Cheaters Revenge

The Sun Rise.

"Hunter, wake up!" Kyle was yelling. "ugh, leave me alone Kyle." I manged out from under my pillow. "No, your already hella late; now get your lazy but out of bed!" he shouted as he threw the covers off of me, and not to mention it was freezing. I threw my pillow at him, as he ducked my mom came in, it hit her straight in the face. Kyle was laughing so hard and my moms face got as red as a cherry. "I'm so sorry mom," I apologized to her as I jumped out of bed. "What ever Hunter just get dressed the bus will be here any minute," my mother said. " I looked at my alarm clock and it was 7:10 am and the bus came at 7:15 am. After my brother and mom left and shut the door I threw on my clothes and packed my bag threw my makeup on and bolted out of my room down the stairs, Alex was their waiting for me next to the door tapping his shoe and looking at his phone. The second we got out there the bus was pulling up. we got on in a hurry we sat in our usual spot close to the back but not quit. "Are you finally ready for the CST'S?" Alex asked as we sat down. "Yeah I have been studying like none stop," I said as I got up to reposition my bag I accidentally bumped into a girl who was waling to the back,"Sorry!" she said. "No problem."I said quickly sitting back down. "I'm Violet!" she said smiling. "Hunter, nice to met you. You better sit somewhere."The bus is about to leave." I told her smiling back to her. After the bus started moving I felt like some one was staring at me and it gave me the creeps.

Next thing I knew we were at school I said bye to Alex and headed to class; As I headed to class my phone went off, Seth had text messaged me. I looked at my phone and he wrote ~Hey this weekend wanna go on a date I was thinking since it will be our five month anniversary I will take you some where really special and I will plan everything kk love ya ~ "Hmm I dont know about him planning it but what ever so I wrote back ~ kk I'm looking forward to it babe love u to~ After class started the teacher took roll and hella people were absent. Including my best friend Luna, she has always skipped major tests like this, But I guess that's why she was held back last year. After taking roll the teacher handed out the test, when I got mine I looked threw it and did all of the ones I was sure of that I knew then went back and did the ones that took more time and effort. Over all the test was actually easier then I anticipated I still had time to look threw it when I was finished I gave the teacher my test and left the room.

Once I was out of the room I headed to where Alex's room was and waited at the stairs for him to finish. After like fifteen minutes he came out and we headed for the parking lot towards where Kyle usually is. You see Kyle always picks us up on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday because we all work at Voodoo Donuts. Today is Friday so i'm working the counter so I start a little later than my brothers.

We got to work and went to the back to get ready for work. "Have you seen my hair tie Kyle?" I asked. He just gave me a funny look, then looked away. "Here, you always lose it so I learned to always bring a hair tie" Alex said why handing me a white hairband."Oh, thank Alex i really appreciate it!" I exclaimed! Today was pretty slow but it went by really fast next thing I know we were closing up shop and started heading home. All I could think of the hole way home was the date Seth was planning for Saturday. When we got home I went straight upstairs to to my room not trying to disturb my mom and dad who fell asleep on the couch watching I love Lucy.
I opened my laptop and went to cheek my email, see if Mikkael had sent me anything. I opened my mail and it said I have one new email; I double clicked it and my sister wrote me saying that she met this really great guy named will and their dating now, and she was wandering how I was and how Seth and I were and she got a kitten named piper! i wrote back saying That's wonderful Kael you gotta give me the details, I'm fine thanks for asking and what does piper look like? Then clicked send. I finally decided to go to bed at 12:35 listening to Fun. on my ipod. I woke up to my phone buzzing over and over again I looked at my phone and it was Seth! I pressed the answer button then pressed the phone to my ear then said "hello Seth, what do you want? do you realize what time it is?" "Uh it 12:56 pm, Hunter!" Seth exclaimed! "Holy crap I didn't even realize!" I exclaimed! " Hahahaha, well I called to tell you to where something comfortable and warm but sexy at the same time; I'll pick you up at 5:30 tonight i'll call you when I leave, love you bye." Seth said in a rush. "Okay i'll be ready love you to bye." I said back kinda curious on where we were going.

I decided to take a quick shower, and take my time doing my makeup and hair. So I decided that I was going to wear my favorite pare of black tights and my flexible nee high pink strapless dress with 'my' leather jacket, It was my sisters but last time she visited me she forgot it
here. After I put on my ballet flats my phone started to ring, I picked it up and answered it, "hey I'll be there in a minute so be ready," Seth anxiously said. "Okay, well i'm ready so ill wait down stairs for you love you bye." "Bye, I love you too." Right after I got down stairs and sat down the door bell rang. Kyle had beat me to the door and said "Hi." " Hello, is Hunter here?" kyle just stared at him and said "Well, may I ask who you are?" "Om, I'm Seth...Hunter's boyfriend?" Seth said it like a question instead of an answer. I came up and moved around Kyle saying "Yeah, were going on a date." "I'll be back later, don't stay up. Love ya, bye." I said quickly giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek. After we got in the car I asked "Where are we going?" "Not telling, you'll have to wait and see." he said with a smirk. "Well fine then." I huffed a reply.

Before I had realized I had fallen asleep. I woke up to the car stopping, "Where are we?" I asked still groggy with sleep. "Look and see!" He said as he pulled out a cupple of blankets and a basket with food and drinks. "Come on, before we miss it!" he rushed me. "Ok, ok i'm coming!" I jumped out of the car and sat on the blanket he set on the ground. Seth sat down next to me and pulled another blanket around us to stay warm. "Want some hot chocolate?" "Oh, I would love some thanks!" Seth smiled and pored us both some and as we sipped our hot chocolate we watched the sun rise. "I love you Seth, this is the most wonderful date ever!" I whispered to him. "I love you to." he whispered back. We sat there in silence watching the most beautiful sun rise I have ever seen.