Status: Active and new!

Love Without Boundaries

I Can't Lose You.

"Well that's my problem then Gavin, not yours. If she's trouble, I can deal with it. Maybe it'll be good for me to get into some trouble. I'm too much of a good kid. I need a little danger and excitement in my life."

I sigh as Jayden went downstairs to get something, which I'm quite sure was a juice box because he's just like addicted to those things. My mom kept extra in the house 'cause he's over here so much.

I'm just glad he didn't seem too mad when I told him him about Rachelle. Sure he was a bit annoyed, but not mad. He scared me when he was mad.

I lean over to my i-pod dock changing the song, to some new one by blink-82, Up all night or something of the sorts. I duck under my bed grabing my sketch book, Jayden won't be back for like 10 minutes to cool down anyway.

I flip open to the picture I was currently working on. A slight blush finds it way onto my cheeks. This picture was... how you say, not very appropriate. It showed two men in a very... intimate situation.

I wasn't really sure why I'm drawing it, but hey I'm a teenage guy. I'm gay and I have hormones, deal with it. I start to shade in a part of my picture, I was too deep into it to notice a door open behind behind me.

A gasp behind me, pulls my away from my drawing. I open my mouth to say something, but he was already out the door by the time I turned around.

My heart dropped and my veins ran cold when I heared the door slam. He knew, he knew. The only secret I had, gone... I was eventually going to tell him... but not like this. Never like this.

I could see the tears blurring the edge of my vision, I fell back into my bed- trying to to cry. I wanted to go talk to him, to see how he took it... but I just couldn't. What if he said he hated me? What if he didn't want to be my friend anymore. I couldn't take that... I just couldn't.

"Gavin!" My mom's voice travels up the stairs. She must be home early. "Yeah?" I tryed to reply, though I'm sure my voice cracked. She peeks her head around the door. "You okay honey?" I shake my head and she comes to me and wraps her arms around me.

"What's wrong babe?" I let out a shaky breath.. "Would you still love me if I was different?" She looked shocked. "Of course, you're my son. I'll love you no matter what. " I try to smile.

"Mom... I'm gay." I look towards her as a slow smile graces her face. I frown in confusion. "I was wondering when you were going to tell me." My eyes widen in shock.

"You knew?" She laughs, "Of course I did, I'm your mother I know you. I also know this is not why you were crying." I look down.

"Yeah, Jayden found out and he ran... I just don't think I could handle it if he didn't want to talk to me anymore." Her hand runs through my hair. "You've known Jayden your whole life babydoll, you should know that he's not the type to judge people that harshly. He's probably just suprised. He'll talk to you when he's ready."

I look up at her and smile. "Thanks mom." She smiles back and kisses my forhead. "Dinner will be ready in 40 minutes." I watch her leave, going down stairs.

"I hope your right."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh Chapter 3 :D

Hope you all like!

Comment and Subscribe!