She was very pretty but kinda sassy. "Soo?! How did you do on the test? I think I did perfect! Wait no, I 'know' I did perfect!" She said with her a little annoying laugh. "I have no idea! What so ever." I said. It was true. I don't know if I did good or bad, I had no idea! "Oh! That doesn't seem good!"
"That doesn't help!"
"Sorry! You want me to lie and say 'Everything going to be okay!"
I stared at her.
"Okay! Okay! Violet there is nothing to worry about, everything is going to be okay." She smirked. I then pushed her.
"Hey hey hey!! I just got my nails done and I don't want to ruin them!"
"Your so unbelievable!"
"Thank you!"
"That wasn't a compliment!"
She then stuck up her nose and headed for her class. I giggled, drama queen!
I hadn't seen Hunter at all at school. She wasn't on the bus after school.I got off the bus and ran straight home. "How was your day sweetie?" My mom asked. "Good." I said running to my room. The first thing I did was turn on my laptop and check my emails. No new messages. Uh, guess I still have to wait. I wonder why I hadn't seen Hunter. Then I heard the song Super Bass. Oh wait, that's my phone. It was Seth.
"Hola!" I said.
"Hey Violet!"
"What's up?!"
"Ready for our date tonight?"
"Of coarse! Can you tell what we're doing?"
"No!"
"Well can you tell me what to wear?"
"When did you start to care?"
"I don't care! I just don't want to wear something plain and simple and you bring me somewhere fancy. It'll embarrass you!"
"Yea, embarrass me. okay, just wear something a little fancy and romantic, I suppose. Like a dress."
"I don't have a dress."
"Then I'll buy you one!"
"NO! You don't have to! Not at all! I'll wear, um... Man, I have nothing fancy and romantic, huh."
"Violet, I'm buying you one, now good bye."
Before I could stop him he hanged up. Great! Just what I needed. What do I do? I got my homework out of my bag a began to do it. Bored to death, I finally finish my work. Huh, only took a hour or so. Today was going very quickly. I closed my eyes, and waited. I sat around doing nothing, then went to my closet and open a box. Before I opened it. I heard a knock on at the door. "I'll get it!" My brother yelled. "Violet, It's for you!" I got up and went to see what he was talking about. He handed me a white box. There was a note.

Get ready!
xoxo, Seth

I ran to my room and opened the box. It was a dress, a pink dress! Oh my lord! Pink is the worst color ever! It was hot pink too! Now was he trying to kill me? I sucked it up and put on the dress. Soon I was ready. Right on time! I looked in the mirror, I have to admit, I look hot! Even in these dress. The dress was only one color no designs and was knee length. It was also strapless. However I wore a leather jacket over it. I wore no make up. I have natural beauty, I didn't need make up. It only hides the true you. Well that's what my sister always said, but I've always took her word for it. I ran out side. I sat down and waited for Seth. I listened to my Ipod and layed down and closed my eyes. I felt a kick. I got up and there was Seth, a black button down shirt and a denim jacket. He's hair commend and boy did he look sexy! I took the ear plugs out my ears and put my Ipod away.
"You look hot!" He said.
"Pink?"
"Huh?"
"Pink? First off you go and buy a dress that I didn't want you to waste money on and you buy a PINK one?!"
"Violet! I didn't buy it. I knew you would be mad if I did so I got this from my mom. She was throwing out old cloths, and these was the only thing that would fit you. Are you still mad?"
I couldn't speak. I ran and jumped into Seth's arms. I was so happy! "You know other girls would be mad if I did that. Wait, other girls would have a dress!"
"Well you see, I ain't like other girls!" I said kissing Seth on the cheek.
"Ready?"
"Yup!"
"Okay!" Seth said taking a blind fold out of his pocket. He then tied it around my face covering my eyes.

<3 <3 <3

In total darkness Seth finally lead me where we're suppose to be. "Can I take it off now?"
"Not yet Violet!" Seth said with his hands on my shoulders leading me.
"1 2 . Oh crap no!!" Seth then took his hands off my shoulders. I toked the blind fold off. We were at a lake. Seth ran toward the lake screaming. I was looking at what Seth was screaming at. A boat! A boat that could fit about 4 people, and it was sinking. So I'm predicting that Seth planed a romantic boat ride but that's not going to happen, because the boat was now under water. Seth as red as a pepper. All a sudden some guy eating a sandwich comes up to Seth and asks "What happen?"
"What happen? You forgot to watch the boat and now its under water! That's what happen."
"Oh! Yea I forgot, there was a hole in it. I should have fixed that before putting it in the water. Huh."
"What!!" Seth said, looking like he was going to explode. "You know what? Forget you!"
Seth then walked away. "So that means I don't get paid?"
"What you think!" Seth screamed. The guy then threw his sandwich on the ground a stomped away the other direction.
"I'm sorry." Seth said. My face had no expression but all a sudden I burst out laughing. I couldn't stop. After 5 minutes of laughing, I stopped to take a breath.
"You find these funny!"
"No babe!" I said still giggling.
"Violet! My first date that I planned, all ruined!"
"Its not ruined!"
"What?!"
"Seth! Stop looking on the down side." I said. I then took off my jacket and my shoes. I took my hair out of the ponytail and then took off my dress. I stared at Seth then I ran and dove into the lake. "Come in, the waters fine!" I lied. The water was died cold,but what ever. Seth then took off hes jacket, shirt and pants and dove in. "Ah!" He screamed. "Its freaken cold!"
"Yeaa."
"I'm going to get you!"
"Not if you can't catch me!" I said. Then I dove under water. Then I heard my stomach growl. I went up, then out of the blue, Seth tackled me! "Stop! Okay I give! I need to ask ask you something!" I said
"Ha ha, okay what?"
"Whats for dinner?"
"Oh ya. Well I was planning a Picnic and the basket was in the boat and now it's under water."
I tried so hard not to laugh. Seth stared at me. "Don't you dare laugh!" Seth said. Saying that just made me burst. Seth then dunked me under water. When I got up from under the water I said "I got an idea what."
"What?"

<3 <3 <3

"I cant believe this!" Seth said.
"What?
"Well, were dress up like we're suppose to be going somewhere fancy and we're at Burger King!"
"So I like Burger King!"
"Oh plus we're soaking wet!"
"Your point?"
"Your something else!"
I gave him a big smile and then took a big bite out of my double patty burger.
"I don't know how you can eat like that and be so skinny!"
"Me too. I guess its because I exercise allot." I said taking another bite.
"Seth, these is the best date ever!"
Even though that was true, I still can't get that dream out of my head, and I still don't know why Hunter was in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long? Yea I know. Comment and tell me what you think!!