Status: Active and new!

Love Without Boundaries

Empty Lies and Adoring Gazes.

Have you ever loved anyone so much that you'd do anything for them, no matter how much it killed you? I do, and It fucking sucks.

I was currently watching the one person I cared for most drool over the person I hated most. I couldn't help but feel my heart break into two pieces.

"Hey Gav, don't you think Rachelle's beautiful?" Jayden was completely looking over her in an adoring manner. I couldn't have felt more hatred for a person if it was possible.

Not as beautiful as you. "She's okay." Those words couldn't have burned my tongue more. She wasn't worth my words, much less his attention.

Sure she was pretty outside, but completely a bitch on the inside, a big one.

He scoffs, "You're taste is horrible dude." I laugh dryly, my taste was the complete opposite of his. Not that I was going to tell him.

"I'll second that." He rolls his eyes smiling and punches me sligtly in the shoulder. I frown as he turns back to stare at her.

I never got what he saw in her. But I wasn't going to ask. That was a sure fire way to get him mad at me. I sure wasn't going to get him mad at me.

So I opted for the easier route.

"You might want to pay attention man, you've missed like the entire lecture." He sighs, his dad was strict... By that I meant he was a complete asshole. He didn't let jayden get anything under a B.

"You're right." By the time he turn around the teacher was already starting to make a direction.

"Alright, kids we'll be starting a new project. You'll have to make a story explaining the personality traits and style of your partner as well as a skit of one of there fondest memories. Look to your left the person sitting beside you is your partner. "

Amazingly enough, me and Jayden were paired up. This was something we couldn't failed. We knew too much about each other.

Rachelle raised her hand. "I don't have a partner sir."

He looks around the rooma and his eyes land on us. "You can be with Jayden and Gavin."
I could feel Jayden perk up.

Lord, shoot me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I am so excited for this story. :D

Hope Ya'll Like it as much as I do.

Please Comment and Subscribe. C: That Creates Unicorns. (I Like unicorns.)