Status: its slow updating but its updating

It all gets better with time frerard

15

FRANK

I was lying in my hospital bed having my wrist put into plaster, when the other nurse looked at me and said
“Am going to reline your nose now so be still and it will be over soon”
I nodded and closed my eyes there was a sharp pain and a bit of a crack and then I herd the nurse say
“All done now I just need to stitch that cut on the side of your head, rap your ribs and you’ll be out of here before you know it”
I smiled up at her.

30 minutes later

The nurse handed Gerard a small bag with my meds init and told him how many I had to take and how often he nodded to her and thanked her, putting his arm around my waist and helping me outside. When we got outside I just stood in the air the sun was shining it was a lovely day and when I looked beside me I saw a lovely looking man of Corse it was my Gerard. He was just standing there looking at me with a smile but I could tell that behind that smile was worry.

We where on are way home well to Gerard’s house, we where about 5 minutes away from the house and he hadn’t said a word to me the hole way I was a little worried. I didn’t no if he was really worried or angry or sad or anything really it was so hard to tell what was going through his mind rite now.
We pulled up in front of gee’s house, he got out without a word and came around to my door and opened it and helped me out I yelped a little. My ribs where sooo sore and my head made it feel like everything was spinning all the time I felt like I just needed to sleep.

Gerard was helping me upstairs to the bedroom he opened the door and walked me over to the bed and sat me on the edge of the bed, he began taking my shoes off and then my jeans and my top he pulled the covers back off the bed and helped me lay down. I looked up at him and smiled and said
“Thanks gee”.
And with that he finally give me one of them smiles the ones I loved he bent down and kissed my lips softly and said
“Am here for you and anything you need I love you”.
I couldn’t do anything but smile and have a little giggle even know it hurt my ribs like hell to giggle.
I raised my good hand up and took the back of his head in my hand and whispered to him
“I love you to and the only thing I need rite now is you”.
He stroked the side of my face and nodded and then he stood up and undressed. softly getting into the bed next to me and put his arms around me, I did my best to cuddle into his side but when your viscidly broken its hard, when your mentally broken its all you could ever ask for.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEYA
sozz its been sooooo long from ive been on mibba lol
so i guess id update its a short one but shure lol
xxx