Status: Active and new!

Love Without Boundaries

So Far Away

I can't believe I get to interact with Rachelle. That's amazing. I never thought I'd be able to do anything with her. But here I am, having the opportunity to get to know her and hang out with her after school. Even if it is forced because of the class. Who cares? I definitely don't.

With my mind being set on the fact that Rachelle is now in mine and Gav's group, I walk blindly down the hallway to my next class. AP English with Farias. Now that puts an even bigger grin on my face. Mrs. Farias's class is always fun. She has the tendency to go off on rants and I swear, they are about the most entertaining topics. One day, she talked about euphemism, and it got to the different ways to say “penis” and one kid asked her if she liked the word “dick”. And she nods her head and said “I like dick.”

Yeah. That class is fun. She had to go outside and try to breathe normally before reentering the class and going off on another subject.

“Hey Jay, where are you going? Farias’s class is this way.” Gavin stands behind me, looking the other way.
“Oh yeah. I knew that.” Stupid inner monologue that keeps making me go the wrong way.

After school, I walked over to Gavin's house with him like we always do. His mom is never home until around 9:00pm, so we have the whole house to ourselves until then.
I immediately claim his bed when we get upstairs while Gav puts his iPod on shuffle and connects it to his iHome dock. Story Of The Year blares as he lays on his bed next to me.

"So let me guess. You've been spazzing out in your head about how awesome it is that Rachelle's in our group project, huh?" Gavin's tone puts me off. Why does he sound pissed?
"Why do you sound mad about that? You know that I like her. Do you think I'm not good enough for her?" Sitting up, I place my hands on my hips. Why did I just put my hands there? I quickly put my hands back down and stare at Gavin.
"It's not that. I just don't think she's right for you Jay. Haven't you heard what everyone says about her? And the way she acts just goes with the things that have been said about her. She's trouble, man. I don't want you getting into trouble. That's my job." Gav pours out and then chuckles.
"Well that's my problem then Gavin, not yours. If she's trouble, I can deal with it. Maybe it'll be good for me to get into some trouble. I'm too much of a good kid. I need a little danger and excitement in my life."
I huff and get up. Going downstairs, I go into the kitchen and open up the fridge to get a juice box. Yes, I did say juice box. I love them. And Gavin's mom knows I do, so she buys them especially for me. Yeah, I'm special like that. Be jealous.

Running back upstairs with my juice box in hand, I enter Gavin's room, and he has his back to me and his sketch book out. Sneaking up on him, I look over his shoulder at what he's drawing.

And I run out of the room and to my own house next door.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not as long as I wanted it to be, but there you go. First chapter in Jayden's POV.
Comment, subscribe, and tell us what you think should happen or if the story is going too fast at any point.
I love me some constructive criticism. :D