Sequel: Once Upon a Time
Status: Active!

Time Will Tell

Hate Everything

I’ve been at home crying my eyes out for the past week. I miss Noah. Every time I think about calling him and apologizing I remember the way he looked when he accused me of cheating on him with Reese, and I think of the way he pushed me away when what I wanted most was to be close to him.

He seriously thought that I left his apartment in the middle of the night to go fuck around with Reese.

I fucking hate Reese. It’s all his fault.

Break ups suck ass, I think as I sit in Erin’s car. She pulls up and parks in front of Starbucks and I look over at her and pout. I didn’t want to come out in the first place and now she’s even refusing to go through the drive through.

“Honey, you need to get out in the open. You can’t spend the rest of your life hiding. I know you miss Noah and Grace, and I know he hurt you, and I know you’re broken and all, but you’ve got to try and move on.”

“I don’t want to,” I say in a small voice. “I want Noah.”

“Noah didn’t trust you, and Noah didn’t want to touch you – isn’t that what you said?”

I ignore her. “Why hasn’t he called?”

“Maybe because you poured searing hot coffee on his head?” she offered, trying to joke about it – it fell flat.

I sniffed and wiped at my eyes. I feel angry with myself because behind missing him so much I still know that there’s a chance that I was nothing more to him than a babysitter/girl-to-kiss-every-once-in-a-while.

He said he cared about me and I believed him, but if he did care about me he would have called by now to try and fix things.

“Come on,” Erin urges me now. “Let’s go get coffee, hun. You used to love coming here – you haven’t had coffee in a week. That’s weird for you.”

I sigh and force myself from the car.

She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the door. We walk in just in time for me to see Celeste across the room, leaning over a table to plant a big fat kiss right on Noah’s lips. He doesn’t push her away.

I stop in my tracks, my stomach flipping and my heart ripping in two. He’s kissing her back. I feel tears pooling in my eyes and he looks up and over to where I’m standing.

I pull my hand away from Erin’s and walk out, tears falling freely from my eyes.

I hate Starbucks, I hate Noah, I hate Celeste, and I hate my fucked up life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?

Is this as sad for y'all to read as it is for me to write??? :'( Noah's POV next so maybe we'll figure out what the hell is wrong with him. Comment and let me know what you think!